Family Picnic Targeted by Black Mob

I think if we go back and retrace the military exercise drills reported in residential neighborhoods throughout the USA ( where military tanks and troops were seen in residential neighborhoods - alex jones was one news source that reported the stories with photographs included ) we'll be able to identify where the Mob Violence is going to be breaking out this summer.

If it turns out the Mob violence breaks out in the same locations Obama Admin had military doing exercises in residential neighborhoods this past year then it could be that they are orchestrating both sides and will use it to enforce martial law or something else like a false flag event. Not sure what their motive would be. I have a feeling the two are connected though. How could the US Military predict the exact neighborhoods that are experiencing these Mob Violence Attacks now? Are they psychic?

And which side is Obama's artillery going to be fighting for? :confused::confused:

Whever side wins.

The victims in this Mob Violence at Picnic were Latinos. Playing Latino Music. That is what started it. The African Americans didn't like the Latino Music and wanted it turned off as a show of power - their supremacy over the Mexicans.

There seems to be a Black Mob Violence on Latino unfolding at a rapid pace. More and more these victims are coming up Latino and Fox News refuses to report on these stories.

Could it be that they are wanting the Mexican Mafia to respond? It could be the word is out on the streets that the Mexican Mafia has sent orders to their own gangs to evict any black families out of their neighborhoods. This is their challenge back to them. So.......

It looks like the African American Mobs are wanting the Mexican Cartels to respond.

Are they really prepared for that kind of response? Everyone got life insurance and wills made out and all that good stuff? Just wonderin'!

-Jeri

I thought the US government was supposed to respond?

When will we call out the National Guard?

Detroit, 1967;

DetroitRiot1967NationalGuardWestSide.gif

Who was in the White House in 1967? Sure wasn't Obama. Obama is NOT going to call out the Guard. Civil unrest during his administration was predicted before he was elected the FIRST time. Obama has spoke regarding the Zimmerman trial. Never mind that he is also Zimmerman's president. And where is his so called immigration reform now that the blacks are against it?

Actually, The White House did not order the National Guard to suppress the Detroit Riot of 1967. I was really hoping someone would know who the Governor of Michigan was at the time.........

a guy named Romney......

:eusa_shhh:

I personally prefer the nuclear option. Nuclear weapons fascinate me.

If it were a big event, lets say in mecca, I'd say lets go big, cause you know everybody and their brother Akmed are going to show up wearing a suicide belt, You just wanna light the place up and make it unforgettable. But this is a small intimate BBQ,I think nukes might be overkill on the pyrotechnic's, but that's just IMHO. BTW I got some stuff to make Samores. :eusa_angel:

Aside from the jokes here - it would appear there is an organized effort underway from the looks of things. Who is behind it is the question. imo.

Lock and load. if Zimmerman gets aquitted it's only gonna get worse.

The victims in this Mob Violence at Picnic were Latinos. Playing Latino Music. That is what started it. The African Americans didn't like the Latino Music and wanted it turned off as a show of power - their supremacy over the Mexicans.

There seems to be a Black Mob Violence on Latino unfolding at a rapid pace. More and more these victims are coming up Latino and Fox News refuses to report on these stories.

Could it be that they are wanting the Mexican Mafia to respond? It could be the word is out on the streets that the Mexican Mafia has sent orders to their own gangs to evict any black families out of their neighborhoods. This is their challenge back to them. So.......

It looks like the African American Mobs are wanting the Mexican Cartels to respond.

Are they really prepared for that kind of response? Everyone got life insurance and wills made out and all that good stuff? Just wonderin'!

-Jeri

At this point Africian American mobs are just looking for an excuse. If Zimmerman is found guilty it will be an excuse to get whites and latino's because Zimmerman is white and Latino. If the Easter Bunny stepped on an African Americans $300.00 sneakers they'd beat the shit out of him too. PC dictates that everybody must walk on eggshells around blacks or be accused of being racist and the permenant victims can do what they want because they were treated like shit in the past.

What? Flame throwers?

What, you never bring yours with you on a Picnic?

Are the black Mobs in the USA ready to go to war with the Mexican Cartels? Who already have their own soldiers inside the USA? I doubt it. They better starting thinking about exit strategy before they get all froggy on the Latinos. Not too bright when it comes to leaping without thinking. They have not only endangered themselves but their entire families and the neighborhoods they live in. Very stupid.

-Jeri

just another drug war. Next it will be the latino's against the Italian Mafia. You will always have people fighting over drug money until the armed forces decide to do something about it.

OK, this is just too freaking weird. I would never notice an increase in military activity because I live so close to Fort Campbell where helicopters and military planes kind of are around all the time. So, I decided to Google the topic of military tanks in US towns. My computer was hit with 3 Trojan viruses which my virus protection caught but could not rid my system of. I had to do a full system restore and it took longer than any I have had to do to date. I actually mowed the yard while it was restoring.

I seriously don't tend toward the paranoid, but I'm not going to research this topic. I'll wait for the tanks to hit my neighborhood.

I thought the US government was supposed to respond?

When will we call out the National Guard?

Detroit, 1967;

DetroitRiot1967NationalGuardWestSide.gif

Who was in the White House in 1967? Sure wasn't Obama. Obama is NOT going to call out the Guard. Civil unrest during his administration was predicted before he was elected the FIRST time. Obama has spoke regarding the Zimmerman trial. Never mind that he is also Zimmerman's president. And where is his so called immigration reform now that the blacks are against it?

Actually, The White House did not order the National Guard to suppress the Detroit Riot of 1967. I was really hoping someone would know who the Governor of Michigan was at the time.........

a guy named Romney......

:eusa_shhh:

Ahhh.....

Well, we have been preparing for urban warfare since before Bush. Used it in Iraq too. I'm not sure that I get all bent over military maneuvers. Where the hell else are they going to practice?

OK, this is just too freaking weird. I would never notice an increase in military activity because I live so close to Fort Campbell where helicopters and military planes kind of are around all the time. So, I decided to Google the topic of military tanks in US towns. My computer was hit with 3 Trojan viruses which my virus protection caught but could not rid my system of. I had to do a full system restore and it took longer than any I have had to do to date. I actually mowed the yard while it was restoring.

I seriously don't tend toward the paranoid, but I'm not going to research this topic. I'll wait for the tanks to hit my neighborhood.

You aren't the first person to report that. Strange. I'll put the link & post the main message out of the articles and you can read it here without clicking the link. I find it to be an interesting story so I'm going to continue following it and see where it leads! :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

I'm not sure what they were practicing for, Sunshin, but if it happens that the Mob violence being reported now occurs in the same residential neighborhoods the Military were doing exercises in last summer then I won't be counting it a coincidence. That's for sure.

-Jeri

Let the limpwristers keep their wiffle ball bat home defense systems.

Anybody on here not a limpwrister, go pick yourself up a 12G pump shotgun. You can thank me later. $250 ( at most) gets you a Mossberg Maverick 88. Buy a few boxes of 00 buckshot and you're good to go. Try to get to a range to get a guage of the recoil.......with 00 buck, the kick is pretty serious, so better to get some idea what you'd be dealing with.

I've got a Maverick 88...it's the composite version of the Mossy 500, same barrels, same receiver, forward safety the only difference...it's the AK of shotguns...when you can't afford a jam it performs. :thup:

win

Dude....Ive gone through over 3,000 rounds with my 88 and still haven't cleaned the damn thing once!!! One thing though......recently put a pistol grip on it and Im not liking it. Im a pretty big guy but it can fuck up my wrist pretty good of Im not focused. Think IM going back to my KNOXX stock.

You aren't the first person to report that. Strange. I'll put the link & post the main message out of the articles and you can read it here without clicking the link. I find it to be an interesting story so I'm going to continue following it and see where it leads! :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

I have a friend in China who emails back and forth with me. Haven't heard from him in a while, but when we are emailing my computer does some really funky stuff. Could just be something to do with China. Or not.

JoeBlam.....

Picked up one of these about 6 months ago.......Rossi Circuit Judge. Shot-shell option pretty awesome. Thing is light as a feather and now my go to home defense weapon.....very short and use of the .45 long colt means it packs a pretty good punch. Was about $600.......although, these days, the damn .45LC ammo is friggin' tough to get. I popped a scope on mine......

circuit judge - Bing Videos

You do make a good point though. Why didn't they arrest the other 18? Especially the one that was shouting at the guy with the gun to shoot the womans son! It would be a good idea to follow that trial and see what the verdict is on that one. The list of people involved, witnesses, etc. It should have got national media attention but I guess they need everyone on the Zimmerman trial.

Wild guess: they scattered & there were not enough police to get them all.

I watched the video and it was about a couple kids beating up another kid. what's the correlation.?

You must be talking about the black guy who pistol whipped the mother before putting the gun on her son while the Mob shouted, Shoot him! Shoot him! 20 on 2 is mob violence. ( a Latino mother and her Latino son )

As to Black Mob violence on Latinos & whites : Busting out all over: Black mob violence

Black/Latino attacks are actually a good thing. The battle for minority supremacy has to be won by someone. Sadly for blacks though, democrats are about to shaft them big time by bringing in upwards of 30 million more latinos.

How psychotic.

Lock and load. if Zimmerman gets aquitted it's only gonna get worse.

If only we had a thread on the board onto which you could post regarding the subject......

Bite me Samson.:eusa_hand:

You don't want me to speak about little Trayvon?:eek: Racist!:cranky: If the Zimmerman Trial is good enough for non stop coverage instead of real news on CNN, it should be good enough for you.:eusa_naughty: I'm just trying to be PC and all inclusive.:afro:.

Now run along and listen to Michael Jackson and think about what you've done. I suggest listening to Man in the mirror for a time of quiet reflection on how to change your ways.:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back