Fake Media Pivots to Unfit For Office

IMG_0538.JPG

Does not get talked about much but half of Democrats who voted for Hillary accept the results of the Americancan election process
So we are supposed to pander to about 25% of the voting population (if you do not vote you have no say) who have adopted an adolescent view that since they could not lose then they did not lose. No more catering to that emotionally addled idea.

Last edited:
Not much doubt that Trump's head will explode at some point, but I'm wondering just how many Republican will be in his blast area, and receive injuries they will never recover from.

Why are we suffering the embarrassment of,Donald,Trump? Why are those Americans interested in competence, dignity, eloquence and nobility now considered chumps? How did we get so cynical about politics? And why are so many people so willing to believe in the low road, the sleeve of gamesmanship, the web of deceit?

Why are we suffering the embarrassment of,Donald,Trump? RE: Only a minority of Americans are suffering because they can't come to grips with the epic loss of their incompetent candidate.
Why are those Americans interested in competence, dignity, eloquence and nobility now considered chumps? RE:
I'm stumped. Who might these noble, eloquent Americans be?
How did we get so cynical about politics? RE:
Have you ever watched CNN? That is supposed to be the worlds leading news network. Nuff said.
And why are so many people so willing to believe in the low road, the sleeve of gamesmanship, the web of deceit? RE:
Politics has always been dirty, going back over 100 years.

At the root of all of it is the failed 2 Party system. It forces a "my team has to win" no matter what mentality.

The Embarrassment is a Leftist Corrupt Communist-Fascist Propaganda Machine that Used to be The Media!

And then here is you and the fact that your parents pretend they don't know you at family gatherings.

Who's that? Oh, he's not ours. It's the neighbor's kid & we felt charitable today....poor thing..

But that's the Price you pay for betraying your country and being a radical left wing loon!

Why are we suffering the embarrassment of,Donald,Trump? Why are those Americans interested in competence, dignity, eloquence and nobility now considered chumps? How did we get so cynical about politics? And why are so many people so willing to believe in the low road, the sleeve of gamesmanship, the web of deceit?

Can't even be creative with your insults, can you?

So you viewed Hillary Clinton as the "high road" and a "paragon of honesty"? Now THAT is some funny shit, Nosmo!
I campaigned for President Obama in 2012. I worked hard for him. My name was at the top of the list of activists in my county. I can't tell you how many calls I turned away from the Clinton campaign.

But it wasn't because of the Roger Stone/Paul Manifort/Wikileaks/Russian inspired sleeve campaign against her.

Why were so many people so foolish to fall for the low road so despicably popular in American politic?

Why when things like calling you a Fascist Whore requires No Creativity!

The Truth is good enough.

The Embarrassment is a Leftist Corrupt Communist-Fascist Propaganda Machine that Used to be The Media!

And then here is you and the fact that your parents pretend they don't know you at family gatherings.

Who's that? Oh, he's not ours. It's the neighbor's kid & we felt charitable today....poor thing..

But that's the Price you pay for betraying your country and being a radical left wing loon!

Can't even be creative with your insults, can you?

No real argument from you. Rather a thinly veiled screed barely able to shield us from your cynicism and ignorance.

Want to debate real points? Fine. Check your immaturity at the door.

By the way, I'm sixty years old, a homeowner and these days, I am the founder of the feast at family gatherings.

Why are we suffering the embarrassment of,Donald,Trump? RE: Only a minority of Americans are suffering because they can't come to grips with the epic loss of their incompetent candidate.
Why are those Americans interested in competence, dignity, eloquence and nobility now considered chumps? RE:
Have you ever watched CNN? That is supposed to be the worlds leading news network. Nuff said.
And why are so many people so willing to believe in the low road, the sleeve of gamesmanship, the web of deceit? RE:

At the root of all of it is the failed 2 Party system. It forces a "my team has to win" no matter what mentality.
34% approve of the job Trump is doing. How did 36% become a majority?

I campaigned for President Obama in 2012. I worked hard for him. My name was at the top of the list of activists in my county. I can't tell you how many calls I turned away from the Clinton campaign.
Excuse me while I go get my hip boots. The bullshit is getting really deep in here.

A low approval rating for President Trump is a product of 93% Media bias against him, pollsters with a Liberal bias, and the fact that the President speaks in plain, blunt, strong language that is upsetting to many people used to smooth, polished politicians. I stopped paying attention to polls On November 9th 2016. They are frequently, if not always inaccurate.

And yet the economy is booming...gee who would have thunk it!!!
Yeah. Continuing along the 8-9 year trend.

Really, Old School? If the economy was booming under Obama then why was the Fed always terrified to raise interest rates? They've been raised three times since Trump became President and yet the stock market is hitting record highs! During the Obama Administration every time the Fed even hinted at a raise the stock market would tank.
Let me help you out there, brother:

6fd7005453c8f827ab6cb64c1e9e141f.jpg

So a pretty picture of Barry somehow makes a point that he was competent? Why waste board space?

We have had very few real journalists in this country in nearly 100 years. Most of them have been apparatchiks since the days of that fascist sociopath democrook Woodrow Wilson.
Total 100% bullshit. We're in the golden age of journalism and that was said by no other than one of the greatest of all time: Carl Bernstein.

Wow, this is the golden age of journalism? You really just claimed that?

A low approval rating for President Trump is a product of 93% Media bias against him, pollsters with a Liberal bias, and the fact that the President speaks in plain, blunt, strong language that is upsetting to many people used to smooth, polished politicians. I stopped paying attention to polls On November 9th 2016. They are frequently, if not always inaccurate.
One,form,of denial is to scapegoat. Another form is to believe in scapegoats.

Forum List

Back