Family Values?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Father is upset because of the way his 13 yr old is dressed:

Last edited by a moderator:
That girl is 13?

Put her ass in a burka. Yes the father was absolutely correct. Rip that ho dress off and burn it right in front of her.

I'm not passing judgement

I agree with his message, and have no doubts the "culture" they live in is worlds apart from mine. He's parenting, at least that's something.

• Banned
The dad had just found her, she ran away for three days

The chain was too much.

But teenage girls are not in charge, period.

I was manager of a mid size law firm years ago. One of the secretaries was chronically late. I told her if she was late one more time she was done.

The next day she showed up in a night gown barefoot. She said she didn't want to spend time getting dressed and be late. I'm sure she fully expected to be sent home. Nope. I told her to stay all day. Not only that but I had her bring coffee to a depo in the office. At the end of the day she told me how humiliated she was at having to stay all day in her nightgown. She couldn't even go to lunch. After getting a dose of my lack of sympathy she was never late again.

I agree that the dress was a little unappropriate for a 13 year old, but to hit your child with a chain? Good Heavens!

He clearly crossed the line, and needs to face child abuse charges or at the very least, assault charges.

I can bet a lot of us were beaten or whipped with worse things than that growing up.

Forum List

Back