Family Values?

so much for following the Lord and giving 1 day of rest per week as He commanded....

poor retail workers...it's the shittiest job out there...yes, I said shittiest....first they take away national holidays from them, then Thanksgiving holiday away from them, then Christmas holiday away from them, then New years holiday away from them, then they took after 8 hours of work in a day paying overtime,then they made a bunch of them 'managers' and took away their overtime pay after 40 hours in a week's work, and now they can be worked 7 days in a row, without even 1 day off....
Back up those claims with some links or quotes. Nobody is forcing anybody to work 7 days a week. If they are, the POST IT.

You're a fool. Retail is dominated by women workers, many single moms. They cannot say no and risk losing their job. I'm not sure if you're as stupid as your posts suggest, simply dishonest or willfully ignorant. I am sure you're an asshole.
I notice you didn't post a link. Couldn't find one to back up your ridiculous claims?

It's your job to challenge my "ridiculous claims". I suggest you begin at the BLS site, unless of course you're one of those who believe all Federal Government Data is suspect. As for you being an asshole, that is self evident.
Oh, I see. So now it's the other way around. Right, fool?
LOL, yep dishonest and stupid. Don't make allegations you can't prove, doing so is the work of fools.

Once again a Republican talking point has been exposed as a lie - and once again by the Republicans themselves. Much like "Country First" and "The Big Tent", Family Values is an empty slogan and is under assault in Wisconsin:

A 7-Day Workweek Could Soon Be Legal in Wisconsin - Yahoo News

"Wisconsin’s GOP is trying to nix an existing law that requires employers in the manufacturing and retail sectors to give employees at least 24 hours off during each consecutive seven-day period."
In Obama's economy those people are lucky.

Interesting, Jeb was just talking about Americans needing to work more hours.
Jeb meant people need full time jobs, since Obama care made many of them part time. Don't let a talking point go to waste though.

"FACT: Approximately 96 percent of employers are small businesses and have fewer than 50 FTE workers and are exempt from the employer responsibility provisions (Treasury.gov). Of those who do have to comply with the mandate, only a fraction don’t already offer qualifying coverage to full-time employees."

ObamaCare Employer Mandate

Forum List

Back