Fake NFL lawsuit ????

The NFL body of players should only be 12 percent black

Fiero425
The ultimate black mail
I am a f N and if you don’t hire me I will use kikkke attorneys and sue you for hundreds pf millions

"they want to win, but they can't stop talking about skin" - Gutfeld

"i identify as a human being" - biracial (half black) new NFL coach

I know it sounds crazy, but it shouldn't matter really! White head coaches are allowed to fail for years, then get another job immediately after being fired! I think that's why people are looking at this issue so much! Black coaches who are winners mean nothing at the same time! There are plenty of them who've won SB's as assistant coaches but aren't ever given an interview, much less a HC job! :stir: :sigh2: :dunno: :omg:

Lovie took the Bears to the Super Bowl back then; '07! He probably should have lasted longer, but his own conservative play calling ruined the teams IMO! He got vindictive at the end of his tenure and fired Ron Rivera who was up for his job, later going to Carolina as their HC, now in Washington! He needed seasoning after errors in clock management and wasted challenges! I'd take him now! I also like what Pederson did in Phili.! :rolleyes: :sigh2::dunno::oops:
Lovie is on his third HC job in the NFL. He only took the Bears to the PO's 3 out of the 9 years he was there and had 3 losing seasons as well. The bears were 3rd in the NFC N or worse 4 of the last 6 seasons he was at the helm. 2 losing seasons in TB and is now the HC of the Texans. He's 3-3 in the PO's. He's definitely gotten a fair shake I would say.

Here's something no one is talking about.

Through HS the population of people playing football is about the same as the gen population. Once you get to college it starts to skew toward more black guys on rosters as a percentage and that trend obviously continues into the pros. What does a guy who was really good, understands the game, maybe didnt have all the physical talents so had to understand technique a little better to compete, do with his college degree after he graduates and isn't playing football anymore? Coach maybe? And if the majority of players in that position are white........ That gives them a 5-6 year head start on the coaching tree.

Forum List

Back