Falwell: Sessions has lost the evangelical support,needs to go

You see, what little dignity that Sessions has left is still too much dignity for the Trumpist evangelical right. Sessions is trying to uphold the last semplance of rule of law which these folks find abhorrent. For the evangelical right the rule of law is abhorrent and to be despised because it is all about mammon and power. They want a weasel and stooge in the AG's office. Their true colors are more apparent than ever.

You see, what little dignity that Sessions has left is still too much dignity for the Trumpist evangelical right. Sessions is trying to uphold the last semplance of rule of law which these folks find abhorrent. For the evangelical right the rule of law is abhorrent and to be despised because it is all about mammon and power. They want a weasel and stooge in the AG's office. Their true colors are more apparent than ever.
Tell us all how you gave a shit when Lynch and Holder protected Obama's criminal ass.....go ahead we will wait.

Jerry Falwell Jr. says Sessions has lost evangelical support

Yep. Sessions is a cooked turkey...his days are numbered.....he has lost his base of support he is DONE.
Huh. I thought they would have loved the way Sessions invoked the Bible when he separated children from their mothers at the border....
Yeah sucks a democrat congress and president signed that bill eh...don't pass shit you don't want used!
The Bible reference was the point.

Tell us all how you gave a shit when Lynch and Holder protected Obama's criminal ass.....go ahead we will wait.
2 years under Trump now, and no investigations against them. Why is he protecting them? Oops

We are not talking about Obama, we are talking about Trump and Jerry Falwell, Jr being his little demon doing his dirty work. This is your OP we are discussing. Stick with the issue.

Tell us how you were outraged when Trump lackeys protect his criminal ass. go ahead, we will wait.

2 years under Trump now, and no investigations against them. Why is he protecting them? Oops
Exactly why Sessions is a goner here in ohhh about 2.5 months!

Honestly, I can't think of what Sessions has done that would offend Evangelicals EXCEPT for not playing Trump's political game. I have heard over and over for two years plus that Evangelicals aren't supporting Trump the man so much as the policies he could enact. But now they're going to turn like Trump cultists because Sessions wouldn't be Trump's personal lackey?
I'm confused, I guess, who these Evangelicals are, or if Falwell is talking out his ass, maybe.

When the next AG fails to start up any investigations against them, I wonder what you’ll say

When the next AG fails to start up any investigations against them, I wonder what you’ll say
That won't happen. Sessions won't even OPEN an investigation....either they got something on him OR he has something to lose if he does...maybe he is implicated in something who knows. Don't care.

That won't happen. Sessions won't even OPEN an investigation....either they got something on him OR he has something to lose if he does...maybe he is implicated in something who knows. Don't care.
Your House Majority Leader said the Benghazi farce was a ploy to hurt Hillary in the polls. After the election, Trump told you to stop caring about Hillary’s e-mails because that was also a farce meant to hurt her in the polls.

The next AG won’t launch anything into them, unless Trump selects a lunatic like Alex Jones for the job who doesn’t mind making a fool of himself and our justice system.

Your House Majority Leader said the Benghazi farce was a ploy to hurt Hillary in the polls. After the election, Trump told you to stop caring about Hillary’s e-mails because that was also a farce meant to hurt her in the polls.

The next AG won’t launch anything into them, unless Trump selects a lunatic like Alex Jones for the job who doesn’t mind making a fool of himself and our justice system.
Yes he/she will if they want to keep their job. There are crimes that were committed that need to be investigated.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but everything that rotten to the core Trump tackles, always always ends with TRUMP the one that gets fucked over. I mean, does the idiot ever learn from all the mistakes he's made since taking office? Sessions can back Comey's story of being told to leave both him and Trump alone. Sessions knows that Trump is in bed with Putin, Session has information on this moron....and yet Trump keeps fuckin with the guy. Everybody he throws under the bus comes back and bites him in his fat white ass....does the guy every fuckin learn

Forum List

Back