Family of Girls in Racist Sesame Place Incident Have a Lawyer

What a hoot. Apparently the majority of Americans believe in sky fairies and zombies on sticks, too. With as much evidence produced.

If you still want to maintain the pretense of democracy ... you might want to lay off rejecting the opinions of what Hillary so mistakenly called, "Deplorables".

At least for now, there is more to this country that the left and far left coasts.

ALL legitimate voters know that (a) unregulated mail-in ballots (b) being delivered to unregulated drop boxes over a period of several days...is bullshit.

Which is why the Democrats are frantic to retain those arrangements this November.

There should the TWO and only TWO ways to vote: Come in on Election Day with your state-issued photo ID and vote in person, or Absentee Ballot, received by the authorities by close-of-business on Election Day.

Everything else is bullshit.

if the 2020 election is not overturned by the mid terms,then we will have seen the end Of America as we know it because the Dems will be in power and the their against the American people will be in full swing,I have hopes this won’t happen though because sherrifs from around the country are uniting to do the job the police around the country won’t do,gathering information of election fraud and are planning mass arrests is the word thst is going out,for the love of mankind,let’s hope this is true.

if the 2020 election is not overturned by the mid terms,then we will have seen the end Of America as we know it because the Dems will be in power and the their against the American people will be in full swing,I have hopes this won’t happen though because sherrifs from around the country are uniting to do the job the police around the country won’t do,gathering information of election fraud and are planning mass arrests is the word thst is going out,for the love of mankind,let’s hope this is true.

I don't really care who is in power as long as it's not the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors.

I don't really care who is in power as long as it's not the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors.
But you're OK with the criminal, seditious traitors who were proven to have initiated and attempted to carry out the Russian Collusion coup / hoax, the largest criminal political scandal in US history....

...who attempted to overthrow the US govt by attempting to illegally remove a sitting President from office.

Got it.

Whether there was fraud, or not, a vast majority of people are very concerned about election integrity. Being told they are conspiracy nuts is changing no ones mind about what they think happened.

Yes, I'm very concerned.

The GQP is trying to use the Big Lie as an excuse to take over state and local election systems, and they think they're at war. Not a good combination.

These people do not think it is a lie, or a conspiracy, they think they are being lied to.

Because it was.
These mindless zombies think that facts proving there was absolutely no cheating that could change anything , is proof that there was, or let's put it this way, a man that lies more than any person I've ever known or even heard of tells them so, so that makes it so. Let me see how easy can it be to hide the truth , when your followers are so fricken blind stupid that all you have to do is tell them what media they can watch and these micro creeps actually do it. Simply look at the number that won't watch the hearings on jan6th because Trumpy told them not to. That I've never seen before in my lifetime. These mental cripples are here on these pages and asking us to go along with them, being the driving force and controllers of this country. Good God!

If you still want to maintain the pretense of democracy ... you might want to lay off rejecting the opinions of what Hillary so mistakenly called, "Deplorables".

At least for now, there is more to this country that the left and far left coasts.
yup there is the left and there is Q anon. Nothing then that on the right. But you still think you have a position to be respected. What a hoot.

ALL legitimate voters know that (a) unregulated mail-in ballots (b) being delivered to unregulated drop boxes over a period of several days...is bullshit.

Which is why the Democrats are frantic to retain those arrangements this November.

There should the TWO and only TWO ways to vote: Come in on Election Day with your state-issued photo ID and vote in person, or Absentee Ballot, received by the authorities by close-of-business on Election Day.

Everything else is bullshit.
Show us the proof of that or go away. Problem, there isn't any, and that literally is the whole hate party story line of illegal voting. Doesn't happen, and it is no problem ,only in the made up mind of the mindless.

Forum List

Back