Fake News, Voter Fraud, hanging chads, fixed outcome ...

Do you support universal suffrage for all US Citizens?

• Yes, and The Congress needs to set the standard for an ID

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No, only property owners should vote

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
There’s a simple way to make 90% of the phony complaints about how hard it would be for some folks to obtain a government issued ID. Just make the card a requirement for any government handouts and voting. Folks might take a pass on voting but they’re not gonna give up the freebies, so they’d figure out a way to get that ID pronto.

IDs to vote should be mandatory.
Thank gawd most states agree with me.
Now i cant wait for trump to invade the other third of the country and either force them to require it, or eat their mexican babies.
Right Wry Catcher?

and now we are confounded by Russian's interference, and a President who wants to suppress the vote by calling for photo ID's 98 days before the next election.

What's a citizen to do?

It's been 18 years + since hanging chads and a divided Supreme Court decided the Presidential Election in 2000.

Cutting back the number of polling places, the days and hours of voting, and denying others to vote who do not have an ID defined by St. Legislators or Governors, have worked to suppress the vote of too many legitimate voters.

If you voted yes, should the Several States and each county an parish abide by such a Congressional Act?

How do you suppress a vote by requiring a photo ID? That has never been satisfactorily explained. The Supreme Court did not decide the election between gore and bush, as has been repeatedly reported, numerous news groups did their own recounts and found that bush legitimately won by around 250 votes. That is KNOWN! Why do you insist on perpetuating that particular lie?

Straw Man Alert ^^^. It is not the photo ID which bothers me, it is the timing and the type of photo ID which the State decides is legit or not.

The Supreme Court voted 5-4 in Bush v. Gore:

Bush v. Gore | Summary, Decision, Significance, & Facts
?Bush v. Gore, case in which, on December 12, 2000, the Supreme Court of the United States reversed a Florida Supreme Court request for a selective manual recount of that state’s U.S. presidential election ballots. The 5–4 decision effectively awarded Florida’s 25 votes in the electoral college—and thus the election itself—to Republican candidate George W. Bush.?

It matters not that Bush received 250 more votes, if the number of hanging chads for Gore were not counted.

Depends what you want more: to keep complaining about "so and so interfered in our banana republic elections" or to have fair elections where US citizens only are electing their government and President providing their legal IDs for voting. Something tells me I know what you and your liberal buddies will choose.

View attachment 208146

Wrong. What I do know and you cannot honestly refute is that states run by Republican's seek to suppress the vote of likely Democratic Voters.

that states run by Republican's seek to suppress the vote of likely Democratic Voters.

You're right!!

They want to suppress the shit out of all the illegal alien and dead likely Democratic Voters.

and now we are confounded by Russian's interference, and a President who wants to suppress the vote by calling for photo ID's 98 days before the next election.

What's a citizen to do?

It's been 18 years + since hanging chads and a divided Supreme Court decided the Presidential Election in 2000.

Cutting back the number of polling places, the days and hours of voting, and denying others to vote who do not have an ID defined by St. Legislators or Governors, have worked to suppress the vote of too many legitimate voters.

If you voted yes, should the Several States and each county an parish abide by such a Congressional Act?
What do they do about the millions of mail in votes?

as i've kept repeating ever since Trump got elected: there are more stars in the sky, than grains of sand in the earth.

Depends what you want more: to keep complaining about "so and so interfered in our banana republic elections" or to have fair elections where US citizens only are electing their government and President providing their legal IDs for voting. Something tells me I know what you and your liberal buddies will choose.

View attachment 208146

Wrong. What I do know and you cannot honestly refute is that states run by Republican's seek to suppress the vote of likely Democratic Voters.
and tell me - do the black panthers sit out front of polling places to make sure no one gets hurt walking through the door?

What's a citizen to do?

How do you suppress a vote by requiring a photo ID? That has never been satisfactorily explained. The Supreme Court did not decide the election between gore and bush, as has been repeatedly reported, numerous news groups did their own recounts and found that bush legitimately won by around 250 votes. That is KNOWN! Why do you insist on perpetuating that particular lie?

Straw Man Alert ^^^. It is not the photo ID which bothers me, it is the timing and the type of photo ID which the State decides is legit or not.

The Supreme Court voted 5-4 in Bush v. Gore:

?Bush v. Gore, case in which, on December 12, 2000, the Supreme Court of the United States reversed a Florida Supreme Court request for a selective manual recount of that state’s U.S. presidential election ballots. The 5–4 decision effectively awarded Florida’s 25 votes in the electoral college—and thus the election itself—to Republican candidate George W. Bush.?

It matters not that Bush received 250 more votes, if the number of hanging chads for Gore were not counted.
So you say Democrats are too stupid to punch out the hole for their candidate?

OK.

View attachment 208146

and tell me - do the black panthers sit out front of polling places to make sure no one gets hurt walking through the door?
With steel pipes.

There’s a simple way to make 90% of the phony complaints about how hard it would be for some folks to obtain a government issued ID. Just make the card a requirement for any government handouts and voting. Folks might take a pass on voting but they’re not gonna give up the freebies, so they’d figure out a way to get that ID pronto.
If somebody can't do those simple things he's just too stupid to vote.

What's a citizen to do?

Wry is not lying.
Why don't you educate yourself?

1. New Restrictive Voting Laws for 2016
Election 2016: Restrictive Voting Laws by the Numbers

2. NAACP files suit, alleges voter suppression
The NAACP filed a federal lawsuit this week, allegedly that thousands of voters are being illegally removed from the rolls.
Author: WCNC Staff
Published: 11:05 PM EDT November 1, 2016
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The U.S. Department of Justice reportedly filed a statement of interest late Monday night supporting the North Carolina NAACP's federal lawsuit, alleging that thousands of voters are being illegally removed from the polls.

"
The purge program at issue here rested on a mass mailing and the silence of voters largely unaware of the potential injury to their voting rights," the U.S. Department of Justice's statement said.
NAACP files suit, alleges voter suppression

3. African American early voting is way down in North Carolina. Why is that?

4. Map: Areas hardest hit by slim polling options

3. African American early voting is way down in North Carolina. Why is that?

Because even black people hated the corrupt old sot.

What is a citizen to do?

Show 'em your fucking driver's license and vote. If you don't drive get one of the free ID cards that are provided by EVERY STATE that has attempted to implement a Voter ID law.

Asshole.

"Voter suppression" my ass. Fraud prevention.

Is "Asshole" your nom de plume? Is that what you were called growing up (if you ever did)?
How’d they apply for welfare?

What's a citizen to do?

you forgot about removing people from voter rolls who haven't recently voted.

adorable, aren't they?

What's a citizen to do?

adorable, aren't they?

Should anyone ever be removed from the voter rolls for any reason?

What is a citizen to do?

Show 'em your fucking driver's license and vote. If you don't drive get one of the free ID cards that are provided by EVERY STATE that has attempted to implement a Voter ID law.

Asshole.

"Voter suppression" my ass. Fraud prevention.

Is "Asshole" your nom de plume? Is that what you were called growing up (if you ever did)?
How’d they apply for welfare?

who says they're *on* welfare, bigot boy?

voting is a right..... or are you such a moron that you think it's only a right for white Christian males?

What's a citizen to do?

adorable, aren't they?

Should anyone ever be removed from the voter rolls for any reason?

if they moved and filed a change of address
if their right to vote was taken away because they're a felon.

what other reason should there be?

or do you think they should lose their vote if they haven't voted in a while but think Donald is such a dangerous loon that they want to vote to keep him in check and vote for anyone who will do that?

because that's the real reason they want to cull the voter rolls.

View attachment 208146

That is an opinion shared only by open borders extremists. The claim that photo ID suppresses the vote is ludicrous. Old people already HAVE photo ID, and those who live in the inner city have no problem obtaining them. The claim that it disenfranchises blacks is a lie that requires people to believe that black people are too stupid to figure out how to use modern technology. That is an absurd, offensive, and racist claim that you people make in an effort to enshrine voting by the illegals, the multi State voting groups, and of course that well known Democrat voting bloc, the dead.

Nice spin; sadly those square and triangular ball bearings you used to build it restrict its ability to turn.

I do not oppose a voter ID. \

I do oppose those who do not have one, and have a record of voting, or one whose ID is is rejected by the volunteer polling Captain are denied their right to vote. if there is a rational reason, they should be allowed to vote on a provisional ballot and no result should be released until all provisional ballots have been evaluated, and counted if there is no evidence of fraud.

Typical hypocrite lefties claim to want to stop interference in the voting process but when push comes to shove they really don't want to do anything about it, they just want to whine

Forum List

Back