Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

What culpability do her parents have?
Ni
Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?

Not even an issue. Why should anyone operate under the assumption that their child would be attacked and bullied, particularly by a teacher, or not afforded adequate and appropriate protection from such bullying by other students by school authorities. What you are proposing is just like blaming the woman who got raped because she was wearing a short skirt. She should have known better than to wear a short skirt, or show too much cleavage, because that just incites men to rape.

This girl was not attacked! Ffs! Stop comparing this to rape!

She was mocked by her teacher, and then mocked by her classmates. The teacher was totally over the line, and should be fired.

You have all lost your marbles.
So is my labeling of the woman as using fascist tactics in the classroom over the line?

No, but I bet they expected their child would be safe, even from people with opposing views.

Your attempt to place blame on this girl's parents is as fucked up as blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Or do you find such accusations reasonable?
She was safe.

There are people on this very site, who said they didn't feel comfortable putting up a Romney yard sign, but these parents had no problem turning their daughter into a Romney billboard.

It's HORRIBLE what happened to her. She's scarred for life....only oodles of money will make this all better!

Actually you're right. It wasn't horrible. She's likely only going to be ridiculed by her peers until the end of High school, not scarred for life.
Her receiving oodles of money won't do shit really to make it better for her, but the school district and this asshole teacher shelling out oodles of money and the teacher being fired from her job will make it better for the next Conservative little girl who won't have to deal with this teacher and an environment that condones her behavior. Got it?

No, but I bet they expected their child would be safe, even from people with opposing views.

Your attempt to place blame on this girl's parents is as fucked up as blaming a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Or do you find such accusations reasonable?
She was safe.

There are people on this very site, who said they didn't feel comfortable putting up a Romney yard sign, but these parents had no problem turning their daughter into a Romney billboard.
Really? She was safe? So she wasn't called a KKK sympathizer? She wasn't ordered to remove her shirt? She wasn't touched by an aid who tried to deface her shirt with a marker? She wasn't ridiculed in front of her peers?

Oh! In your mind, she had it coming because YOU disagree with her politics. Sorry. Never mind.

She.was.safe.

She shouldnt have been mocked by the teacher, but I don't really care if other students picked on her.

No one touched this girl. The only places that talk about the are extreme right wing blogs. I've read several news reports, both national and local, and none of them mention the girl being assaulted. The girl admits the teacher was joking

"she thought it was funny, but I was really embarrassed."

If her parents hadn't used this to get their 15 min of fame, the teacher would have apologized and maybe been fired, and life would have moved on for the girl. As it stands, the students in the classroom disagree with the girls account, the entire student body has rallied around the teacher.

So now you've got a 16 year old who can't attend her high school because they all hate her, and a teacher in hiding because she's getting death threats.

Would you send your 16 year old to school in a pro-life shirt?

Even if it was the position I held, I cant see casually letting my child wear a controversial shirt without at the very least having a serious discussion about what the repercussions could be.

My GOD! You seem to expect serious repercussion for wearing a shirt with a political statement, but you don't want armed guards protecting 1st graders.

She's upset the school didn't protect her from ridicule from her peers, if you loudly support something that not everyone supports you open yourself to ridicule.

Yes you do, but that ridicule shouldn't be led by a school teacher. I would bet you support rules that punish children who bully others. In this case, a teacher started the bullying, but supported your candidate and suddenly, it seems the girl brought it on herself. Do you see any hypocrisy on your part or is your head really that far up your ass?

Last edited:
That's because your comfortable in your fascist skin. So are you one of those anti-bullying types or not? I can look it up on google with your screen name, but save us both the trouble and just answer the question?

Nope....not a facist even tho you call me one. This is the difference. I am not going to reach for the smelling salts or a lawyer if you call me names or even...gasp!...tease me.

That is the difference between us.

You condone fascist actions ín favor of your political party being used on children.

Youve earned your fascist stripes.
Be proud.

I believe that's what she's been doing. She is proud of being a fascist, as long as fascists support her liberal narrative.

Nice analogies...do you think an analogy to rape and rape victims fits in this case? Seriously?

Read the post I responded to. She was blaming this girl's parents for the way she was treated. Blaming a rape victim's short skirt is a great analogy.

So, you DO think the "rape victim" analogy fits here.

The crime is immaterial. The analogy was about assuming victims are responsible for provoking acts against them. You really are quite stupid, aren't you?

Part of her complaint is that the school failed to protect her from the ridicule of other students. I know people who refused to put Obama or Romney bumper stickers on their car because the election was so contentious, yet these parents had no issues sending their child to school in a Romney shirt.

Did they assume everyone at the school, all the students, were Romney supporters?

She was safe.

There's a good chance her parents aren't posting on this very site.
No child should be ridiculed and denounced in this way, particularly in public in front of her peers. But it seems to be OK with you libtards because it was done to a child expressing views you find disagreeable.

My GOD! You seem to expect serious repercussion for wearing a shirt with a political statement, but you don't want armed guards protecting 1st graders.

She's upset the school didn't protect her from ridicule from her peers, if you loudly support something that not everyone supports you open yourself to ridicule.

Yes you do, but that ridicule shouldn't be led by a school teacher. I would bet you support rules that punish children who bully others. In this case, a teacher started the bullying, but supported your candidate and suddenly, it seems the girl brought it on herself. Do you see any hypocrisy on your part or is your head really that far up your ass?

You make a lot of dumb ass assumptions, about me, and about this case. Unlike many in this thread, you won't find me bemoaning frivolous lawsuits in one thread, while demanding jail time and millions to be paid out to a girl who got picked on by her teacher.

Mommy, teacher called me racists Boo-hoo.

Mommy, teacher said she was sorry, why are we suing?

Why doesn't daddy work anymore after we sued my school?

No one at school will talk to me.

We're going to Disneyworld!!

Even if it was the position I held, I cant see casually letting my child wear a controversial shirt without at the very least having a serious discussion about what the repercussions could be.

OK, fucktard...read v-e-r-y slowly...she's upset because of the way a teacher attacked her for her expressed political view. Of course, the teacher's actions probably resulted in subsequent ridicule by her peers. But she is not suing the school for peer bullying, she is taking the teacher (and her employer) to task. Just how is wearing a t-shirt with a slogan "loudly" supporting anything.

Not even an issue. Why should anyone operate under the assumption that their child would be attacked and bullied, particularly by a teacher, or not afforded adequate and appropriate protection from such bullying by other students by school authorities. What you are proposing is just like blaming the woman who got raped because she was wearing a short skirt. She should have known better than to wear a short skirt, or show too much cleavage, because that just incites men to rape.

She was mocked by her teacher, and then mocked by her classmates. The teacher was totally over the line, and should be fired.

We agree that the teacher should be fired. Why hasn't she been fired, or at least suspended pending the outcome of an investigation. Why are there people here who think it's all OK because the teacher claims to have been "only joking" and has apologized?

We agree that the teacher should be fired. Why hasn't she been fired, or at least suspended pending the outcome of an investigation. Why are there people here who think it's all OK because the teacher claims to have been "only joking" and has apologized?

Unfortunately, I think she hasn't been suspended because the school is in negotiation with her union.

So is my labeling of the woman as using fascist tactics in the classroom over the line?

I'm getting my lawyer as we speak.

Oops. No, I'm not.

Gaymon needs to be terminated and her teaching certificate revoked if the charges are correct.

The district needs to pay the college tuition for the student at the college of her choice.

"Attack" "Humiliate"....again, more proof that RWrs are a sensitive lot.
So, we can only assume that you'd have had no problem being dressed down in front of your entire squadron by the CO calling you a "rug muncher"?

Yeah, there's no WAY you'd have filed an EEO complaint, would you? :cool:

Just admit it, bode: You agree with the bullying of conservative children.

Fascinating. Look who dropped by.

Here...let me clutch my pearls and grab my smelling salts.

No, wait....I'm not a Rightie.....this isn't cry worthy.

:D
I have a hard time believing you wouldn't have filed an EEO complaint against your CO for calling you a rug-muncher in front of the entire squadron.

So, I think you're lying.

You make a lot of dumb ass assumptions, about me, and about this case. Unlike many in this thread, you won't find me bemoaning frivolous lawsuits in one thread, while demanding jail time and millions to be paid out to a girl who got picked on by her teacher.

I really think as you seem to, that the teacher should be fired. I further believe she should pay a fine and the school district should pay for private school education for the remainder of the girl's High School studies.
I normally don't support huge payouts in civil suits, especially against a government entity, but there needs to be some incentive to prevent this from happening again. How else do we accomplish this?
White girls in Romney tee-shits should no more be ridiculed than black girls should be ridiculed for wearing an obama tee-shirt at school in a very Conservative school.
A good teacher would have used the shirt to open a debate and remained neutral, ready to close discussion if it got out of hand.
Instead, the teacher started a discussion that was out of hand from the start.

Last edited:

Wrong. She's upset the school didn't protect her from verbal abuse by her teacher.

Do you think the teacher's behavior is acceptable? If not, why are you so desperately blaming the girl's parents?

Forum List

Back