Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

I have concerns. I have control over the affairs of an aging parent with Dementia. The other day I received voter registration information for her. Should I even cast a ballot for them? They are not of sound mind and will not cast a ballot for them. This would be the ethical path to take.

But, where is the integrity /validation check to verify I am going to not cast their ballot. You people who fight so hard against increased scrutiny or controls can see a flaw here that I could easily cast their ballot based on my views.

She's got the funds.

recount needed because she tampered with voting equipment?

Well as expected.
Time for Sesame Street to bend over and grab it's ankles.

Sesame Place hit with $25 million racial discrimination lawsuit​

I have concerns. I have control over the affairs of an aging parent with Dementia. The other day I received voter registration information for her. Should I even cast a ballot for them? They are not of sound mind and will not cast a ballot for them. This would be the ethical path to take.

But, where is the integrity /validation check to verify I am going to not cast their ballot. You people who fight so hard against increased scrutiny or controls can see a flaw here that I could easily cast their ballot based on my views.
What a idiot , you would cast it as a criminal idiot.

The worst decision ever made in this country was not shipping the blacks back to Africa after slavery was abolished.

All they want is a hand out, hoping to get some easy money and attention. They will probably take the settlement and run.
American Continuation of Being Sold Into Slavery by Their Own People

Their parents' drug dealer will get rich, so it's part of Jimmy Carter's touchy-feely Community Reinvestment Act.

How so? I raised the scenario because I am not the only one in this situation. How should this situation be handled? Lawfully.
There is no flaw, it is just a criminal doing a criminal act. You voting for them is nothing but a criminal act. Trying to write a law for corrupt children isn't going to get anywhere. Writing a law so that can't happen at the expense of millions making it easier for them is stupid. That is not why we write laws. There is no problem at all with illegal voting in this country, you don't write laws because some creep will use his parent's vote and vote it themselves. The only reason the hate party wants to do it ,is that the people that this will be a hardship for are democrats by majority . The bullshit that it is anything else, is ridiculous. It is the hate party trying to take away the votes of Americans , nothing else. They are doing it in dozens of ways across the country, simply because they are lowlife scum.

There is no flaw, it is just a criminal doing a criminal act. You voting for them is nothing but a criminal act. Trying to write a law for corrupt children isn't going to get anywhere. Writing a law so that can't happen at the expense of millions making it easier for them is stupid. That is not why we write laws. There is no problem at all with illegal voting in this country, you don't write laws because some creep will use his parent's vote and vote it themselves. The only reason the hate party wants to do it ,is that the people that this will be a hardship for are democrats by majority . The bullshit that it is anything else, is ridiculous. It is the hate party trying to take away the votes of Americans , nothing else. They are doing it in dozens of ways across the country, simply because they are lowlife scum.
I just exposed the flaw and your retort is a feeble attempt to shame me. Laws can and should be written to preserve the integrity of the vote. Every law intended to preserve the integrity of the vote is not to oppress.

I just exposed the flaw and your retort is a feeble attempt to shame me. Laws can and should be written to preserve the integrity of the vote. Every law intended to preserve the integrity of the vote is not to oppress.
There is no loss of integrity of the vote, idiot. If there was it can be looked at, until that time you're just puking out bullshit. And wasting bandwidth. You don't write laws for problems that don't exist, are you that lame.

There is no ultimate level for the level of stupidity on these forums. You just have to laugh at these clowns

There is no loss of integrity of the vote, idiot. If there was it can be looked at, until that time you're just puking out bullshit. And wasting bandwidth. You don't write laws for problems that don't exist, are you that lame.
I just exposed a flaw yet you deny it. You think you can wash over it by calling me names yet the flaw still exists. I stated that I have the integrity not to cast the vote via absentee or mail in yet how many people will do the the same in my situation? If one person votes on his parent’s behalf or for another relative or for a person that no longer lives at the address, then it’s a flaw.

Forum List

Back