Fake Senate ACA Replacement Already Blocked!

The private insurance companies cut is about 5 percent, significant but it would seem not significant enough to make that much of a difference.

That's what they always say. Don't tax the rich. It won't make a difference. Yea right.

When the cost goes from 5 billion to 10 billion, that 5% adds up. Might not seem like that much right now but 5% is a lot. 5% a year?
Wife is paying 450 or so per month on obamacare.

5 percent is about 22 dollars? Significant? Depends on income. 450 is really un-affordable for a whole lot of people.
Aren't you getting older? Because older people will pay more under trumpdontcare
EVERYONE is paying more under Obamacare.

Medicare went up from 108 to 134 this year, which is about an 30 percent increase. Can't blame that on Trump or the Republicans, that is all you guys.

What were the annual average increases in premiums before the ACA?

What are they now?

The ACA was designed to slow the the cost increases. It has done that.

It appears that any Obamacare savings is a projected savings, has not happened yet. This after a fairly large increase in spending.

US Government Healthcare Spending History with Charts - a www.usgovernmentspending.com briefing

upload_2017-6-24_10-55-44.png

The private insurance companies cut is about 5 percent, significant but it would seem not significant enough to make that much of a difference.

That's what they always say. Don't tax the rich. It won't make a difference. Yea right.

When the cost goes from 5 billion to 10 billion, that 5% adds up. Might not seem like that much right now but 5% is a lot. 5% a year?
Wife is paying 450 or so per month on obamacare.

5 percent is about 22 dollars? Significant? Depends on income. 450 is really un-affordable for a whole lot of people.
Aren't you getting older? Because older people will pay more under trumpdontcare
EVERYONE is paying more under Obamacare.

Medicare went up from 108 to 134 this year, which is about an 30 percent increase. Can't blame that on Trump or the Republicans, that is all you guys.

What were the annual average increases in premiums before the ACA?

What are they now?

The ACA was designed to slow the the cost increases. It has done that.

Average Individual Health Insurance Premiums Increased 99% Since 2013, the Year Before Obamacare, & Family Premiums Increased 140%, According to eHealth.com Shopping Data
Individual coverage highlights

• Average individual premium: $393 per month for an individual not receiving subsidies in the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period
  • In 2013, the year before major Obamacare provisions came into effect, the average individual premium was $197 per month
  • Between 2013 and the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period, average individual premiums have increased 99%

Just exactly how is one "paying for it"? Are you going to raise the FICA to cover the increased costs?

Will they pay the same premiums as retirees?

What happens when doctors refuse to accept them as Medicare patients?

Can you read? I think not because that was in my post. Really pisses you off that you get in a debate about something you know absolutely nothing about.

I read just fine. Apparently you cannot.

I asked you several questions to clarify what you said and you ignored them or could not understand.

Again, will you answer my questions or still be a typical liberal whiner?

NO you don't read just fine, I said to tack on 1% to payroll taxes and pay a reasonable premium for Medicare. Payroll taxes = FICA.

NO liberal whiner, I know what I'm talking about and you don't. It's not rocket science like you and GOP think it is, there is a very simple fix.
If it is that simple then why didn't the simpleton in chief fix it during his 8 wasted years?
Republicans blocked any attempt to "fix" Obamacare

They wanted it to fail

I certainly want it to fail. Because I don't agree with what it's trying to accomplish. That's why I oppose the Republican replacement. It's still trying to accomplish the same delusional goal.

Can you read? I think not because that was in my post. Really pisses you off that you get in a debate about something you know absolutely nothing about.

I asked you several questions to clarify what you said and you ignored them or could not understand.

NO you don't read just fine, I said to tack on 1% to payroll taxes and pay a reasonable premium for Medicare. Payroll taxes = FICA.

NO liberal whiner, I know what I'm talking about and you don't. It's not rocket science like you and GOP think it is, there is a very simple fix.
If it is that simple then why didn't the simpleton in chief fix it during his 8 wasted years?

They wanted it to fail

I certainly want it to fail. Because I don't agree with what it's trying to accomplish. That's why I oppose the Republican replacement. It's still trying to accomplish the same delusional goal.
Affordable healthcare available to all Americans........how repulsive

They wanted it to fail

Try again. That was never the goal. The goal was, and still is, to maximize insurance coverage.

They wanted it to fail

Try again. That was never the goal. The goal was, and still is, to maximize insurance coverage.
The goal was single payer

Insurance for all was a fallback

Trump is starting to grab some Rat pussy.....3 or 4 defectors and Rand Paul and the rest can suck hind-tit.

Need to wrap it up and get on to other things such as border security and NAFTA repeal. Need to bitch slap that little girl Trudeau in his face.

Need to wrap it up and get on to other things such as border security and NAFTA repeal. Need to bitch slap that little girl Trudeau in his face.
Trump has already caved on NAFTA

Republicans only care about tax reform.....the rest is crap

They wanted it to fail

The goal was single payer

Prove it.

No insurance company in it's right mind will ever take on preexisting illness or injury without financial backing from Sam. Isn't going to happen.

Incidentally, Bernie Sanders' single-payer proposal would cost the American taxpayers $33TRILLION over the next 20 years.....if you're for that, raise your hand or STFU.

Forum List

Back