Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

What culpability do her parents have?

Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?
No. They assumed Obama supporters weren't unhinged.

Looks like they were wrong, huh?

Would you send your 16 year old to school in a pro-life shirt?

Even if it was the position I held, I cant see casually letting my child wear a controversial shirt without at the very least having a serious discussion about what the repercussions could be.

Do you really think anyone who would humiliate a student in class for the singular crime of wearing a political T-shirt should be allowed to carry a weapon?

Now imagine it was an Obama T-shirt. Let's see if your answer changes.

"Attack" "Humiliate"....again, more proof that RWrs are a sensitive lot.
I see your dumb ass managed to transform a child into one of your fictional libtard cartoon villain "RWers", so you think its just Fine and dandy in your mind that she gets singled out and have an X drawn on her shirt? Youre a damn fascist, thats what Youre sounding like. This kid probably didnt know a thing about politics, just wearing it because her parents support him and she loves her parents..so she thought she liked Romney.

For real, read what you have been saying. You sound like a fascist.

You can call me a facist and I don't need the smelling salts or a lawyer. See the difference?

Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?

No, but I bet they expected their child would be safe, even from people with opposing views.

Your attempt to place blame on this girl's parents is as fucked up as blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Or do you find such accusations reasonable?

Last edited:
I see your dumb ass managed to transform a child into one of your fictional libtard cartoon villain "RWers", so you think its just Fine and dandy in your mind that she gets singled out and have an X drawn on her shirt? Youre a damn fascist, thats what Youre sounding like. This kid probably didnt know a thing about politics, just wearing it because her parents support him and she loves her parents..so she thought she liked Romney.

You can call me a facist and I don't need the smelling salts or a lawyer. See the difference?
That's because your comfortable in your fascist skin. So are you one of those anti-bullying types or not? I can look it up on google with your screen name, but save us both the trouble and just answer the question?

No, but I bet they expected their child would be safe, even from people with opposing views.

You're attempt to place blame on this girl's parents is as fucked up as blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Or do you find such accusations reasonable?

"Attack" "assault" "rape"

What the heck actually happened to this poor victim girl? :eusa_eh:

That's because your comfortable in your fascist skin. So are you one of those anti-bullying types or not? I can look it up on google with your screen name, but save us both the trouble and just answer the question?

Nope....not a facist even tho you call me one. This is the difference. I am not going to reach for the smelling salts or a lawyer if you call me names or even...gasp!...tease me.

That is the difference between us.

I hope a judge is smart enough to throw this out.

Why is that? You support fascist tactics like labeling a child an "undesirable" infront of an entire class, making her take her take off her shirt that is in support of the opposition, and then marking it with an X, and then telling that child "This is a school for the Party"?

Fascist. *spit*

Even if it was the position I held, I cant see casually letting my child wear a controversial shirt without at the very least having a serious discussion about what the repercussions could be.

My GOD! You seem to expect serious repercussion for wearing a shirt with a political statement, but you don't want armed guards protecting 1st graders.

Do you really think anyone who would humiliate a student in class for the singular crime of wearing a political T-shirt should be allowed to carry a weapon?

Now imagine it was an Obama T-shirt. Let's see if your answer changes.

So, we can only assume that you'd have had no problem being dressed down in front of your entire squadron by the CO calling you a "rug muncher"?

Yeah, there's no WAY you'd have filed an EEO complaint, would you? :cool:

Just admit it, bode: You agree with the bullying of conservative children.

Fascinating. Look who dropped by.

Here...let me clutch my pearls and grab my smelling salts.

No, wait....I'm not a Rightie.....this isn't cry worthy.

:D

If it weren't against school rules, sure.
What's controversial about supporting a Presidential candidate? :confused:

Why is that? You support fascist tactics like labeling a child an "undesirable" infront of an entire class, making her take her take off her shirt that is in support of the opposition, and then marking it with an X, and then telling that child "This is a school for the Party"?

Fascist. *spit*

Oh sweet Mary! The HUMANITY!!!!!! :ack-1:

Nope....not a facist even tho you call me one. This is the difference. I am not going to reach for the smelling salts or a lawyer if you call me names or even...gasp!...tease me.

You condone fascist actions ín favor of your political party being used on children.

Youve earned your fascist stripes.
Be proud.

You condone fascist actions ín favor of your political party being used on children.

Be proud.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry and get a lawyer? Oh, wait! I'm not a Rightie. Nevermind.

You're attempt to place blame on this girl's parents is as fucked up as blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Or do you find such accusations reasonable?

It's called an analogy, idiot. And I wasn't talking to you.

Don't Google her screen name. You might see some pictures that you will never be able to un-see. :eek:

Fascist. *spit*

Oh sweet Mary! The HUMANITY!!!!!! :ack-1:
So you think labeling a child an undesirable is Okay? Answer the question..

It's called an analogy, idiot. And I wasn't talking to you.

Nice analogies...do you think an analogy to rape and rape victims fits in this case? Seriously?

Once the taxpayers are finished paying out their millions maybe they'll press the schoolboard into picking classier teachers.

Ones that can conceal carry perhaps.

That might help solve the problems with increased shootings at schools. Knowing that some teachers and staff may be armed, not knowing which ones, that really is quite a deterrent to the cowards that perpetrate such atrocities.

Be proud.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry and get a lawyer? Oh, wait! I'm not a Rightie. Nevermind.
No, this is where you start trying to divert attention away from your love of fascist tactics on behalf of your political party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back