🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake People

You seem to already know. At least you implied as much.

Satan's fiery darts are poisonous words that trigger a predictable conditioned response.

Like you said, "Satan stimulates the memories to not letting go. By putting the mind into captivity, a revolving door you can say, and the results are stronghold to the mind, by the stimulus of the of bad memories.
it is not what I know, it is what Satan knows about you, a door is open when you are not watching him, and when a person takes what it is his
imagesCAKD82AE.jpg

right now he is at your door because an idle mind is the Devils workshop
Genesis 4:7 (NKJV) If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it."

Numbers 32:23 But if you do not do so, then take note, you have sinned against the LORD, and be sure your sin will find you out.
the Lord is saying sin will find you out, because it is Satan!

it is not artificial but it is about intelligence
defining a troll a tares
Matthew 13:28-30 (NKJV) He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "
Fake: Fraudulent, not genuine or real. There is nothing that can be both fake and real at the same instant. Its either fake or its real. One is true or its negation is true according to the logical law of the excluded middle.

The passage you are quoting is an explanation of why Jesus often preached or taught in "parables".....stories that were not actually based upon reality but hypothetical events that one could encounter in looking to explain the kingdom of heave...i.e., the New Testament Church.

"And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which sayeth, BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR; AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND; AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE, BUT NOT PERCEIVE." -- Matt. 13:14

Jesus explained the reason He taught in "parables"...........it was to fulfill the prophecies concerning the coming of the Messiah. "That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet (Esaias), saying, I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things that I have kept secret from the foundation of the world." -- Matt. 13:35

With every "parable"......Jesus gives an explanation as to what the parable means in relation to the Kingdom of Heaven.

It is summed up in one line, "He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man (Jesus)". -- Matt. 13:37 And the Harvest is the final judgment where the wheat is separated from the tares.......the evil seed will be burnt, the good seed will be gathered in Heaven.

Fake: Fraudulent, not genuine or real. There is nothing that can be both fake and real at the same instant. Its either fake or its real. One is true or its negation is true according to the logical law of the excluded middle.

The passage you are quoting is an explanation of why Jesus often preached or taught in "parables".....stories that were not actually based upon reality but hypothetical events that one could encounter in looking to explain the kingdom of heave...i.e., the New Testament Church.

"And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which sayeth, BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR; AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND; AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE, BUT NOT PERCEIVE." -- Matt. 13:14

Jesus explained the reason He taught in "parables"...........it was to fulfill the prophecies concerning the coming of the Messiah. "That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet (Esaias), saying, I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things that I have kept secret from the foundation of the world." -- Matt. 13:35

With every "parable"......Jesus gives an explanation as to what the parable means in relation to the Kingdom of Heaven.

It is summed up in one line, "He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man (Jesus)". -- Matt. 13:37 And the Harvest is the final judgment where the wheat is separated from the tares.......the evil seed will be burnt, the good seed will be gathered in Heaven.
then the qusetion is why do evil?

I really meant we all put up fronts to different people. Yes some people are totally phony and always very selfish
greetings
guy, the world is what you make if it if you are around bad people, and they drink and smoke pot all day, do you know how that feel, they going to say this club is not for you, children are not allowed
what I'm saying is that people can do better, they just hate the innocence, but because they lost there, it the life they choose, I not going down their ship, but I can make my own destiny and you can too, but bad people make for bad habits, one day we will die, and all that time was for nothing, looking for a new fab.
The real problem is always looking to fill in an empty space, like the person buying all those people putting tattlooms on their bodies, and you get old, why did I do that, people look
download - 2022-03-23T212309.371.jpeg

how can people respect you, just as bad people, and they drink and smoke pot all day, or those who don't even honor their own souls and God watching

Yes Jordan, I'm definitely tired of fake people. And evil people. And worse, someone who is both evil and fake. I can think of someone like that, and I really don't know how the person sleeps at night. Maybe some people don't have a conscience? :dunno:

then the qusetion is why do evil?

Jesus made the answer quite clear. Evil is produced through willful ignorance of God's law.

Sin is a choice that circumvents the laws of morality defined by God, as Jesus was teaching in the form of parables........the good seed is "planted" by the Son of man....aka., Christ Jesus and will be harvested at judgment because it produces up to an hundredfold, while the bad seed produces nothing but weeds/tares.

"Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness." -- 1 John 3:4

Each individual is responsible for his/her own sins..........there are no excuses, "The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father the guilt of the son; The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness (evil) the wicked shall be upon himself." -- Ez. 18:20

Regardless of THE QUESTION........the answer cannot be both true and false, only those who are loyal to the Christ can comprehend the parables correctly, to the ignorant the lesson goes unlearned and produces nothing but weeds..............

The answer to your question? Clear, unambiguous, "But he that received seed among the thorns is he that hearth the word, and understandeth it, which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty........" -- Matt. 13:23

Evil is produced through "IGNORANCE" of God's law............as evidenced by Jesus, then Jesus said, "Father forgive them; for they know not what they do................." -- Luke 23:34

Last edited:
Yes Jordan, I'm definitely tired of fake people. And evil people. And worse, someone who is both evil and fake. I can think of someone like that, and I really don't know how the person sleeps at night. Maybe some people don't have a conscience? :dunno:
greetings
good morning
a new day today
the sunrise

Jesus made the answer quite clear. Evil is produced through willful ignorance of God's law.

Sin is a choice that circumvents the laws of morality defined by God, as Jesus was teaching in the form of parables........the good seed is "planted" by the Son of man....aka., Christ Jesus and will be harvested at judgment because it produces up to an hundredfold, while the bad seed produces nothing but weeds/tares.

"Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness." -- 1 John 3:4

Each individual is responsible for his/her own sins..........there are no excuses, "The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father the guilt of the son; The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness (evil) the wicked shall be upon himself." -- Ez. 18:20

Regardless of THE QUESTION........the answer cannot be both true and false, only those who are loyal to the Christ can comprehend the parables correctly, to the ignorant the lesson goes unlearned and produces nothing but weeds..............

The answer to your question? Clear, unambiguous, "But he that received seed among the thorns is he that hearth the word, and understandeth it, which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty........" -- Matt. 13:23

Evil is produced through "IGNORANCE" of God's law............as evidenced by Jesus, then Jesus said, "Father forgive them; for they know not what they do................." -- Luke 23:34
greetings
2-22830_silhouette-computer-software-man-silhouettes-human-png-for.png

Isaiah 55:1-3 (NKJV)
"Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price.
Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you-- The sure mercies of David.
Isaiah 55:6-7 Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
Revelation 3:20-22 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and he with Me.
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "

greetings
View attachment 620428
Isaiah 55:1-3 (NKJV)
"Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price.
Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you-- The sure mercies of David.
Isaiah 55:6-7 Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
Revelation 3:20-22 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and he with Me.
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "
And these passages negate the scriptural fact that each and every person is responsible for their own action of sin or acts of :dunno: righteousness? HOW?

FYI: There was no method to defeat sin under the terms of the OLD LAW (sin was carried over season to season through acts of sacrificial rituals) .........Thus the promise of a NEW COVENANT between God and Israel (Jer. 31:31-34), unlike the Old Law of Moses. Today........under the terms of the New Testament Covenant the law is not written on stone but in the heart of those who would follow the righteous commands of our Lord. The Kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21)

Its clear.......its FREE WILL that dictates good v. evil, righteousness v. unrighteousness and MAN SINNED grievously against the commandments of the OLD LAW. The Jews were constantly disobeying God, and breaking the Laws of Moses (O.T.)

Its willful ignorance that leads to sin, as some that are unlearned and unstable twist the scriptures to their own destruction. (2 Peter 3:16)

"Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I (God) will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant (law of Moses) that I made with their fathers on the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, MY COVENANT THAT THEY BROKE; THOUGH I WAS THEIR HUSBAND DECLARES THE LORD..............." -- Jer. 31:31-34

Last edited:
And these passages negate the scriptural fact that each and every person is responsible for their own action of sin or acts of :dunno: righteousness? HOW?

FYI: There was no method to defeat sin under the terms of the OLD LAW (sin was carried over season to season through acts of sacrificial rituals) .........Thus the promise of a NEW COVENANT between God and Israel (Jer. 31:31-34), unlike the Old Law of Moses. Today........under the terms of the New Testament Covenant the law is not written on stone but in the heart of those who would follow the righteous commands of our Lord. The Kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21)

Its clear.......its FREE WILL that dictates good v. evil, righteousness v. unrighteousness and MAN SINNED grievously against the commandments of the OLD LAW. The Jews were constantly disobeying God, and breaking the Laws of Moses (O.T.)

Its willful ignorance that leads to sin, as some that are unlearned and unstable twist the scriptures to their own destruction. (2 Peter 3:16)

"Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I (God) will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant (law of Moses) that I made with their fathers on the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, MY COVENANT THAT THEY BROKE; THOUGH I WAS THEIR HUSBAND DECLARES THE LORD..............." -- Jer. 31:31-34
greetings
that day is upon us

it is not what I know, it is what Satan knows about you, a door is open when you are not watching him, and when a person takes what it is his
View attachment 620153
right now he is at your door because an idle mind is the Devils workshop
Genesis 4:7 (NKJV) If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it."

Numbers 32:23 But if you do not do so, then take note, you have sinned against the LORD, and be sure your sin will find you out.
the Lord is saying sin will find you out, because it is Satan!

Don't you worry about me. I always do exactly as God commands. Satan has no place in me.

greetings
that day is upon us
You mean you know what Christ Jesus nor the angels in heaven know.......you have an inside track to the Father that no one else in history has access?

What do the scripture declare about "THAT DAY"........the day when the weeds will be separated from the wheat?

"But of THAT DAY and that hour knoweth no man, no not even the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." -- Mark 13:32

That Day........will come like a thief in the night......unexpected and unpredicted (1 Thess. 5:2, 2 Peter 3:10)
That Day will appear to be normal (Matt. 24:37-39), Paul said people will be thinking contented thoughts of peace and safety (1 Thess. 5:3), there will be no warning signs to mark the final judgment ....on THAT DAY.

People want to misrepresent the destruction of Jerusalem predicted by Jesus with the end of the world when Jesus warned the people that the destruction of Jerusalem would come in their own generation (Matt. 23:36, 24:34)..... The end times for Israel and Jerusalem would be foreshadowed by signs, an increase in wars, famines, and earthquakes (Matt. 24:6-8) with the persecutions of Jesus' disciples increasing (Matt. 24:9-13). And history actual records the fact that Jerusalem was destroyed just as predicted in the same generation in the 1st century.........Rome destroyed Jerusalem in the mid to late 1st century, between A.D. 50 - A.D. 70

FYI: As far as "being in the last days"..........as detailed in scripture, we (humanity) have been in the LAST DAYS of mankind since the day of Pentecost after the ascension of Jesus Christ. We are now living under the latest and last covenant between mankind and God, the New Testament Covenant of Christ Jesus. The last age of mankind.

"Then Peter stood up with the eleven (apostles), raised his voice and addressed the crowd (all Jews from different regions), Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem; let me explain this to you; listen carefully what I say. These people are not drunk, as you suppose, its only 9 in the morning..........NO THIS IS WHAT WAS SPOKEN BY THE PROPHET JOEL;

"IN THE LAST DAYS, GOD SAYS.......I will pour out My Spirit on all people......." -- Acts 2:14-17

Last edited:
Don't you worry about me. I always do exactly as God commands. Satan has no place in me.
greetings
one night I said Satan has no place in me, I said verbally, that same night when to sleep, he said I heard you, he said that's what you think he going to test your words

12.jpg

greetings
one night I said Satan has no place in me, I said verbally, that same night when to sleep, he said I heard you, he said that's what you think he going to test your words

View attachment 620694

Greetings!

Again, don't you worry your silly self about me. As I said , I always do exactly as God commands. It's easy and so I am always awake.

As a matter of fact last night, while you were sleeping, I overpowered Satan, gagged and bound him hand and foot, ransacked his fortress, and made off clean with all of his possessions just like a thief in the night.

Guess what happens next.

Greetings!

Again, don't you worry your silly self about me. As I said , I always do exactly as God commands. It's easy and so I am always awake.

As a matter of fact last night, while you were sleeping, I overpowered Satan, gagged and bound him hand and foot, ransacked his fortress, and made off clean with all of his possessions just like a thief in the night.

Guess what happens next.
Guess what happens next.

took only a second -

1648230925954.png

one size fits all ...

Forum List

Back