Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

The worst decision ever made in this country was not shipping the blacks back to Africa after slavery was abolished.

All they want is a hand out, hoping to get some easy money and attention. They will probably take the settlement and run.
I cannot like like this post due to the 1st section of it.

No. Why? I would rate it as hurtful to a small child who was obviously very excited to see this character in person. I would rate the guy in the costume as a cruel person to treat a small child like this.

Does that clear it up for you?
Thousands of children line the parade route
Characters can’t shake every hand

Surprise! :laugh:

Of course it wasn't racism the person in the costume simply could not see the kids.

But what seems to overlooked by most is that so far the person wearing the costume has not been identified.

The lawyers using the courts to get paid through coercion are going to have to perform some amazing mental gymnastics if the person in the costume is called to testify and it turns out they are black.

No. Why? I would rate it as hurtful to a small child who was obviously very excited to see this character in person. I would rate the guy in the costume as a cruel person to treat a small child like this.

Does that clear it up for you?
He did not treat or mistreat the child any way at all. It is clear from the video that he or she simpply could not see the kids.

This whole thing is BS! Nothing they offered her was good enough and she got Crump as her attorney. He always sniffs out the big bucks (like cop shooting cases) but this total crap. Lots of kids get waved off. It was a parade. All the kids want to talk and touch the charactors but sometimes its not possible, due to a photo being shot or time constraints. These kids mother is looking for the big bucks, had her little camera rolling and knows exactly what she is doing. This is not worth millions. I've taken my kids to these kinds of parks and the charactors can't hug, wave at every kid. I hope the jury gives them $5 as that is this is worth.

Of course it wasn't racism the person in the costume simply could not see the kids.

But what seems to overlooked by most is that so far the person wearing the costume has not been identified.

The lawyers using the courts to get paid through coercion are going to have to perform some amazing mental gymnastics if the person in the costume is called to testify and it turns out they are black.
I read that he is gay. Not sure of his color.

Of course it wasn't racism the person in the costume simply could not see the kids
Yes he did. How could you miss the hand gesture directed at the kids

Screenshot_20220730-205754_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I DONT think the incident warrants a lawsuit. That's ridiculous. The parent is clearly looking for a payoff. I'm just saying the person knew what they were doing and it was WRONG.

THIS is enough:

For their part, Sesame Place issued a formal apology, claiming that the performer in the Rosita costume did not intentionally mean to shun the girls during the parade.

There weren't THOUSANDS THERE. He intentionally brushed off 2 small children. You don't treat small children like that. That's his JOB.
It was a parade with thousands watching

Characters cannot shake every child’s hand

Forum List

Back