🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake People

And yet the new thing on the Left is that you're not supposed to ask questions that are curious about people anymore. Questions like what do you do, where do you live, what's your family like etc? Because of course, the Left wants people to ONLY mouth the platitudes.

Rebel.
Resist, as they say.

Greetings!

Again, don't you worry your silly self about me. As I said , I always do exactly as God commands. It's easy and so I am always awake.

As a matter of fact last night, while you were sleeping, I overpowered Satan, gagged and bound him hand and foot, ransacked his fortress, and made off clean with all of his possessions just like a thief in the night.

Guess what happens next.

Indeed this is what next, and you don't even have be asleep
Revelation 2:10 (NKJV)
Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into his prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Matthew 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

Matthew 10:21-22 Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.
And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

Indeed this is what next, and you don't even have be asleep
Revelation 2:10 (NKJV)
Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into his prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Matthew 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

Matthew 10:21-22 Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.
And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

lol.... Grrrrrr.

I have already lived 1000 lives and have already died 1000 deaths and yet I still remain very much alive so satan schmatan, persecution, hated, kill, prison, death, blah blah blah.

This is the part of the story that reflects what is actually happening and what is next,

Rev. 5:8-14

Remember, scripture must be fulfilled so now is the time to pay the piper. Everyone who knows history already knows the terrifying and unavoidable consequences for failing to do so.

Do you think you can scare me? lol. Wanna gamble with your existence? You should be afraid.

Boo.

Last edited:
lol.... Grrrrrr.

I have already lived 1000 lives and have already died 1000 deaths and yet I still remain very much alive so satan schmatan, persecution, hated, kill, prison, death, blah blah blah.

This is the part of the story that reflects what is actually happening and what is next,

Rev. 5:8-14

Remember, scripture must be fulfilled so now is the time to pay the piper. Everyone who knows history already knows the terrifying and unavoidable consequences for failing to do so.

Do you think you can scare me? lol. Wanna gamble with your existence? You should be afraid.

Boo.
I'm not doing the scaring, he is right next to you
imagesCAUQ8XJJ.jpg

Revelation 14:6-7 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth--to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people--saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water."

Hebrews 10:30-31 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Note, actually it goes like this God is the lake as a consuming fire that burns with a fiercely blazing fire

3435455798_ce8612e0de_z.jpg

I'm not doing the scaring, he is right next to you
View attachment 623561
Revelation 14:6-7 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth--to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people--saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water."

Hebrews 10:30-31 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Note, actually it goes like this God is the lake as a consuming fire that burns with a fiercely blazing fire

View attachment 623546
Yawn...

Forum List

Back