Family Picnic Targeted by Black Mob

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Family picnic turns to horror thanks to black mob
In Niagara Falls, a black mob of 20 attacked a mother and her family on a picnic. They hurled racial slurs and told them they did not like their “Puerto Rican (expletive) music.”

The Niagara Gazette described what happened next as a “fight,” although many would call it an assault:

“Her son was punched and kicked by several people and fell to the ground. When her son picked himself up, the woman said a man from the group pulled out a pistol and pointed it in her son’s face. She said someone in the group was yelling, ‘Shoot him … shoot him.’

“The woman said the man with the gun, later identified as Dionte D. Dolson, began working the pistol’s slide as if the pistol misfired or didn’t work properly.

“The woman said she ran to her son as she was in fear for his life and Dolson pistol whipped her twice in the head, causing two knots to her head.”

Two people were arrested.

Just a few hours earlier a few hundred miles away in Pittsburgh, a mob of black people “savagely beat” a white teenager, then stole his shoes. All on video. All the while screaming “World Star. World Star, ” apparently a reference to popular hip hop website that often features videos of black-mob violence.

Read more at Family picnic turns to horror thanks to black mob

I think the Terrorist Task Force and HLS should investigate this website that features videos of black - mob violence and arrest those in the videos - If World Star Website was seeking fame they've got it!

From a distance, it's somewhat of a learning experience to watch a riot unfold. The security apparatus will probably be ready for such a contingency.

A mob of 400 over ran a mall the same way.

This kind of thing has to be made to stop and suck up the accusations of racism.

Things MUST change and change soon or we are going to have nothing but major problems. That website needs to be taken down and the owners charged with terrorism..same with ALL those in mob violence doing such things. Keep gitmo open. Let them call that place home.

I personally prefer the nuclear option. Nuclear weapons fascinate me.

Yeah, well, good because I just read a news article about a test of our missile defense system failing. The defense system that is supposed to knock nuclear missiles down before they reach our shores. Apparently there was a problem with a test in 2010, also.

So, not only our defense against nuclear missiles isn't working properly, but it's public knowledge that it isn't working properly.

So you might get a chance to be really personally fascinated with nuclear weapons. one of these days.

I personally prefer the nuclear option. Nuclear weapons fascinate me.

Yeah, well, good because I just read a news article about a test of our missile defense system failing. The defense system that is supposed to knock nuclear missiles down before they reach our shores. Apparently there was a problem with a test in 2010, also.

So, not only our defense against nuclear missiles isn't working properly, but it's public knowledge that it isn't working properly.

So you might get a chance to be really personally fascinated with nuclear weapons. one of these days.

Don't confuse my fascination with liking them please sir. I completely believe that a thermonuclear war is not only probable, but a certainty.

If I had a choice I'd remove every one of them from this planet.

If George Zimmerman is found guilty because the mobs are in charge and in charge through force or threat of force, the rule of law is dead. It's back to the law of the jungle.

Forum List

Back