Family Picnic Targeted by Black Mob

As they are doing drills down on the Block in S. Miami could it be the police have already been tipped off that the next Mob violence is going to be South Miami? That would really be taking it to the Latinos - would it not?

The people who live in Miami say there are hundreds of HLS and local police doing drills on the Block ( Everglades ) undercover so the citizens of Miami don't know what is going on. It is completely isolated down there and they cannot see what they are doing. Some bloggers reporting down there say they are expecting something HUGE. Sounds to me like something is being planned against the Miami Latino People. ( I read those reports from bloggers in S. Miami about 2 weeks ago )

Even if white America is a minority in the aggregate, they will be the largest portion of America for hundreds of years to come.

Black America certainly isn't going to be a majority in 2042. Hispanics won't be. But if you add in blacks, hispanics, asians, pacific islanders and native Americans all together, then you can eek out a white minority.

Every time a minority sees that claim White America becomes a minority by 2042, they think that they will be the majority. Blacks think that by 2042 they will be the majority. Hispanics think that by 2042 they will be the majority. Asians don't care who is the majority.

As they are doing drills down on the Block in S. Miami could it be the police have already been tipped off that the next Mob violence is going to be South Miami? That would really be taking it to the Latinos - would it not?

The people who live in Miami say there are hundreds of HLS and local police doing drills on the Block ( Everglades ) undercover so the citizens of Miami don't know what is going on. It is completely isolated down there and they cannot see what they are doing. Some bloggers reporting down there say they are expecting something HUGE. Sounds to me like something is being planned against the Miami Latino People. ( I read those reports from bloggers in S. Miami about 2 weeks ago )

Whites should let them have at it. Go on vacation and let blacks and latinos whack it out.

Black/Latino attacks are actually a good thing. The battle for minority supremacy has to be won by someone. Sadly for blacks though, democrats are about to shaft them big time by bringing in upwards of 30 million more latinos.

:eusa_eh:

US set for dramatic change as white America becomes minority by 2042

I have always been in support of immigration for the Latino people. You won't find better people anywhere. We have benefited from the Mexican people ( all Latino people really ) in America far more than they ever benefited from us visiting their countries. They have done the jobs Americans didn't want to do - picking fruit - migrant workers living on migrant farms being treated terribly - it was never right - these people should have been granted citizenship long ago! It makes me furious to see Islamic terrorists granted citizenship in USA without hesitancy! Yet the people the politicians use for keep up their homes, caring for their children are Latino! Go figure.

As to the conflict between African americans and Latinos I'm not sure where it began.

Black/Latino attacks are actually a good thing. The battle for minority supremacy has to be won by someone. Sadly for blacks though, democrats are about to shaft them big time by bringing in upwards of 30 million more latinos.

:eusa_eh:

US set for dramatic change as white America becomes minority by 2042

I have always been in support of immigration for the Latino people. You won't find better people anywhere. We have benefited from the Mexican people ( all Latino people really ) in America far more than they ever benefited from us visiting their countries. They have done the jobs Americans didn't want to do - picking fruit - migrant workers living on migrant farms being treated terribly - it was never right - these people should have been granted citizenship long ago! It makes me furious to see Islamic terrorists granted citizenship in USA without hesitancy! Yet the people the politicians use for keep up their homes, caring for their children are Latino! Go figure.

As to the conflict between African americans and Latinos I'm not sure where it began.

Oh please. We need to get a big broom and start sweeping south. I've lived around latinos, mostly mexicans since 1959. If you think you won't find a better people anywhere, you need to wake up and smell the frijoles. Bring back a migrant worker program if we need to and then send them back when no longer needed.

Here is the Link, Katz:

Busting out all over: Black mob violence

It covers all the states where these Mob Attacks have happened - I'm still looking for the news article about the Black Mob of 400 who descended upon a Fair. I don't think it was the Wisconsin one - I'll have to search for it again. Couldn't find it. As to social media reporting these stories - it imperative that we do because obviously FOX NEWS isn't going to do and neither are any of the other national news media outlets.

I prefer social media anyhow. Word travels alot faster and besides.........they get their news from the bloggers. Not the other way around. - Jeri

I gave links. Those were two separate attacks. One just recently of a mob of 400 attacking a mall in Chicago.

Thanks. I must have confused the two. When you get to numbers of 200 -400 in a mob there has to be some base organizing it - it can't be random, Katz. This is an organized national event and getting behind the story of who is orchestrating it would be a huge find for any journalist willing to investigate it and break the story. This story is just begging to be broke open. - J.

I personally prefer the nuclear option. Nuclear weapons fascinate me.

Yeah, well, good because I just read a news article about a test of our missile defense system failing. The defense system that is supposed to knock nuclear missiles down before they reach our shores. Apparently there was a problem with a test in 2010, also.

So, not only our defense against nuclear missiles isn't working properly, but it's public knowledge that it isn't working properly.

So you might get a chance to be really personally fascinated with nuclear weapons. one of these days.

The type of missle that failed is designed to strike an incoming ICBM and knock it down with kinetic energy....a bullet hitting a bullet. We have other means like the Patriot system that explodes in the vicinity of the incoming missle, literally knocking it for a loop. :eusa_angel:

I think if we go back and retrace the military exercise drills reported in residential neighborhoods throughout the USA ( where military tanks and troops were seen in residential neighborhoods - alex jones was one news source that reported the stories with photographs included ) we'll be able to identify where the Mob Violence is going to be breaking out this summer.

If it turns out the Mob violence breaks out in the same locations Obama Admin had military doing exercises in residential neighborhoods this past year then it could be that they are orchestrating both sides and will use it to enforce martial law or something else like a false flag event. Not sure what their motive would be. I have a feeling the two are connected though. How could the US Military predict the exact neighborhoods that are experiencing these Mob Violence Attacks now? Are they psychic?

If obama is taking action, the military won't be stopping mob violence if its a black mob.

Okay I don't believe Alex Jones angle on this story last year but here is the link to the stories of US military tanks doing drills in St. Louis, Mo. Neighborhood and it reports the same drills in various states throughout the country.

In one of his news stories he said he had an interview with local police who asked to remain anonymous - they said they were told the exercise was to protect the wealthiest neighborhoods in St. Louis during riots they were told werehttp://beforeitsnews.com/banksters/2012/06/us-military-tank-manuevers-in-residential-neighborhoods-raises-fears-of-martial-law-2298551.html coming to St. Louis neighborhoods in the future. These drills were done in other states as well. I'd like to find the list of where they were seen and match those up to the stories on Black on Latino / White Violence. I bet there is a connection between the two. Which means the US Military knew this was coming a year out.

- Jeremiah

Military Rolls Tanks On To St. Louis Streets...But Why? | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Here is the story I'm talking about in the Daily Paul. The comments below citizens are speculating why the tanks are in the residential neighborhoods of St. Louis, Maryland, Mass. and other states. Back then they thought it was martial law.

Here is a different scenario: HLS runs both sides - ( ripping a page from CIA manual which is known for running both sides of a war ) using OWS types who were trained to create Mob Violence throughout major cities of the USA - they use social media sites such as the Star World Website - the Mob Message grows while HLS still holds back and does nothing to shut down websites feeding the Black Mob violence Frenzy - why? Because they are waiting to escalate to WIDE OPEN - then they move to arrest them and start confiscating firearms, etc, and use the excuse they have to stop the violence by removing everyones 2nd amendment rights.

If they hold back - let it escalate to the point of Americans demanding protection - that gives them the opening to call in UN troops for assistance. That is one scenario - possibly.

It makes sense only because this mob violence started began at the beginning of this year and we are only now beginning to realize something is going on out there. Sounds like they told the media to shutdown any discussions about it, comment sections on some articles are being closed down immediately, all of these type responses to such a huge story are quite odd. FOX NEWS won't TOUCH the story. Something big is up. imo. - Jeri

If you want to hang onto your firearms in such a scenario....HIDE THEM WELL and dummy up receipts that claim you sold them "to this guy at a gun show...was that wrong?"...
unsure_zps8c28e5b2.png

Let the limpwristers keep their wiffle ball bat home defense systems.

Anybody on here not a limpwrister, go pick yourself up a 12G pump shotgun. You can thank me later. $250 ( at most) gets you a Mossberg Maverick 88. Buy a few boxes of 00 buckshot and you're good to go. Try to get to a range to get a guage of the recoil.......with 00 buck, the kick is pretty serious, so better to get some idea what you'd be dealing with.

Lock and load. if Zimmerman gets aquitted it's only gonna get worse.

The victims in this Mob Violence at Picnic were Latinos. Playing Latino Music. That is what started it. The African Americans didn't like the Latino Music and wanted it turned off as a show of power - their supremacy over the Mexicans.

There seems to be a Black Mob Violence on Latino unfolding at a rapid pace. More and more these victims are coming up Latino and Fox News refuses to report on these stories.

Could it be that they are wanting the Mexican Mafia to respond? It could be the word is out on the streets that the Mexican Mafia has sent orders to their own gangs to evict any black families out of their neighborhoods. This is their challenge back to them. So.......

It looks like the African American Mobs are wanting the Mexican Cartels to respond.

Are they really prepared for that kind of response? Everyone got life insurance and wills made out and all that good stuff? Just wonderin'!

-Jeri

I thought the US government was supposed to respond?

When will we call out the National Guard?

Detroit, 1967;

DetroitRiot1967NationalGuardWestSide.gif

Who was in the White House in 1967? Sure wasn't Obama. Obama is NOT going to call out the Guard. Civil unrest during his administration was predicted before he was elected the FIRST time. Obama has spoke regarding the Zimmerman trial. Never mind that he is also Zimmerman's president. And where is his so called immigration reform now that the blacks are against it?

Let the limpwristers keep their wiffle ball bat home defense systems.

Anybody on here not a limpwrister, go pick yourself up a 12G pump shotgun. You can thank me later. $250 ( at most) gets you a Mossberg Maverick 88. Buy a few boxes of 00 buckshot and you're good to go. Try to get to a range to get a guage of the recoil.......with 00 buck, the kick is pretty serious, so better to get some idea what you'd be dealing with.

I've got a Maverick 88...it's the composite version of the Mossy 500, same barrels, same receiver, forward safety the only difference...it's the AK of shotguns...when you can't afford a jam it performs. :thup:

I watched the video and it was about a couple kids beating up another kid. what's the correlation.?

You must be talking about the black guy who pistol whipped the mother before putting the gun on her son while the Mob shouted, Shoot him! Shoot him! 20 on 2 is mob violence. ( a Latino mother and her Latino son )

As to Black Mob violence on Latinos & whites : Busting out all over: Black mob violence

Somebody's gotta pay my Social Security! :eek:

I think if we go back and retrace the military exercise drills reported in residential neighborhoods throughout the USA ( where military tanks and troops were seen in residential neighborhoods - alex jones was one news source that reported the stories with photographs included ) we'll be able to identify where the Mob Violence is going to be breaking out this summer.

If it turns out the Mob violence breaks out in the same locations Obama Admin had military doing exercises in residential neighborhoods this past year then it could be that they are orchestrating both sides and will use it to enforce martial law or something else like a false flag event. Not sure what their motive would be. I have a feeling the two are connected though. How could the US Military predict the exact neighborhoods that are experiencing these Mob Violence Attacks now? Are they psychic?

And which side is Obama's artillery going to be fighting for? :confused::confused:

If you want to hang onto your firearms in such a scenario....HIDE THEM WELL and dummy up receipts that claim you sold them "to this guy at a gun show...was that wrong?"...
unsure_zps8c28e5b2.png

Not at all. In the South they buried stockpiles of them in caskets. Good luck digging up all the cemetaries in the South to find them. God only knows how many millions of graves there are in the South not to mention throughout the USA. They did that years ago.

Forum List

Back