🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake People

Me Too, I hate plastic People
download-38.jpg
images-27.jpg
download-40.jpg

images-28.jpg

you've yet to explain the purpose for your thread ...
greetings
I'm glad you ask
a clear conscience is a bad memory
maxresdefault.jpg

if I may, there are several types of thinking, there is a carnal mind, there is a reprobate mind or a raw mind.
a reprobate mind is one that just curses everything, a raw mind is one like a sex addict, a carnal mind infant thinking.
this is a study, to understand the mind and how our thinking affects our daily life.
fox example the mind of a wanderer, see life as a carnal mind infant thinking, no actual education but a mind that can be reformed.
But a mind that is exposed to violent imagery, or words? it is memories, only to see its world in which the environment which was exposed to, violent imagery.
This is programming our thought, and if the mind beyond a certain point, it becomes a reprobate mind, in which memories are exposed to, violent imagery, when at sleep, visual memories, in this case, stimulus, acting out in real life.
Satan stimulus the memories, than men or women stimulus people thinking, a teacher stimulus children as parents stimulus their children, and teenager are stimulus
by culture, Peer pressure.
The types of thinking produced, which I called ashes of the mind, memories of the past, thinking but never letting go.
Satan stimulus the memories to not letting go. By putting the mind into captivity, a revolving door you can say, and the results are stronghold to the mind, by the stimulus to the of bad memories.
My question now is what are Satan's fiery darts. Ephesians 6: 16.

A thread about "A.I."?:) What's new about a troll's use of a "sock puppet"? Sock puppet account - Wikipedia
it is not artificial but it is about intelligence
defining a troll a tares
Matthew 13:28-30 (NKJV) He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "

My question now is what are Satan's fiery darts. Ephesians 6: 16

You seem to already know. At least you implied as much.

Satan's fiery darts are poisonous words that trigger a predictable conditioned response.

Like you said, "Satan stimulates the memories to not letting go. By putting the mind into captivity, a revolving door you can say, and the results are stronghold to the mind, by the stimulus of the of bad memories.

Forum List

Back