Fake News Media ENDS WH Press Briefings

some poor F'er doesnt have to repeat Trumps lies anymore - ammo for the opposition just got cut .

:04:
BTW, Acosta struck her arm with an edge-hand (shuto)...that's felonious assault if he's had a single minute of martial arts training....LOCK HIM UP!

Her left hand starts out as a fist. It looks like she is going to punch him.
He defensively moves his right shoulder back.
His left side naturally moves forward.
His hand is still pointing when defensively blocks her punch.
The punch turns out to be a grab for the mic.
It looks like she was assaulting him.

Am I right? I don't know, but you can interpret it that way too.

LOCK HER UP!

So you're saying Jims afraid of a little girl?:04:

The video which purports to show Accosta assaulting the aide, was found to have been doctored by the White House. They attempted to use this video at trial to support the ban on Accosta and his network brought the raw, unedited footage which shows that Jimbacked away from the female aide, who attacked him.

No, he’s not afraid of a little girl, but he’s not going to get suckered into hurting her either.

BTW, Acosta struck her arm with an edge-hand (shuto)...that's felonious assault if he's had a single minute of martial arts training....LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HER UP!
You're actually trying to blame Trump's aid for it? You know what you are?

Can you say "douchebag?"

LOCK HER UP!

The video which purports to show Accosta assaulting the aide, was found to have been doctored by the White House. They attempted to use this video at trial to support the ban on Accosta and his network brought the raw, unedited footage which shows that Jimbacked away from the female aide, who attacked him.

No, he’s not afraid of a little girl, but he’s not going to get suckered into hurting her either.
That's another leftwing lie. The tape has been examined ad nauseum, and the verdict is that it wasn't doctored.

LOCK HER UP!

That's another leftwing lie. The tape has been examined ad nauseum, and the verdict is that it wasn't doctored.
Wow! You better let Kellyanne know!

Kellyanne Conway Admits Jim Acosta Tape Was Doctored

LOCK HER UP!

Wow! You better let Kellyanne know!

Kellyanne Conway Admits Jim Acosta Tape Was Doctored
Behind a pay wall.

LOCK HER UP!

Is this the re-enactment of the Keith Hernandez 'loogie' from Seinfeld?

Stephanie Grisham says it's because the sniveling losers used them to "get famous" at the President's expense. Trying to out-commie each other, they ignored the news of the day and focused solely on their vendetta to get Trump. They howled like long-tail cats around rocking chairs when the WH first used only the camera on Sarah. They went ballistic when little Jimmy Acosta was temporarily banned after playing keep-away with the mike, refusing to end his argument with the President....it's as close as we've seen Trump almost losing his shit and knocking one of these midgets out cold.
boxer.gif

giphy.gif

Stephanie Grisham says reporters used White House press briefings to ‘get famous’
Sounds like your thread title is a bald faced lie. tRump has taught you well.

Stephanie Grisham says it's because the sniveling losers used them to "get famous" at the President's expense. Trying to out-commie each other, they ignored the news of the day and focused solely on their vendetta to get Trump. They howled like long-tail cats around rocking chairs when the WH first used only the camera on Sarah. They went ballistic when little Jimmy Acosta was temporarily banned after playing keep-away with the mike, refusing to end his argument with the President....it's as close as we've seen Trump almost losing his shit and knocking one of these midgets out cold.
boxer.gif

giphy.gif

Stephanie Grisham says reporters used White House press briefings to ‘get famous’

wtf are you smokin?

~S~

Forum List

Back