Fake News And The Iraq War: New Film 'Shock And Awe'...

Remember all that 'cheap oil' and 'low gas prices' Dick Cheney promised? Never happened. Oil and gas prices actually skyrocketed as a result of the war. But Dick Cheney and his cretin oil buddies sure did get rich, huh? Just one of their many lies.

Well title is right....that was some major league shock and awe

You got that right. $Trillions in Tax Dollars spent, and millions slaughtered. I'm pretty shocked and awed.

I'm referring to US military might. I lost my best friend in that war....youre barking up the wrong tree with me, pacifist. He had zero regrets, if he believed in it then so do I.

" Deep State." Enough said about this BS.

1b8toh.jpg

Well title is right....that was some major league shock and awe

You got that right. $Trillions in Tax Dollars spent, and millions slaughtered. I'm pretty shocked and awed.

I'm referring to US military might. I lost my best friend in that war....youre barking up the wrong tree with me, pacifist. He had zero regrets, if he believed in it then so do I.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My cousin also felt vindicated in the war- hence why he left his six figure job and went over and served as a logistics engineer. In spite of all of the deleterious effects it had on his mental and physical health after- he remained convicted that the protection of the U.S. was of paramount importance.

Question,; has the media lies as much as Donald Trump?
There are over 4,200 documented times that Trump has lied or made misleading statements.
None of these lies/misleading statements have ever been debunked by Trump, Trump's team or Trump supporter.
As this thread was started by a Trumpser, there is hypocrisy and selective outrage about when the truth is abused.

Politicians lie, that's no new revelation. But MSM Journalism is supposed to act as a 'Watchdog.' And that just isn't the case. US MS

.M 'News' is consistently producing Fake News. It's very sad and disturbing.

No one has come close to equaling the total lies Trump has made since he became president. And you Little Trumpsters, don't care. Trump truly could shoot someone on main street and you fuckers would cheer him on. You fools prove it 24/7.
That is a fact.

We don't really know that "no one has come close to equaling the total lies" no one kept track of Obama's total lies.
We know for a fact Obama claimed you can keep your health plan 36 times but that's the only lie that they've tracked.
What about the "shovel ready" lie... how many times was that repeated by Obama? We don't know because our LIE TRACKER MSM never tracked it!

President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with U.N. sanctions but Saddam apparently thought Bush was bluffing. Bush asked congress for permission to use ground troops and congress (including 39%) of democrats complied. Bill Clinton claimed that Saddam was building WMD's but that was not the stated purpose of using ground troops. The CIA's role is puzzling. The agency allegedly went along with the conflict and then turned against the president when democrats decided that they didn't support the mission anymore. It should be noted that Harry Truman sent troops to Korea on an (illegal?) executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Americans in a three year quagmire but Korea didn't receive the scrutiny that Iraq did even though the freaking war never ended. There were a couple of movies depicting the heroism of American troops but no behind the scenes political intrigue like you see constantly about the Bush administration. The political double standard has been in place for many years.

To support your statement:
Go to this web site and see the FACTS as to who supported the Iraq Liberation.
Reasons for War: Things you might have forgotten about Iraq.

Plus I keep asking the idiots who are supposedly so prescience about Iraq whether than would rather see:

a) 3.6 million Iraqi children who would have starved to death if Saddam was still in power certainly find the price worth it!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children, U.N. Reports
or
b) these idiots who were against the Liberation of Iraq would be happy that the Per person GDP would still be at $637 in 2003 or now after 15 years guess GDP $17,000 in 2017
If you asked Iraqis today which would they prefer.. $637 versus $17,000 a 2,669% increase
The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

All the lies told to justify the Iraq invasion, weren't just told by our Government.

By Martin Armstrong

I recently watched the movie Shock & Awe on the Iraq War. It really showed how the pretend free press are just stenographers for the government and that your President Trump is absolutely correct about fake news. The movie ended with the New York Times apologizing for its fake reporting.

I STRONGLY advise that you take the time to watch this film. Then you will start to understand how the Deep State and how the mainstream press is interlinked. Yes, I know Bill Kristol. He even spoke at one of our conferences back in the early nineties. I do not think he was so much a neocon back then. I would by no means say we were “friends” just knew each other from the political circles in Washington...

Why Did the US Invade Iraq? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

So does the movie address the following MAJOR issue?

The Invasion of Kuwait on 2 August 1990 was a two-day operation conducted by Iraq against the neighboring state of Kuwait, which resulted in the seven-month-long Iraqi occupation of the country. This invasion and Iraq's subsequent refusal to withdraw from Kuwait by a deadline mandated by the United Nations[8] led to military intervention by a
United Nations-authorized coalition of forces led by the United States.

Was Saddam RIGHT and the UN wrong?

So how was Iraq defeated?
After 42 days of relentless attacks by the allied coalition in the air and on the ground, U.S. President George H.W. Bush declared a cease-fire on February 28; by that time, most Iraqi forces in Kuwait had either surrendered or fled.
Persian Gulf War - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Was the Iraq CEASE FIRE a legal International agreement?
Within two hours, the obviously humbled Iraqi delegation had accepted all the demands that were presented for a permanent cease-fire in the Persian Gulf war. In effect, the Iraqis had surrendered and the coalition's victory over the Government of President Saddam Hussein appeared complete.
AFTER THE WAR: Cease-Fire Meeting; A Hard-Faced Schwarzkopf Sets Terms at Desert Meeting

So it appears that there NEVER was a formal surrender. A 1991 Cease-Fire.

So why did Bill Clinton sign this Act and was it discussed in this movie?
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.
Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia

So given the attack on 9/11, 3,000 people killed two American cities attacked, nearly a Trillion dollars in damages... what why did GWB then fulfill the 1998 Liberation of Iraq ACT?

One major issue was WMDs which Scott Pelley of CBS news said was found...
"You know, the world was looking for weapons of mass destruction.
And the evidence was right under its nose," Alwash.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5658502n

The main point it makes, is that US Fake News was complicit in all the lies leading up to the Iraq War.

You're right Fox News never questioned the BS at all... At least respected media gave some coverage of those questioning the lies and jingoism... Stupidest War ever... Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes...

All the lies told to justify the Iraq invasion, weren't just told by our Government.

By Martin Armstrong

I recently watched the movie Shock & Awe on the Iraq War. It really showed how the pretend free press are just stenographers for the government and that your President Trump is absolutely correct about fake news. The movie ended with the New York Times apologizing for its fake reporting.

I STRONGLY advise that you take the time to watch this film. Then you will start to understand how the Deep State and how the mainstream press is interlinked. Yes, I know Bill Kristol. He even spoke at one of our conferences back in the early nineties. I do not think he was so much a neocon back then. I would by no means say we were “friends” just knew each other from the political circles in Washington...

The Invasion of Kuwait on 2 August 1990 was a two-day operation conducted by Iraq against the neighboring state of Kuwait, which resulted in the seven-month-long Iraqi occupation of the country. This invasion and Iraq's subsequent refusal to withdraw from Kuwait by a deadline mandated by the United Nations[8] led to military intervention by a

After 42 days of relentless attacks by the allied coalition in the air and on the ground, U.S. President George H.W. Bush declared a cease-fire on February 28; by that time, most Iraqi forces in Kuwait had either surrendered or fled.

Within two hours, the obviously humbled Iraqi delegation had accepted all the demands that were presented for a permanent cease-fire in the Persian Gulf war. In effect, the Iraqis had surrendered and the coalition's victory over the Government of President Saddam Hussein appeared complete.
AFTER THE WAR: Cease-Fire Meeting; A Hard-Faced Schwarzkopf Sets Terms at Desert Meeting

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..."[1][2] It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States to support democratic movements within Iraq. The Act was cited in October 2002 to argue for the authorization of military force against the Iraqi government.

So given the attack on 9/11, 3,000 people killed two American cities attacked, nearly a Trillion dollars in damages... what why did GWB then fulfill the 1998 Liberation of Iraq ACT?

The main point it makes, is that US Fake News was complicit in all the lies leading up to the Iraq War.

You're right Fox News never questioned the BS at all... At least respected media gave some coverage of those questioning the lies and jingoism... Stupidest War ever... Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes...

Ah so Franco you would love that the Iraqis still have Saddam.
That 3.6 million kids would starve and
the general population's GDP would still be $637 versus what it is today.

Right you are such a generous loving human being!

There are over 4,200 documented times that Trump has lied or made misleading statements.
None of these lies/misleading statements have ever been debunked by Trump, Trump's team or Trump supporter.
As this thread was started by a Trumpser, there is hypocrisy and selective outrage about when the truth is abused.

Politicians lie, that's no new revelation. But MSM Journalism is supposed to act as a 'Watchdog.' And that just isn't the case. US MS

No one has come close to equaling the total lies Trump has made since he became president. And you Little Trumpsters, don't care. Trump truly could shoot someone on main street and you fuckers would cheer him on. You fools prove it 24/7.
That is a fact.

We don't really know that "no one has come close to equaling the total lies" no one kept track of Obama's total lies.
We know for a fact Obama claimed you can keep your health plan 36 times but that's the only lie that they've tracked.
What about the "shovel ready" lie... how many times was that repeated by Obama? We don't know because our LIE TRACKER MSM never tracked it!
That's what Obama wanted --he didn't know what the Democratic Congress would come up with 2 years later.

That is a fact.

That's what Obama wanted --he didn't know what the Democratic Congress would come up with 2 years later.

Still a lie.

By Martin Armstrong

Stupidest most dishonest War ever--right up the GOP alley, super duper.

Politicians lie, that's no new revelation. But MSM Journalism is supposed to act as a 'Watchdog.' And that just isn't the case. US MSM 'News' is consistently producing Fake News. It's very sad and disturbing.

The MSM can't be "journalists" when they do this:
96%toDemosbyMSM.png

President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with U.N. sanctions but Saddam apparently thought Bush was bluffing. Bush asked congress for permission to use ground troops and congress (including 39%) of democrats complied. Bill Clinton claimed that Saddam was building WMD's but that was not the stated purpose of using ground troops. The CIA's role is puzzling. The agency allegedly went along with the conflict and then turned against the president when democrats decided that they didn't support the mission anymore. It should be noted that Harry Truman sent troops to Korea on an (illegal?) executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Americans in a three year quagmire but Korea didn't receive the scrutiny that Iraq did even though the freaking war never ended. There were a couple of movies depicting the heroism of American troops but no behind the scenes political intrigue like you see constantly about the Bush administration. The political double standard has been in place for many years.

It was all lies. Hussein and Iraq were no threat to the US whatsoever. US Fake News and our Government lied us into war.
Bill Clinton said that Saddam was a threat to the U.S. but he bombed Yugoslavia instead. Go figure.

That is a fact.

Still a lie.
If you believe that all time is the same LOL. He didn't want the Mandate originally either... Running the Democratic Party is like herding cats, as opposed to the big money bought off GOP and it's brainwashed dupes like you. Everything you know is garbage, super duper.

By Martin Armstrong

Stupidest most dishonest War ever--right up the GOP alley, super duper.

And so I ask you again.... you WOULD be perfectly happy that 3.6 million Iraqi children would starve by now.
That the IRAQI GDP still be at $637 versus today's $17,000.
That you would be perfectly happy with the destruction of this area:
"Following the end of the Gulf War in 1991, the marsh dwellers were important elements in the uprising against Saddam Hussein’s regime.
To end the rebellion, the regime implemented an intensive system of drainage and water diversion structures that desiccated over 90% of the marshes.
The reed beds were also burned and poison introduced to the waters.
It is estimated that more than 500,000 were displaced, 95,000 of them to Iran, 300,000 internally displaced,
and the remainder to other countries. By January 2003, the majority of the marshes were wastelands.
Today: "After a decade of decline in which the fabled Marshlands of Mesopotamia all but vanished almost 40 per cent have now recovered to their former 1970s extent."
Iraq's marshlands: Resurrecting Eden

You would be happy with 3.6 million children dying, millions living in poverty or dying in Iraq and the birthplace of civilization destroyed.
One of the first civilization grew in the fertile crescent of land between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.The region the was called Mesopotamia,
Why is ancient mesopotamia known as the Fertile Crescent

It was all lies. Hussein and Iraq were no threat to the US whatsoever. US Fake News and our Government lied us into war.
Bill Clinton said that Saddam was a threat to the U.S. but he bombed Yugoslavia instead. Go figure.
And stopped a genocidal War without an American casualty to this day. Many thanks to those fun-loving covert BS Ronnie Reagan idiots who got us in this Mess with their pal Saddam in the 80s and Bush 41 telling Saddam we didn't care about his border with Kuwait. The GOP is always a bought off corrupt disaster. I know, a giant tax cut for the rich and Giant corporations, Cuts in services for regular people, a deregulation bubble bust, some covert actions against democratically elected governments, and another stupid War...

And stopped a genocidal War without an American casualty to this day. Many thanks to those fun-loving covert BS Ronnie Reagan idiots who got us in this Mess with their pal Saddam in the 80s and Bush 41 telling Saddam we didn't care about his border with Kuwait. The GOP is always a bought off corrupt disaster. I know, a giant tax cut for the rich and Giant corporations, Cuts in services for regular people, a deregulation bubble bust, some covert actions against democratically elected governments, and another stupid War...

You poor deluded child. Your Magic Negro took us into Syria and Libya.

That is a fact.

Actually, if someone Google's Obama lies, there are many resources. So far, the highest total comes from one of the most popular Little Trumpster purveyors of whatever, Alex Jones' InfoWars.
252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.
The total? 252 from inauguration until August, 2013. That'd be a little over four and half years.
Where as: Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days
The Washington Post, verifies the lies and not Trump, his team or his supporters have never debunked one lie or misleading statement.
That total is in just 558 days or a little over one and half years.
Go ahead, see if you can do better.

Last edited:
Obama destabilized Libya when Daffy Quadaffy was no longer a threat and then he ran away. Hillary called in sick after Benghazi and Barry Hussein blamed a freaking you tube video

Forum List

Back