Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

There are multiple videos of this person doing this to multiple kids...black kids...it isn't an accident anymore....

The guy or gal in the costume needs to be fired......

and for the folks who say "they should have thicker skin" -- why don't yall keep that same energy when it comes to your outrage over Disney, Dr. Suess, Mr Potato-head...hell you folks were triggered by an imaginary M&M character
View attachment 672354

But want to tell parents they should just shut up and be ok with their kid being ACTUALLY disrespected...just because those kids don't look like yours..FOH....you morons demand to speak to the manager over FAAAAAARRRRR less....
Exhibit A

Exhibit A
Don't recall you having the same energy when:

And when...

And...

And...

And....

Just imagine if Minnie Mouse ignored white kids; while wearing a pantsuit - 24hr crisis coverage at Fox...

More families are threatening to sue a Sesame Street theme park after videos emerged they say show the character Rosita appearing to snub black children.
The first footage appeared to show two young black children at Sesame Place in Philadelphia being ignored by the blue Muppet.
The aunt of one of the girls, Leslie Mac, who works as an 'anti-racism trainer' and was named in the top 100 Woke Women of 2020, said her family plans to sue the theme park and they have retained a lawyer.
Sesame Place called it a 'misunderstanding', saying the mascot likely did not see the girl, who had been celebrating her birthday at the park, due to limited vision in the costume's unwieldy mask and was waving at a family behind them.
The theme park was then targeted by a woke mob and released a second statement, apologizing to the family and pledging to start 'training' their staff to prevent further incidents.
The family's attorney, B'Ivory LaMarr, said that multiple families have now contacted him about the character acting similarly towards black children.

Comment:
The only real racism is the hypersensitivity of the complainants.
I am sure that the Rosita character did not hug every kid there regardless of their race.
It would take forever for the parade to finish.
And they are correct that those costumes have limited visibility.
People need to worry about real problems.

I hope the woke mafia buries woke Sesame Street.

This thread demonstrates the 200 lbs chip on black people's shoulders.

Cry, bitches. Nobody gives a fuck about you!!!

:laughing0301:
That should be the Republican campaign mantra
but we know, you Republicans are cowardly to campaign on how you really feel...

Then you wonder why there isn't a significant percentage of black voters who hate themselves enough to vote GOP...

Meanwhile, a black kid cutting the grass warrants white folks like you calling in the National guard....

Sesame Place is outside of Trenton, NJ and about 30 miles from Philadelphia. Both have large black populations

I don’t think any character would survive routinely snubbing black children
How exactly do you think racism works?

Based on your statement, sounds like you believe that proximity to black people means there can never be racism.

Please expound.

This thread demonstrates the 200 lbs chip on black people's shoulders.

Cry, bitches. Nobody gives a fuck about you!!!

:laughing0301:
This coming from a snowflake MAGA chud who claims that the last election was stolen and sympathizes w/the butthurt insurrectionists who rose to violence over it.

You can't make this stuff up folks. You just can't.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

That should be the Republican campaign mantra
but we know, you Republicans are cowardly to campaign on how you really feel...

Then you wonder why there isn't a significant percentage of black voters who hate themselves enough to vote GOP...

Meanwhile, a black kid cutting the grass warrants white folks like you calling in the National guard....

1658361000854.png

How exactly do you think racism works?

Based on your statement, sounds like you believe that proximity to black people means there can never be racism.

Please expound.

I have taken my kids to Sesame Place
About 25 percent of the people were black

I don’t think any Sesame Place character would last a day snubbing black children

All that this news does is let it be known that nothing has changed since the dismissal of my most favorite person from the show who just so happened to be an African American male. My only question is what was the real reason why Northern Calloway (David) had to leave? I've seen it said that a mental issue entered his picture as well as cancer and cardiac arrest. My only question is what is true and what isn't? I know that an arrest did take place in the early 80s due to a mental issue that was dealt with during the remainder of his time on the show, but did cancer really move in on him later on?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

I have taken my kids to Sesame Place
About 25 percent of the people were black

I don’t think any Sesame Place character would last a day snubbing black children
That's nice that you took your kids there, but how do you think racism works?

That's nice that you took your kids there, but how do you think racism works?

How do YOU think racism works? So you think the Rosita character purposely snubs 1 out of every 10 black children so as not to give the appearance of racism? But Rosita makes sure that 1 targeted black child feels the wrath of racism? That‘s some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. You Liberals kill me! LOL

Don't recall you having the same energy when:

And when...

And...

And...

And....

Just imagine if Minnie Mouse ignored white kids; while wearing a pantsuit - 24hr crisis coverage at Fox...
You clearly don't understand the concept of boycott, do you?

Can't be snubbed if you aren't wasting your money at groomer theme parks.

Forum List

Back