"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

That one plainly WAS an un-America nut.

Most conspiracy theorists are nuts, after all. Duh.

Especially those who were spewing "Bush Lied, People Died" conspiracy theories.

Oh wait, you liked those conspiracy theories, they were good and pure and hated Republicans....

The false flag claim was that the Bush Administration planned and carried out 9-11 to be able to launch a War in the Middle East.

President Bush lied many times, but the so called liberal press was cheerleading him on, just like quite a few like minded Democrats were as well. And it is a fact that 10s of thousands of US soldiers were killed or wounded because of the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Not to mention the countless Iraqis who died as well, not that they don't matter, it's that we just didn't bother to count them.

Last edited:
So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

There is no such movement... it's just another made-up term by lefty wingnuts. Right up there with "trickle-down economics", which also doesn't exist ecept in the minds of the moonbat brigade.

give me a list of the top ten "false flag" operations the government has pulled off. This should be amusing.
oh, please, please don't ask. :razz: Here come the moon-landing-was-faked stories again.
strawman..

Yes, you and Jeri and the others are men and women of straw.

Conspiracy Theorists with no factual, objective peer-refereed evidence.

End of story.

Alex Jones rules! Jk. He is a fucking idiot, but a lot of people know his name....so, Alex Jones rules!

oh, please, please don't ask. :razz: Here come the moon-landing-was-faked stories again.
strawman..

Yes, you and Jeri and the others are men and women of straw.

Conspiracy Theorists with no factual, objective peer-refereed evidence.

End of story.

When are you going to learn that you dont define what reality is except in your own delusions?

Fuck off, Starkey, you fucking liar.

Obvious illiterates don't understand terms and words. Not surprising. JimBowie is obviously illiterate, who believes in a government attack on 9-11 as well as birtherism. Strange person. That's Jimbo swinging around the flagpole in my avatar photo.

Last edited:
Another thing to consider is that a false flag does not mean that it was our government (US) that perpetrated and planned the event.

deportation-blog.jpg

Okay guys, is this true?

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

There is no such movement... it's just another made-up term by lefty wingnuts. Right up there with "trickle-down economics", which also doesn't exist ecept in the minds of the moonbat brigade.

No, there is a movement of that idea. And it is bi-partisan. Van Jones the 9-11 truther? Left winger. Alex Jones? A self-described "right winger", yes, last night on Coast to Coast AM he stated himself as a "right winger".

But, because they come from all spectrums of political beliefs, the "false flaggers" arent united like OWS or the Tea Party.

No, there is a movement of that idea. And it is bi-partisan. Van Jones the 9-11 truther? Left winger. Alex Jones? A self-described "right winger", yes, last night on Coast to Coast AM he stated himself as a "right winger".

But, because they come from all spectrums of political beliefs, the "false flaggers" arent united like OWS or the Tea Party.

I see so its one of those ununited.. groups

Forum List

Back