Family upset armed citizen shot thier would be robber relative

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Alabama family is irate Good Samaritan shot their son? as he held a gun to an employee?s head during armed robbery

An excerpt:

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

Any time a gunman has a person on the ground with a gun to his head is NEVER a good thing. The bystander reacted properly, gave the skell a chance to surrender, and when Mr skell did not, the bystander plugged his ass.

It does get "better", however.

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

So the family thinks the bystander should have just let thier spawn have his way with his intended victim, and oh, forgets that mr idiot turned towards the bystander instead of surrendering.

The mentality of people who have criminals in thier family, and thier ability to shield themselves from reality is comical.

well, the good part is that the criminal was eliminated

Not quite, the skell surivived 5 shots, and is recovering, hopefully to be well enough to receive a nice long prison sentence.

Not quite, the skell surivived 5 shots, and is recovering, hopefully to be well enough to receive a nice long prison sentence.

what damned world are you pretending to live in....he will sue the dude for shooting him.....

I would have to assume a law abiding gun owner friendly place such as Alabama has laws to prevent such thing from happening.

Plus any Alabama jury would probably laugh so hard at the family attempt to sue this guy that they wouldnt be able to stand.

okay i go to the link to make sense of this story......

family side seems to be this..the shooter was not in danger ...he could have simply walked out....

*i guess in their world....seeing someone else in danger doesnt count

if i had a gun to my head.....i would be so thankful for a hero like this man

o it may be horse laughed out of the court...but more likely....they will sue and the insurance company will toss a settlement out there...they will sue dollar general too......watch and wait and see

The families are part of the problem with criminals. First, they raise a piece of garbage that grows up to be a criminal and then they excuse or defend the criminal behavior.

Let's hope the good Samaritan gets a .45 for the next time this happens. The taxpayers, and the gene pool, will thank him.

o it may be horse laughed out of the court...but more likely....they will sue and the insurance company will toss a settlement out there...they will sue dollar general too......watch and wait and see

Sad to say, you may be right.

I think the key here is the guy gave the robber the chance to surrender, and the robber turned towards him. At that point the good samartian was at risk as well.

Sad to say, you may be right.

I think the key here is the guy gave the robber the chance to surrender, and the robber turned towards him. At that point the good samartian was at risk as well.

There are some laws that basically protect the citizens and entities from being sued.

too bad we have to spend our taxes on this POS

Don't worry. Between our revolving door judicial system and plea bargaining a sentence down to nothing, he'll be out in no time.

The family believes that the criminal had a right to rob that store, that the criminal had a right to put a gun to someone's head. That's where this kind of conduct comes from, a firm and unshakable belief that there is a right to commit that crime without interference.

Alabama family is irate Good Samaritan shot their son? as he held a gun to an employee?s head during armed robbery

An excerpt:

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

Any time a gunman has a person on the ground with a gun to his head is NEVER a good thing. The bystander reacted properly, gave the skell a chance to surrender, and when Mr skell did not, the bystander plugged his ass.

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

So the family thinks the bystander should have just let thier spawn have his way with his intended victim, and oh, forgets that mr idiot turned towards the bystander instead of surrendering.

The mentality of people who have criminals in thier family, and thier ability to shield themselves from reality is comical.

Wow!! Some peoples relatives are totally clueless. Maybe next time he will think twice about putting a gun to someone elses head.

An excerpt:

One less turd from a family of turds.

To me, if anyone had to be shot, the right person was.

God bless you and the two who are still here always!!!

Holly

^^^ Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. In a way, I hated thinking such a thing because one way or another someone was going to be taken out, but that is because of the one person who was. They are the reason why a gun was needed to begin with.

Forum List

Back