*Fake Indian E. Warren Threatens To Run*

Will you support Fake Indian vagina lady?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. I would rather talk like a pig than be a *pig*.
  2. I sure want her to get the nod, but like I said the Democrats won with a first time senator, some years back, and the Cortez lady fits that bill, and did I mention she had a vagina?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Then I'm sure you'd agree that the reason Trump won is because he has a dick. Right?

Sorry bout that,

1. Old Lady, no one believes you dear.
  2. In fact we think your a liberal nutter.
  3. But in any case have a good day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
  2. It would be a gift if she did.
  3. Please run and get Democratic nomination,..please!!!!
  4. The Democrats don't really have anyone better, maybe they can run with that new simi attractive communist chick, who's really stupid and knows nothing, Cortez or whatever.....she has a vagina, and is a minority and has a vigina, did I mention she had a vagina??? Hillary has one too, that is why she felt entitled....
  5. Elizabeth Warren: I’ll ‘Take a Hard Look’ at Running for President After Midterms
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're talking like a pig. Sure isn't going to encourage me to vote for the "other side" when its supporters are talking like you.

You would never vote for the other side in any case.
You are so fuckin' wrong. If the Republicans had primaried a decent man, I would have voted against Hillary in a minute. Stop putting me in your goddamned convenient pigeon hole.

Well, the Republican Party did try to out-primary Trump with another Democrat, but failed. Had they not, it would have been largely same-same.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I would rather talk like a pig than be a *pig*.
  2. I sure want her to get the nod, but like I said the Democrats won with a first time senator, some years back, and the Cortez lady fits that bill, and did I mention she had a vagina?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Then I'm sure you'd agree that the reason Trump won is because he has a dick. Right?

1. No we believe Trump won because he got a good looking wife who's vagina speaks several languages, deary....lol!
  2. No really Trump won because he was apparently the best person running.
  3. He slam dunked ALL the competition, even Hillary and her vagina,..lol!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She was waiting tables when Trump went to another private school, one with more discipline.

Does waiting tables somehow prepare one for the presidency?

Actually yes it does, you have to put up with a lot of different people and she is also an attorney. And no she did not use the excuse she was partly NA, but if she did that would of been fine, as her grandmother said she had NA blood in her. Trump got his start with his daddys' money , but she made it on her own.

Trump never waited tables. No moss on him.

I never did either, and my blood is pure NA.

She was waiting tables when Trump went to another private school, one with more discipline.

Actually yes it does, you have to put up with a lot of different people and she is also an attorney. And no she did not use the excuse she was partly NA, but if she did that would of been fine, as her grandmother said she had NA blood in her. Trump got his start with his daddys' money , but she made it on her own.

I'd rather a street smart non crook that a street smart crook. We all know how he made his money and how he lived way above his means. All that glitters is not gold.

I'd rather a street smart non crook that a street smart crook. We all know how he made his money and how he lived way above his means. All that glitters is not gold.

Really? What about Hillary? Was she "street-smart"?

Come now, make us laugh.

After that, list Trump's convictions.

upload_2018-10-1_12-0-2.png

All these liars should be charged and thrown in jail. BLOWBACK is coming..

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
  4. The Democrats don't really have anyone better, maybe they can run with that new simi attractive communist chick, who's really stupid and knows nothing, Cortez or whatever.....she has a vagina, and is a minority and has a vigina, did I mention she had a vagina??? Hillary has one too, that is why she felt entitled....
  5. Elizabeth Warren: I’ll ‘Take a Hard Look’ at Running for President After Midterms
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're talking like a pig. Sure isn't going to encourage me to vote for the "other side" when its supporters are talking like you.

Gee, and now you know how some of us feel when Democrats support Hillary, Bernie, Cortez, Warren, etc.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gee, and now you know how some of us feel when Democrats support Hillary, Bernie, Cortez, Warren, etc.
He's calling all the women running "vaginas." Hence, pig.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
"threatens", huh? You feel threatened, do you?
Of course they do. President Bone Spur is probably terrified of her.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

B486C312-1297-4156-BFBA-E3F4E81D6AD5.jpeg

Trump once again proves to be a hypocrite.

It's weird how Trump accuses people of doing the very things he does. For example, attacking someone about a fake heritage.

Here's Donald Trump on his heritage in his bio "The Art of the Deal":

trump_sweden.jpg

Oopsie!

Trump's grandfather ran away to America from Germany (Bavaria at the time) to dodge his military service, not from Sweden as a child. Trump lies a lot, and he couldn't stop himself from even lying about his ancestry.

Grandpa ran away from Kallstadt to avoid the draft. His draft-dodging grandson didn't fall far from that tree! :lol:

Trump is so ashamed of his German roots, he tried to claim he is a Swede!!!

When Grampa Drumpf tried to go back to Germany in his later years, Germany wouldn't let him back him because he had dodged his military service.

Donald is a chip off the old draft-dodging fake Swedish block.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He's calling all the women running "vaginas." Hence, pig.
And obviously...women "threaten" him.

Forum List

Back