"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

oh what a nation of idiots we have become both on the left and right. guess the false flaggers are becoming main stream now due to the internet. god help us.

The false flag fluffers are very extreme and nowhere accepted by the other 99%.

Well since they cant stop us from going to the internet, they instead spam us with astroturfing frauds like 'Rightwinger' and 'Jake the Fake Starkey'.

I think Rightwinger is going for irony.

Jakematters? Well, not a single person believes him, rendering him irrelevant.

Still, sites like Drudge, Lew Rockwell, American Thinker, and Townhall offer a huge repository of information the party controlled media quashes. Prior to the internet, getting such information was difficult, if not impossible.

I mean notice how not mainstream are truthers, warmers, birthers, tenthers, etc.

Dems loves thems some Conspiracy Theories...But only when the other side has the power. They're sad frauds for the most part. Now Conspiracy Theories are suddenly 'Evil' and 'Un-American.' What a bunch of douchebags.

Dems loves thems some Conspiracy Theories...But only when the other side has the power. They're sad frauds for the most part. Now Conspiracy Theories are suddenly 'Evil' and 'Un-American.' What a bunch of douchebags.

I would never call Jakematters a "douche bag."

Douche bags have a purpose, for cleansing the vaginas of women. Jake has no purpose at all. He is an utter waste of space and bandwidth.

I would never call Jakematters a "douche bag."

Douche bags have a purpose, for cleansing the vaginas of women. Jake has no purpose at all. He is an utter waste of space and bandwidth.

I think it's funny watching all these loony Left Democrats suddenly becoming so Anti-Conspiracy Theory. They had plenty of Conspiracy Theories when the other side had the power. Now they have the power, so it's suddenly 'Evil' and 'Un-American' to ask questions. They are disingenuous hypocrites.

And how do you know for certain that it wasn't a False Flag Operation? It's been proven historically that nothing unites the People more than a False Flag Operation. I mean, i doubt we'll ever get the truth though. But you are rushing to judgement. You don't know anything.

True, and they are usually used to start wars: "Remember the Maine!" and Tonkin Gulf were both false flag operations, probably.

But they have to be really limited and controlled like by the Navy.

This is a terrorist action. It can't be a false flag operation, IMO, because there is no obvious, definite goal, like starting a specific war.

The false flaggers like UncensoredFlatulence continue to squeak in fear.

:lol: Oh, you loved Conspiracy Theories just fine when those dreaded Republicans had the power. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. I'm sure you and your brethren will be all-in on Conspiracy Theories as soon as the Republicans get back in power. You're still wrapped up in that silly old Republican vs. Democrat paradigm. But that's just an illusion. They all play on the same team in the end. But i look forward to coming back and reminding you of your former stance on Conspiracy Theories. Should be fun. :)

One person asking a single question constitutes a movement?

Are you stupid?

Questioning the State & Media is now considered Taboo. Now it's all about branding those who ask questions, as 'Un-American Nuts.' But oh well, such is life in Police States. And it's gonna get worse.

That one plainly WAS an un-America nut.

Most conspiracy theorists are nuts, after all. Duh.

If Obama comes out and says "Whitey did this" or "This was a conspiracy of Republicans to undermine the government," then I'll believe a "false flag." Anything less, and I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing.

Unless they peg it to the GOP or to a White people group, it would make no sense as a false flag.

"If they blame my side it can't possibly be true."

Very objective reasoning. :cuckoo:

Well, my assessment is based on who is in power currently. And i believe Obama and Democrats would love to see this be the White Guys who did it. So i would be more apt to believe it was a False Flag Operation. It's all about agendas and who's in power currently.

You really are a great big turd of a human being

The false flaggers like UncensoredFlatulence continue to squeak in fear.

:lol: Oh, you loved Conspiracy Theories just fine when those dreaded Republicans had the power. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. I'm sure you and your brethren will be all-in on Conspiracy Theories as soon as the Republicans get back in power. You're still wrapped up in that silly old Republican vs. Democrat paradigm. But that's just an illusion. They all play on the same team in the end. But i look forward to coming back and reminding you of your former stance on Conspiracy Theories. Should be fun. :)

What are you talking about? I am a far better Republican than the spineless libertarian you are. We had to defend Nixon and Bush from real CT stupidities as the Dems are having to defend them from the likes of you.

I don't think Bush lied but people certainly died because he betrayed Republican principles, acting like Woodrow Wilson and Harry Truman and LBJ.

That one plainly WAS an un-America nut.

Most conspiracy theorists are nuts, after all. Duh.

Especially those who were spewing "Bush Lied, People Died" conspiracy theories.

Oh wait, you liked those conspiracy theories, they were good and pure and hated Republicans....

BAM! Yup, wait till the Republicans get back in power. These same loony Left Democrats will be all-in once again on Conspiracy Theories. But for now, Conspiracy Theories are 'Evil' and 'Un-American.' ;)

I don't say there aren't ever any conspiracies: of course there are!

Bush did lie and people did die because of it: that was a conspiracy between Rumsfeld, Cheney, and poor Bush, to promote the war with a lie about WMD. And I suppose the CIA: SecState Colin Powell said they fooled him into that UN poster talk showing all the movements of WMD that never happened. I think most people understood perfectly well what was going on, I certainly did. I think a lot of this WMD talk now is just people who were clueless at the time justifying the fact that they didn't understand what was going on, but I think many people were perfectly clear about it before the war ever started.

It happens: there've been lots of conspiracies. But they are small groups, or they don't work, often near the top of the power pyramid. Not always high level: entrapment FBI operations, or the WWII elaborate plots to hide the fact that we had the German encription codes.

They all aim to do something very specific and definite, however. And small groups run them. You can't have a false flag operation about something vague with a lot of people in on it. That's just not how the world works.

Logical and reasonable questions...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjW03McCgfw]Reality Check: Did the FBI know about Boston bombing beforehand? - Ben Swann - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back