Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

Isn't this a frivolous lawsuit by the black family? On what grounds can they win?

Their problem is that their case is built on a four second video of the Character not interacting with their child

If you watch the whole parade, you will see the character interacting with many black children

Sesame Place is outside of Trenton, NJ and about 30 miles from Philadelphia. Both have large black populations

I don’t think any character would survive routinely snubbing black children
I hope your fellow loons sue Disney out of business, just like the kids your party is grooming now. Are going to sue the democrat party in a few years.

Disney has turned into a woke company. They get what they deserve. Also all the children that Democrats are transitioning, are gonna sue the crap out of your party when they become an adult. Then your party will be responsible for grooming them into a decision that is not reversible, while they were underage.

Disney has turned into a woke company. They get what they deserve. Also all the children that Democrats are transitioning, are gonna sue the crap out of your party when they become an adult. Then your party will be responsible for grooming them into a decision that is not reversible, while they were underage.
What does that have to do with a parade at Sesame Place?

What would happen to them?

No one can speak for the management at Sesame Place, but I imagine they would be fired.

I’ve been to that Sesame Place and stayed at hotels in the area more times than I can count. It‘s very diverse. If racism by one of the characters was happening it would get noticed pretty quickly. There’s a good chance the person playing the character is a person of color.

No one can speak for the management at Sesame Place, but I imagine they would be fired.

I’ve been to that Sesame Place and stayed at hotels in the area more times than I can count. It‘s very diverse. If racism by one of the characters was happening it would get noticed pretty quickly. There’s a good change the person playing the character is a person of color.
oh dang...wasn't expecting coherency, thanx though...lol

The nation has awakened to the fraud that took place on election night in 2020 AND they have awakened to the fact we have an installed usurper whose leading this nation so blatantly into the bottomless pit. Americans will be on the lookout for shenanigans at the voting precincts and with the Dominion voting tabulation machines.

The nation has awakened to the fraud that took place on election night in 2020 AND they have awakened to the fact we have an installed usurper whose leading this nation so blatantly into the bottomless pit. Americans will be on the lookout for shenanigans at the voting precincts and with the Dominion voting tabulation machines.

Dominion already stole several of Colorado's primary elections.

Well now....Looks like GP was accurate.

‘Election integrity’ turns white-hot, and all minorities favor voter ID laws

Election integrity has skyrocketed to one of the top concerns in the congressional midterm elections, with huge majorities of Democrats, independents, and Republicans citing it as a driving issue.

While Democrats and Republicans have different views of what “election integrity” means, together, 83% of likely voters believe it will be a factor in the elections for House and Senate — and the 2024 presidential election.

Forum List

Back