Fake News is fact

He said they made an error.
When you consider the thousands of stories put out each day their record of accuracy is remarkable.

The reason you Trumpies hate the news is because they quote Trump accurately which is always damning in itself..

The question remains why are the Trumpies against the 1st amendment.
We know Trump is... he's made that clear.. and you follow his farts around like you love his stench but why are you against a free press which is crucial to our democracy?

Let me get ahead of your expected response.
99% of the MSM get the story right.

Comey just showed and told the WORLD that articles put out by the media are COMPLETELY wrong and FAKE...he specifically hit the New York Times. Advocates such as myself who declare such filth fake news are vindicated. :)

Opinion | ‘In the main, it was not true’: Comey denounces New York Times story

Funny I am using a WashPo link since they push fake news as well.
You know what else I find interesting, a lot of stuff that the white house reported under the term fake news, is actually confirmed by Comey. The point is, you got 1 little titbit of the testimony, confirming the media reports are SOMETIMES wrong. We got confirmation that MOST of the time ,the white house uses the term fake news, the news is actually accurate.Here's All The 'Fake News' That James Comey's Planned Testimony Backs Up | HuffPost

When you consider the thousands of stories put out each day their record of accuracy is remarkable.

The reason you Trumpies hate the news is because they quote Trump accurately which is always damning in itself..
I think the words he used made the news report more than an error. But I cannot remember exactly said, just that the reports were wrong.
Sometimes Trump is quoted and you make a good point...sometimes it is very troubling with the naivity he exposes of himself. Just as Obama and many other presidents as well, the job of the presidency has a learning curve to it. But it makes me feel queasy, too.

CNN BREAKING NEWS: There was a tornado in Texas yesterday which may be due to human due to climate change, it was hot and sunny in Arizona which many scientists say may be due to anthropogenic global warming, and EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT VOTE FOR CLINTON IS A DEPLORABLE FASCIST NAZI!

The question remains why are the Trumpies against the 1st amendment.
We know Trump is... he's made that clear.. and you follow his farts around like you love his stench but why are you against a free press which is crucial to our democracy?

Let me get ahead of your expected response.
99% of the MSM get the story right.
so why did comey say they were fake? hmmmmm you know he said that right? wow. talk about closing your ears and eyes. you just showed that's what you did. I guess you aren't concerned with fake news.

Forum List

Back