Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

The fact that this is national news and people are literally shitting themselves over it proves who has the real privilege. You have to pretty much kiss blacks ass and can't even hint at a slight or its national news.

It is pretty sick

I just exposed a flaw yet you deny it. You think you can wash over it by calling me names yet the flaw still exists. I stated that I have the integrity not to cast the vote via absentee or mail in yet how many people will do the the same in my situation? If one person votes on his parent’s behalf or for another relative or for a person that no longer lives at the address, then it’s a flaw.
There isn't a MAGGA Maggot out there that has the slightest amount of integrity.

The fact that this is national news and people are literally shitting themselves over it proves who has the real privilege. You have to pretty much kiss blacks ass and can't even hint at a slight or its national news.

It is pretty sick
Heil Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another MAGA Maggot strikes.

I just exposed a flaw yet you deny it. You think you can wash over it by calling me names yet the flaw still exists. I stated that I have the integrity not to cast the vote via absentee or mail in yet how many people will do the the same in my situation? If one person votes on his parent’s behalf or for another relative or for a person that no longer lives at the address, then it’s a flaw.
You don't write laws for problems that don't exist, hot rod.

Can't wait to see the upcoming TV commercials:
"Have you been harmed when you visited a Sesame Street theme park? Call 1 800 IMU-PSET.................paid for by 'Sleezeball Greedy and Slimy' attorneys at law.
The actual law firm is Dewey, Cheatem and Howe.

I have taken my kids to Sesame Place
About 25 percent of the people were black

I don’t think any Sesame Place character would last a day snubbing black children

But apparently, according to the lawyer here, at least one did.

Shouldn't the young people in a costume be fired, sued and their lives ruined? Sesame Street has cause, I would think, to fire his or her worthless behind and collect for the bad image that they are giving the Sesame Street name.

Myself, when I was a kid, it was before Sesame Street and our 3 nutty friends, Moe, Larry and Shemp, were never rude to black people when they encountered them on a train or as a cook in some rich person's kitchen.

I just showed a problem that existed. Your opinion is that it is not a problem.
You showed nothing. Idiots, work is what you offered . You show me one place in this country that illegal votes have been found to the extent it would even put a slight wrinkle in any election. The only ones they are catching are hate party people. Maybe at the most one out of ever million , who in the hell cares .

You showed nothing. Idiots, work is what you offered . You show me one place in this country that illegal votes have been found to the extent it would even put a slight wrinkle in any election. The only ones they are catching are hate party people. Maybe at the most one out of ever million , who in the hell cares .
You need to provide some empirical data to back up your assertion.

I just showed a problem that existed. Your opinion is that it is not a proble

You need to provide some empirical data to back up your assertion.
No hot rod that would be you saying there is election cheating to the point where Scum Bag won the election, you're just another wacked out q anon creep that operates on bullshit. You have nothing and we all know it. All you have to offer is a long list of lies. You and people like you are this countries biggest threat and enemy. You sold out your country, and you literally are the laughingstock of the whole world.

Left of left is a total fraud , he can't back up his nonsense, simply because that support he needs is 100% lies. He bases his whole thinking from lies from the biggest liar in the history of politics. Not the place to get his values to live by. These people live in a made up world , that would be no big deal other than the fact that they think we would be better off as a country to operate on these lies,.these people are traitors to this country and history will put them in their place. And until history does just that , I will.

No hot rod that would be you saying there is election cheating to the point where Scum Bag won the election, you're just another wacked out q anon creep that operates on bullshit. You have nothing and we all know it. All you have to offer is a long list of lies. You and people like you are this countries biggest threat and enemy. You sold out your country, and you literally are the laughingstock of the whole world.
Pointing out a flaw in the voting system makes me whacked and a qanon creep? I’m entering my fourth decade in professional risk and vulnerability management ….. pointing out flaws and vulnerabilities does not make me a whack or a creep.

Let’s change things up. Instead of you sitting their feeling entitled to call me names, how about showing some accountability and demonstrate your credibility that the US voting system is at a very low risk level for compromise? Try taking off those 2020 election glasses and recall that many liberals and Democrats have expressed concern about the voting system as well over the past 10-15 years.

Pointing out a flaw in the voting system makes me whacked and a qanon creep? I’m entering my fourth decade in professional risk and vulnerability management ….. pointing out flaws and vulnerabilities does not make me a whack or a creep.

Let’s change things up. Instead of you sitting their feeling entitled to call me names, how about showing some accountability and demonstrate your credibility that the US voting system is at a very low risk level for compromise? Try taking off those 2020 election glasses and recall that many liberals and Democrats have expressed concern about the voting system as well over the past 10-15 years.
Heritage foundation beg borrowed and stole and even pain money for information showing that what you say is true , they had to keep this program going forever, as in years and years to find out that people don't vote illegally. They put in every vote possibility in this country, from school boards to dogcatchers. Just to get a number that looked like anything. The percentage still turned out to be nothing. A big fat stupid brain-dead nothing. You are called names because you are the enemy of my country, and I hate all the enemy's of my country. All patriots do, they all hate you. You are supporting domestic terrorist .

Good point

Now maybe you can show where the election of 2020 actually was compromised. Not woulda, coulda, shoulda fantasies

Show some actual fabricated votes, show some actual fraud, show some switched votes.

Until you can, you might as well change your name to Mr Q

Good point

Now maybe you can show where the election of 2020 actually was compromised. Not woulda, coulda, shoulda fantasies

Show some actual fabricated votes, show some actual fraud, show some switched votes.

Until you can, you might as well change your name to Mr Q
This isn’t about the 2020 Election. I showed an example of a flaw for moving forward. That flaw could impact any side.

Heritage foundation beg borrowed and stole and even pain money for information showing that what you say is true , they had to keep this program going forever, as in years and years to find out that people don't vote illegally. They put in every vote possibility in this country, from school boards to dogcatchers. Just to get a number that looked like anything. The percentage still turned out to be nothing. A big fat stupid brain-dead nothing. You are called names because you are the enemy of my country, and I hate all the enemy's of my country. All patriots do, they all hate you. You are supporting domestic terrorist .
So you are full of hate.

Forum List

Back