Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Surprise! :laugh:

Yesterday, we told you about two young Black girls who got the cold shoulder when they tried to shake hands with a character on a trip to Sesame Place. The video went viral and got lots of viewers angry about what looked like a clear case of racism. Now the girls’ family is lawyering up, saying they are not ruling out a lawsuit against the Philadelphia-area theme park.

Kids are dying every week in Chicago and/or committing horrific crimes. A 14 year old seemingly innocent young (black) girl was charged with murder in the death of a 73 year old man who was beaten to death with a traffic cone. A Disney character who refused to touch hands with a couple of snotty kids rises to the level of a freaking federal case? WTF?

Kids are dying every week in Chicago and/or committing horrific crimes. A 14 year old seemingly innocent young (black) girl was charged with murder in the death of a 73 year old man who was beaten to death with a traffic cone. A Disney character who refused to touch hands with a couple of snotty kids rises to the level of a freaking federal case? WTF?
The rich owners of this Sesame place need to redistribute and share with those in need just like Diaper Joe would want.

Because my most favorite person from the show had the intention of becoming a lawyer, I pray that the girls kick butt.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman who gave us David)

P.S. Sadly, I don't know how far David got with law school because when Mr. Hooper's passing took place in the early 80s, David is the person that Mr. Hooper's store was willed to, and I guess that David felt obligated to keep the place going because that is what he did until he eventually sold it to the guy named Mr. Handford in 1989.

The worst decision ever made in this country was not shipping the blacks back to Africa after slavery was abolished.

The worst decision ever made was letting racist douche bags stay in this country.

Was it this firm that took the case?

1658260849790.jpeg

The worst decision ever made was letting racist douche bags stay in this country.

I wasn't always racist. I hadn't been for 45 years. It wasn't until the last couple years when people like you, blm, and families like this trying to make some easy money off racism that turned me into a racist.

I'm surprised you'd responded this time. I've seen you downvote me literally 30 or more times but never say anything. It's a shame when you finally do it's something so shallow and thoughtless as that.

Forum List

Back