Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

Once the taxpayers are finished paying out their millions maybe they'll press the schoolboard into picking classier teachers.

Your response is "people shouldn't be able to sue for every little thing, but since they can why shouldn't everyone sue for every little thing"?

o_O

Good question? But why should litigation be reserved for butt-hurt liberals only? Gravy for the goose...

So, are you admitting that if a teacher was mean to a student for wearing an Obama t-shirt, you wouldnt agree they deserve 6 figures from the state for that offense?

Hell is very unlikely to freeze over any time soon.

anyone have proof the school actually admitted the inccident took place?

Yeppers

Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

Pawlucy’s parents met with the teacher, who apologized and explained she was only joking.

Read more: Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

so the girl and her parents are looking for a court paycheck ?

yeah

So, after the teacher apologized, they decided they wanted to get rich quick and go after the deep pocket school district. Did they call 1-800-Scumbag to find their lawyer??

Why would they call you to hire a lawyer?

Except they aren't suing the teacher, she doesnt have deep pockets! They're suing the school district.

So, the school district hired her. They kept her on after she committed her attack on the student. It might have been different if the district had taken unilateral action against the teacher, even if it only started as suspension pending the outcome of an investigation. The lack of action on the part of the district indicates that at the very least, they condone the teacher's actions. At worst, they actively support her views.

Attack? You really want to prove my point about thin-skinned RWrs, don't you?

:D
Are you still bitterly clinging to the "It was a JOKE!!" defense?

Once the taxpayers are finished paying out their millions maybe they'll press the schoolboard into picking classier teachers.

Ones that can conceal carry perhaps.

depends on the schoolboard but if it were me I wouldn't let this racist loonatick teacher anywhere near a gun if a simple thing like A Romney tee sends her over the edge.

depends on the schoolboard but if it were me I wouldn't let this racist loonatick teacher anywhere near a gun if a simple thing like A Romney tee sends her over the edge.

So...it seems we have a problem. RWrs like you might want to arm teachers....but only teachers that agree with you politically.

Hmmmmmm.

So...it seems we have a problem. RWrs like you might want to arm teachers....but only teachers that agree with you politically.

Hmmmmmm.

Do you really think anyone who would humiliate a student in class for the singular crime of wearing a political T-shirt should be allowed to carry a weapon?

Now imagine it was an Obama T-shirt. Let's see if your answer changes.

Hmmmmmm.

Do you really think anyone who would humiliate a student in class for the singular crime of wearing a political T-shirt should be allowed to carry a weapon?

"Attack" "Humiliate"....again, more proof that RWrs are a sensitive lot.

Hmmmmmm.

Not always sensative. When we disagree with obama's policies, we are magically transformed into racists.

What culpability do her parents have?

Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?

Hmmmmmm.

So, we can only assume that you'd have had no problem being dressed down in front of your entire squadron by the CO calling you a "rug muncher"?

Yeah, there's no WAY you'd have filed an EEO complaint, would you? :cool:

Just admit it, bode: You agree with the bullying of conservative children.

O

Hmmmmmm.

I see your dumb ass managed to transform a child into one of your fictional libtard cartoon villain "RWers", so you think its just Fine and dandy in your mind that she gets singled out and have an X drawn on her shirt? Youre a damn fascist, thats what Youre sounding like. This kid probably didnt know a thing about politics, just wearing it because her parents support him and she loves her parents..so she thought she liked Romney.

For real, read what you have been saying. You sound like a fascist.

Last edited:
What culpability do her parents have?

Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?
No. They assumed Obama supporters weren't unhinged.

Looks like they were wrong, huh?

Forum List

Back