"Fake News" is the response every time when Republicans point out something nasty the Democrats are doing

You're correct of course. It's not possible to be a Democrat unless you put on blinders and noise cancelling earplugs.

Democrats don't tune out information!
They are simply conditioned from birth to tune to a whole different station from reality where they can hear signals only from their master control.

"Boys can be girls!
No one knows what a woman really is.
We need to groom children from birth.
Illegal immigrants are the backbone of America.

White people are bad and need to be removed."

"Fake News" has become a mantra to the Democrats. When said, the Democrats shut their brains off and refuse to receive any more information.

Is this a way to run a political party?

It's certainly not a way to run a country.
Have you considered that often times your “information” is indeed fake?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Fake News" has become a mantra to the Democrats. When said, the Democrats shut their brains off and refuse to receive any more information.

Is this a way to run a political party?

It's certainly not a way to run a country.
Huh. I never heard the term until the orange bag O' shit ran for *pResident. 'Fake News' came from him, hypocrite. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats don't tune out information!
They are simply conditioned from birth to tune to a whole different station from reality where they can hear signals only from their master control.

"Boys can be girls!
No one knows what a woman really is.
We need to groom children from birth.
Illegal immigrants are the backbone of America.

White people are bad and need to be removed."
Just turned on the tube and EVERY major news station, PBS and msm are broadcasting the DNC. Gee, now they will claim it is the most watched ever---in spite of the fact that it is the ONLY widely available broadcast. Glad I can stream.

Maybe stop posting bs from x and places like the gatewaypundit.

Just turned on the tube and EVERY major news station, PBS and msm are broadcasting the DNC. Gee, now they will claim it is the most watched ever---in spite of the fact that it is the ONLY widely available broadcast. Glad I can stream.

I am sure democrats boycotted the RNC so to get "viewership numbers" down, then hired or rigged up millions of TV accounts or something in number to jack up their own numbers. Plus a lot of people are probably just trying to figure out what Kammy and the democrats gig really is.

You can tell because all they push now are how great their numbers are! How much better than the RNC.

From the same people who for NINE YEARS discounted the huge size of Trump's rallies (especially over Biden's) as being MEANINGLESS.

Funny how crowd size never counted for Trump but suddenly means the world when it is Harris.

Everything the democrats say and do is fake.

Forum List

Back