Fake News CNN and MSNBC...What Is Next For Them?

Lol, yup.

Until the investigation reports its findings, yes it is. DUHHHHHH.

All theses rubes who claim the major networks are fake... where do they get their news ?

From these fringe internet hack sights ?! That you'll believe !

Do you think CNN will still be on air next week?

Duh. Dupes don't understand that retractions are the sign of healthy journalism. Unlike your bs propaganda /hate machine. Never stops lying and ignoring...

Thenloe in the vedio is?

Lol, yup.

Until the investigation reports its findings, yes it is. DUHHHHHH.

All theses rubes who claim the major networks are fake... where do they get their news ?

From these fringe internet hack sights ?! That you'll believe !

Do you think CNN will still be on air next week?

Duh. Dupes don't understand that retractions are the sign of healthy journalism. Unlike your bs propaganda /hate machine. Never stops lying and ignoring...

Well, what if they made sure it was real BEFORE they print it and run with the story, or would that be weird? I keep having visions of Dan Rather and something about the national guard. Hmm, and Bush.

Fake News CNN and MSNBC...What Is Next For Them?
The lies of omission by tards always amuses me. You forgot to mention Fox News and Breitbart and the Washington Times and the Daily Caller, etc., etc., etc.

Now that we only watch them for short term entertainment. How should they rebrand themselves to acquire intelligent viewers?
Well, as long as tards like you keep getting back in line to be lied to, and rush here to parrot their lies, why should any of them change their business model? They make a shit ton off money off idiots like you.

The LAST thing they want is for you to think for yourselves. The last thing.

Seriously.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Last edited:
Trump, the biggest liar of them all, was elected because he had the exact same business model as Fox News.

In fact, Fox News IS his business model.

So none of them have any motive to stop lying to you rubes who BEG to be lied to.

Saudi Arabia is about to put Al Jazera out of business. MSNBC plans to move to Qatar and fill the gap.

They'll make Rachael Maddow wear a full burka, but in her case...Mohamed and I agree---the burka is a blessing.

CNN is going to be folded into Mad Magazine.
Al Jazeera and Qatar are going nowhere- unless Trump is a total fool. Freedom for Saudis! lol. Always great to have morons and dupes in charge-that'll work. CNN and MSNBC and PBS, AP, Reuters, BBC, the Hindustani Times, RT, le Monde, El Pais etc etc should have programs every day just on the LIES of Fox, Rush, Heritage, GOP pols and Trump. Politeness and going for ratings with presenting RW crap with a straight face has led us to this incredible mess...

Forum List

Back