Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

if the 2020 election is not overturned by the mid terms,then we will have seen the end Of America as we know it because the Dems will be in power and the their against the American people will be in full swing,I have hopes this won’t happen though because sherrifs from around the country are uniting to do the job the police around the country won’t do,gathering information of election fraud and are planning mass arrests is the word thst is going out,for the love of mankind,let’s hope this is true.
Where is the logic when the overturning of our democracy and country is the only hope for your party. You are a traitor to this country and have to be pushed aside to save democracy. , flushed down the shitter.

The nation has awakened to the fraud that took place on election night in 2020 AND they have awakened to the fact we have an installed usurper whose leading this nation so blatantly into the bottomless pit. Americans will be on the lookout for shenanigans at the voting precincts and with the Dominion voting tabulation machines.

Sorry, but a majority of Americans do not believe the 2020 election was stolen.

Stop reading your lying propagandists web sites man. You're going to get jaundice from drinking all that piss.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.
You've had WAY more time to carry this fantasy out than should have been allowed.
Not one SHRED of evidence to back your claims up. Yet here you are still whining about
it almost two years later.

He lost. And he's all done. Move on.

A large majority of Americans voted for Biden. A minority voted for Trump.

Therefore, a majority could not possibly believe the election was stolen.

QED.

Whether there was fraud, or not, a vast majority of people are very concerned about election integrity. Being told they are conspiracy nuts is changing no ones mind about what they think happened.

I guess it's a coincidence you and MAGA man both started a topic about this "poll".

Do you guys have a big red firebell over your cots that goes off to alert you of the next propaganda piece to disseminate, or something?

Sit down and shut the fuck up.
You've had WAY more time to carry this fantasy out than should have been allowed.
Not one SHRED of evidence to back your claims up. Yet here you are still whining about
it almost two years later.

He lost. And he's all done. Move on.
All kinds of evidence and it is not going away. You can though.

I guess it's a coincidence you and MAGA man both started a topic about this at the same time.

Do you guys have a big red firebell over your cots that goes off to alert you of the next propaganda piece to disseminate, or something?
The polls you like are propaganda too?

These people do not think it is a lie, or a conspiracy, they think they are being lied to.
Yes, I think the Big Lie people are lying about an election being stolen so they can steal the next one.

It's not a problem in my state, and Imo Gov Kemp has kept GA on a straight path

A large majority of Americans voted for Biden. A minority voted for Trump.

Therefore, a majority could not possibly believe the election was stolen.

QED.

Yes, I think the Big Lie people are lying about an election being stolen so they can steal the next one.

It's not a problem in my state, and Imo Gov Kemp has kept GA on a straight path
Too bad they cannot censor their opposition like they were and are being now. The truth has a way to find believers, it always has.

The only attempt made to steal the election was on January 6, 2021.

The end.

The most telling part is that immigrants, now turned US citizens, think that there should be Voter ID.
Voter ID does absolutely nothing to stop the kinds of voter fraud which occur.

It's a hoax, man. I would think anyone who calls themselves a conservative would wonder why the federal government wants us all to carry national identity papers.

Forum List

Back