Fake News, Voter Fraud, hanging chads, fixed outcome ...

Do you support universal suffrage for all US Citizens?

• Yes, and The Congress needs to set the standard for an ID

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No, only property owners should vote

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
and now we are confounded by Russian's interference, and a President who wants to suppress the vote by calling for photo ID's 98 days before the next election.

What's a citizen to do?

It's been 18 years + since hanging chads and a divided Supreme Court decided the Presidential Election in 2000.

Cutting back the number of polling places, the days and hours of voting, and denying others to vote who do not have an ID defined by St. Legislators or Governors, have worked to suppress the vote of too many legitimate voters.

If you voted yes, should the Several States and each county an parish abide by such a Congressional Act?

How do you suppress a vote by requiring a photo ID? That has never been satisfactorily explained. The Supreme Court did not decide the election between gore and bush, as has been repeatedly reported, numerous news groups did their own recounts and found that bush legitimately won by around 250 votes. That is KNOWN! Why do you insist on perpetuating that particular lie?

1. New Restrictive Voting Laws for 2016
Election 2016: Restrictive Voting Laws by the Numbers

2. NAACP files suit, alleges voter suppression
The NAACP filed a federal lawsuit this week, allegedly that thousands of voters are being illegally removed from the rolls.
Author: WCNC Staff
Published: 11:05 PM EDT November 1, 2016
Updated: 10:48 AM EDT November 2, 2016
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The U.S. Department of Justice reportedly filed a statement of interest late Monday night supporting the North Carolina NAACP's federal lawsuit, alleging that thousands of voters are being illegally removed from the polls.

"
The purge program at issue here rested on a mass mailing and the silence of voters largely unaware of the potential injury to their voting rights," the U.S. Department of Justice's statement said.
NAACP files suit, alleges voter suppression

3. African American early voting is way down in North Carolina. Why is that?

4. Map: Areas hardest hit by slim polling options

I was waiting for it, thank you.

The inevitable blacks are too stupid to get a photo ID excuse.

I was waiting for you to show your ignorance.

You only watch news on Fox, you don't read.
It would cut into your time online showing your stupidity.

No. 1 is about the 14 states passing new laws that have nothing to do with blacks:
""In 2016, 14 states had new voting restrictions in place for the first time in a presidential election. Those 14 states were: Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.""

No. 4 is about Maricopa County in Arizona, you fucking idiot.
Only a true Shitforbrains thinks showing an ID at the polls is restrictive.

Congrats

india-voter-ID-8x4.jpg
It's a free issue to all citizens.

What is a citizen to do?

Show 'em your fucking driver's license and vote. If you don't drive get one of the free ID cards that are provided by EVERY STATE that has attempted to implement a Voter ID law.

Asshole.

"Voter suppression" my ass. Fraud prevention.

Voter fraud is a non-issue.

A Fox News white bigot boogie man.

What is a citizen to do?

Show 'em your fucking driver's license and vote. If you don't drive get one of the free ID cards that are provided by EVERY STATE that has attempted to implement a Voter ID law.

Asshole.

Then why are you tards bitching about Russians?

What is a citizen to do?

Asshole.

Russia! Russia! Russia!

What is a citizen to do?

Asshole.

Then Dems won't lose any votes if we implement anti-fraud measures.

What is a citizen to do?

Asshole.

What is a citizen to do?

Asshole.

The Left have dropped the Russia BS

who says they're *on* welfare, bigot boy?

voting is a right..... or are you such a moron that you think it's only a right for white Christian males?

They can't be on welfare...for that they'd need a government issued photo ID.
And you can’t get a job without ID.

The Left are fond of painting themselves into a corner.

Can't get Social Security, can't cash a check, can't open a bank account, can't buy a plane, train or bus ticket.
Can't buy groceries.

What I find so funny and pathetic is the left seems to think non whites are incapable of getting a photo ID if they don’t already have one. That’s about as condescending and insulting to a particular race or races as one can get.

and now we are confounded by Russian's interference, and a President who wants to suppress the vote by calling for photo ID's 98 days before the next election.

What's a citizen to do?

It's been 18 years + since hanging chads and a divided Supreme Court decided the Presidential Election in 2000.

Cutting back the number of polling places, the days and hours of voting, and denying others to vote who do not have an ID defined by St. Legislators or Governors, have worked to suppress the vote of too many legitimate voters.

If you voted yes, should the Several States and each county an parish abide by such a Congressional Act?
Who doesn’t have a photo ID?

Bring them forth so we can openly stare and laugh at them.

Many college students have a photo ID, but some states choose to deny them the right to vote. In CA the DMV provides both a Driver's License and an ID card; I suspect the Congress would find both acceptable since the DMV requires the following:

To apply for your Class C driver's license in California:

Ace Your Exam on the First Try!

Don't leave your permit test to chance—take our free permit practice test with questions directly from the CA driver handbook. It's the fastest, easiest way to set yourself up for success!

• Make an appointment with your local DMV for the vision and written exams.
    • NOTE: No tests are administered after 30 minutes before closing.
  • Complete the Driver License or Identification Card Application.
    • This form isn't available online. You can pick one up at the DMV or call the DMV's Automated Telephone Service at (800) 777-0133 to have one mailed to you.
  • Provide proof of your Social Security number*, such as your:
    • Social Security card.
    • Military ID card.
  • Provide proof of your full and true name. The CA DMV provides a list of documents, including documents that show:
  • Provide 1 document (original or certified) that proves your birth date and legal presence from the state's list of documents, which includes:
  • Present 1 document proving your California residency from the DMV's list of approved documentation, which includes:
    • Mortgage bill.
    • Utility bills.
    • Rental or lease agreement signed by your landlord.
  • Have your thumbprint taken.
  • Have your photo taken.
  • Pass the vision exam.
  • Pay the $35 fee.
  • Pass the written permit test.
NOTE: If you’re applying for a REAL ID, the CA DMV still requires 1 document proving each requirement (your identity, SSN, and California residency). Refer to the state’s list of acceptable documents for a REAL ID.

I think they would find either ok, both are photo ids..they still have to register with other details like address, so even a student ID should be ok.

Well fuck! You have anywhere from 2 to 4 years between elections! Who wipes your ass?

I wouldn't trust anyone at the DMV to wipe my ass ... :thup:

They cannot even do their jobs correctly.
They flagged and suspended my license one time because they lost the plate I turned in to them.

Luckily ... I not only requested a photocopy of the plate and receipt when I turned it in ...
I had the clerk at the desk who accepted it sign and date the receipt.

You may ask why I requested they do so.
Well, that's because they had already screwed up my shit before ...
And it had taken months to resolve that.

Why the hell would the requirement of a photo I.D., which is basic to life in the 21st century, suppress voter turnout? Wouldn't you think that even the crazy angry left would want to keep Russians, non-citizens, dead people and illegal aliens from voting? That's what a photo I.D. is about. Is the left going to revert to the old plantation mentality and insult an entire race by claiming that Black people aren't capable of functioning in the 21st century without help from the democrat party?
Voter ID is unfair to the nonliving

Well fuck! You have anywhere from 2 to 4 years between elections! Who wipes your ass?

I wouldn't trust anyone at the DMV to wipe my ass ... :thup:

They cannot even do their jobs correctly.
They flagged and suspended my license one time because they lost the plate I turned in to them.

Luckily ... I not only requested a photocopy of the plate and receipt when I turned it in ...
I had the clerk at the desk who accepted it sign and date the receipt.

You may ask why I requested they do so.
Well, that's because they had already screwed up my shit before ...
And it had taken months to resolve that.

An outside audit just caught a Calif DMV worker who slept more than a thousand hours on the job. With management knowledge.

All are still working at the DMV.

What's a citizen to do?

How do you suppress a vote by requiring a photo ID? That has never been satisfactorily explained. The Supreme Court did not decide the election between gore and bush, as has been repeatedly reported, numerous news groups did their own recounts and found that bush legitimately won by around 250 votes. That is KNOWN! Why do you insist on perpetuating that particular lie?

1. New Restrictive Voting Laws for 2016
Election 2016: Restrictive Voting Laws by the Numbers

2. NAACP files suit, alleges voter suppression
The NAACP filed a federal lawsuit this week, allegedly that thousands of voters are being illegally removed from the rolls.
Author: WCNC Staff
Published: 11:05 PM EDT November 1, 2016
Updated: 10:48 AM EDT November 2, 2016
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The U.S. Department of Justice reportedly filed a statement of interest late Monday night supporting the North Carolina NAACP's federal lawsuit, alleging that thousands of voters are being illegally removed from the polls.

"
The purge program at issue here rested on a mass mailing and the silence of voters largely unaware of the potential injury to their voting rights," the U.S. Department of Justice's statement said.
NAACP files suit, alleges voter suppression

3. African American early voting is way down in North Carolina. Why is that?

4. Map: Areas hardest hit by slim polling options

I was waiting for it, thank you.

The inevitable blacks are too stupid to get a photo ID excuse.

I was waiting for you to show your ignorance.

You only watch news on Fox, you don't read.
It would cut into your time online showing your stupidity.

No. 1 is about the 14 states passing new laws that have nothing to do with blacks:
""In 2016, 14 states had new voting restrictions in place for the first time in a presidential election. Those 14 states were: Alabama, Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.""

No. 4 is about Maricopa County in Arizona, you fucking idiot.

So wait if 1 has nothing to do with blacks (which it doesn't) then how is it racist?
and No4 what does slim polling options have to do with IDs?

An outside audit just caught a Calif DMV worker who slept more than a thousand hours on the job. With management knowledge.

All are still working at the DMV.

Hell ... It's the government ... They probably got promoted to management ... :thup:

What's a citizen to do?

…and of course gerrymandered House districts in Republican controlled states; the right will do anything to suppress the votes of those perceived to be likely Democratic voters.

Forum List

Back