Family Picnic Targeted by Black Mob

Military Rolls Tanks On To St. Louis Streets...But Why? | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Here is the story I'm talking about in the Daily Paul. The comments below citizens are speculating why the tanks are in the residential neighborhoods of St. Louis, Maryland, Mass. and other states. Back then they thought it was martial law.

Here is a different scenario: HLS runs both sides - ( ripping a page from CIA manual which is known for running both sides of a war ) using OWS types who were trained to create Mob Violence throughout major cities of the USA - they use social media sites such as the Star World Website - the Mob Message grows while HLS still holds back and does nothing to shut down websites feeding the Black Mob violence Frenzy - why? Because they are waiting to escalate to WIDE OPEN - then they move to arrest them and start confiscating firearms, etc, and use the excuse they have to stop the violence by removing everyones 2nd amendment rights.

If they hold back - let it escalate to the point of Americans demanding protection - that gives them the opening to call in UN troops for assistance. That is one scenario - possibly.

It makes sense only because this mob violence started began at the beginning of this year and we are only now beginning to realize something is going on out there. Sounds like they told the media to shutdown any discussions about it, comment sections on some articles are being closed down immediately, all of these type responses to such a huge story are quite odd. FOX NEWS won't TOUCH the story. Something big is up. imo. - Jeri

I haven't seen any but I find this very disturbing. If they want to practice military manuvers why not just patrol the border between the US and Mexico and stop some illegals from coming in?

JoeBlam.....

Picked up one of these about 6 months ago.......Rossi Circuit Judge. Shot-shell option pretty awesome. Thing is light as a feather and now my go to home defense weapon.....very short and use of the .45 long colt means it packs a pretty good punch. Was about $600.......although, these days, the damn .45LC ammo is friggin' tough to get. I popped a scope on mine......

circuit judge - Bing Videos

Interesting rig......I did my version on the cheap by finding a rifled .357 shell insert for a single-shot 3" NEF .20ga I'd had for years. Accurate out to about 30 meters so I'm pleased. You might try cheaperthandirt or sportsmansguide for .45LC....delivered to your door by FedEx.

What is the motive behind Black Mob Violence? The blacks in this country have nothing to riot about. They've never had it so good!

They have free housing, free food, free drugs, free healthcare, free bus fare, free cell phones, free milk & cheese program, free ride from a black president who is also on a free ride... what is the motive behind such violence?

Hundreds of cases of Black Mob Violence in over 60 cities so far. What or who is driving it?

What is the motive behind Black Mob Violence? The blacks in this country have nothing to riot about. They've never had it so good!

They have free housing, free food, free drugs, free healthcare, free bus fare, free cell phones, free milk & cheese program, free ride from a black president who is also on a free ride... what is the motive behind such violence?

Hundreds of cases of Black Mob Violence in over 60 cities so far. What or who is driving it?

They have been told that they are owed. By everyone. Owed everything. They are not any more violent than any other mob. They believe they have a right to be violent and should not be stopped from committing act of violence. That's the difference. Not only do they believe this hogwash, but the liberal media tells them about their "rights" on a daily basis. This isn't racial. It is social.

Forum List

Back