Family Of Eight Get Shot, Execution Style, In John Kasichs State!

I guess Ohio isn't as safe as Kasich wants us to think it is.

In the United States more mass shootings are committed by liberals than islamics.

In that the 8 victims were family members living at 3 different addresses in a very small town, it's likely a domestic-related incident. Like a pissed-off ex.

In the United States more mass shootings are committed by liberals than islamics.
Want to prove that with political registration? Nah, did not think so.

Here's one: 42 terror killings by Muslims in five years and several times that by freeky righties.

You are mentally ill, kid, and all the Board knows it.

Here's one: 42 terror killings by Muslims in five years and several times that by freeky righties.

Just passed a month ago my physical/mental and eye tests for Competition Shooting.

I bet the families in the area are glad they have guns...since the police haven't captured whoever did this and they are still roaming free...and are obviously willing to commit murder.

I wonder what the people in the area without guns are thinking?

Yeah...please...a link...since there were 4 mass shootings last year and 2 of them were by islamic terrorists....and of course...lets just ignore the 3,000 people murdered on 9/11........since that blows your whole post out of the water....

Not too worried, I think, since this is a family issue gone terribly wrong.

Unless they run into them........happens all the time.....sitting at home or at a gas station getting gas when the criminal crosses paths and needs your vehicle or a place to hide......

Forum List

Back