Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

The thought crossed my mind, I wonder if the parents of Sandy Hook Elementary School would sympathize with the 'trauma" this girl went thru....just a thought.

Once the taxpayers are finished paying out their millions maybe they'll press the schoolboard into picking classier teachers.

Ones that can conceal carry perhaps.

depends on the schoolboard but if it were me I wouldn't let this racist loonatick teacher anywhere near a gun if a simple thing like A Romney tee sends her over the edge.

Her obsession is probably something that could be determined by a simple psych eval.

Ones that can conceal carry perhaps.

depends on the schoolboard but if it were me I wouldn't let this racist loonatick teacher anywhere near a gun if a simple thing like A Romney tee sends her over the edge.

So...it seems we have a problem. RWrs like you might want to arm teachers....but only teachers that agree with you politically.

Hmmmmmm.

:D

No, I'm sure many teachers differ politically, but certainly most of them have enough self control not to attack a child for no other reason than they disagree with a child's political views.

You condone fascist actions ín favor of your political party being used on children.

Youve earned your fascist stripes.
Be proud.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry and get a lawyer? Oh, wait! I'm not a Rightie. Nevermind.
No, this is where you start trying to divert attention away from your love of fascist tactics on behalf of your political party.

You are a bit of a loony. Now, run get your lawyer...I've hurt your delicate feelings.

The thought crossed my mind, I wonder if the parents of Sandy Hook Elementary School would sympathize with the 'trauma" this girl went thru....just a thought.

Diverting attention from your love of fascist tactics once again. We arent talking about Sandy Gook, princess. We are talking about this PA School district getting sued over her demonstration of fascist tactics to her pupils.

Diverting attention from your love of fascist tactics once again. We arent talking about Sandy Gook, princess. We are talking about this PA School district getting sued over her demonstration of fascist tactics to her pupils.

:lol::lol: I'm not surprised you don't get it.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry and get a lawyer? Oh, wait! I'm not a Rightie. Nevermind.
No, this is where you start trying to divert attention away from your love of fascist tactics on behalf of your political party.

You are a bit of a loony. Now, run get your lawyer...I've hurt your delicate feelings.
So you support labeling a child an undesirable infront of an entire class? Did she not label her as a supporter of the KKK? Huh, dumbass?
Take a hike, fascist. Nothing loony here but you.

So you support labeling a child an undesirable infront of an entire class? Did she not label her as a supporter of the KKK? Huh, dumbass?

Oh, the DRAMA!

What culpability do her parents have?

Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?

Not even an issue. Why should anyone operate under the assumption that their child would be attacked and bullied, particularly by a teacher, or not afforded adequate and appropriate protection from such bullying by other students by school authorities. What you are proposing is just like blaming the woman who got raped because she was wearing a short skirt. She should have known better than to wear a short skirt, or show too much cleavage, because that just incites men to rape.

Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?

No, but I bet they expected their child would be safe, even from people with opposing views.

Your attempt to place blame on this girl's parents is as fucked up as blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Or do you find such accusations reasonable?
She was safe.

There are people on this very site, who said they didn't feel comfortable putting up a Romney yard sign, but these parents had no problem turning their daughter into a Romney billboard.

:lol::lol: I'm not surprised you don't get it.

So yeah, you support fascist tactics being used on children in support of your party? Just say so.

No, but I bet they expected their child would be safe, even from people with opposing views.

Your attempt to place blame on this girl's parents is as fucked up as blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Or do you find such accusations reasonable?
She was safe.

There are people on this very site, who said they didn't feel comfortable putting up a Romney yard sign, but these parents had no problem turning their daughter into a Romney billboard.

It's HORRIBLE what happened to her. She's scarred for life....only oodles of money will make this all better!

Oh, the DRAMA!
You are still thinking its a joke. The Germán people thought they were doing the right thing to, be good little fascists. Like you. But you just dont want to believe it. Poor thing, Youre brainwashed.

So you think what the teacher did was funny? Can you answer that, sugar dumpling?

"Attack" "assault" "rape"

What the heck actually happened to this poor victim girl? :eusa_eh:

It's called an analogy, idiot. And I wasn't talking to you.

Nice analogies...do you think an analogy to rape and rape victims fits in this case? Seriously?

Read the post I responded to. She was blaming this girl's parents for the way she was treated. Blaming a rape victim's short skirt is a great analogy.

No. They assumed Obama supporters weren't unhinged.

Looks like they were wrong, huh?

Would you send your 16 year old to school in a pro-life shirt?

Even if it was the position I held, I cant see casually letting my child wear a controversial shirt without at the very least having a serious discussion about what the repercussions could be.

My GOD! You seem to expect serious repercussion for wearing a shirt with a political statement, but you don't want armed guards protecting 1st graders.

She's upset the school didn't protect her from ridicule from her peers, if you loudly support something that not everyone supports you open yourself to ridicule.

Probably not. but does that make her treatment acceptable?

Your whole argument thus far has been to minimize the way the student was treated. It is apparent that you support the teacher in this instance, right?

Not even an issue. Why should anyone operate under the assumption that their child would be attacked and bullied, particularly by a teacher, or not afforded adequate and appropriate protection from such bullying by other students by school authorities. What you are proposing is just like blaming the woman who got raped because she was wearing a short skirt. She should have known better than to wear a short skirt, or show too much cleavage, because that just incites men to rape.

This girl was not attacked! Ffs! Stop comparing this to rape!

She was mocked by her teacher, and then mocked by her classmates. The teacher was totally over the line, and should be fired.

You have all lost your marbles.

Last edited:
Nice analogies...do you think an analogy to rape and rape victims fits in this case? Seriously?

Read the post I responded to. She was blaming this girl's parents for the way she was treated. Blaming a rape victim's short skirt is a great analogy.

So, you DO think the "rape victim" analogy fits here.

Divert Divert Divert.. So.. Do you think what was done to this child was funny? Huh Miss "I Love The Sandy Hook Teachers & Kids"?

She was safe.

Really? She was safe? So she wasn't called a KKK sympathizer? She wasn't ordered to remove her shirt? She wasn't touched by an aid who tried to deface her shirt with a marker? She wasn't ridiculed in front of her peers?

Oh! In your mind, she had it coming because YOU disagree with her politics. Sorry. Never mind.

Forum List

Back