🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famine deaths in Syria

And the worst regime for killing children is Iran, or have you forgotten about the plastic keys given to children engaged in mine clearance............................

this young boy died because they had two balls.
they did it for their mother and sister safety.
what was other option?
waiting for arabs and be ready for rape ?

That is what Iran did to those they conquered, so don't try and claim that they are angels. Why didn't the ayotoilets do the mine clearance, after all it was them that had them planted in the first place.
bullshit.all mine was made in usa and israel

Is that what they told you?------all shit is made in Iran (make that muslim countries-----sunni shit stinks just as does shia shit

you watched driving miss daisy (morgan freeman and jew lady) ? i watched this movie last night.
after 5 minute watching miss daisy character.i thought she is irosie91 :badgrin::badgrin:

driving_miss_daisy_4_freeman_tandy.png

I took a walk today----to mail a letter and came upon a pile of dog shit-----
The sinking mess said " I AM DANI67

It remembers the ukranian holocaust starvation by russian Judeobolsheviks in Ukraine.

fam.jpg
Real Jew news? Ha ha ha ha. OMG you're friggin insane.

I don't think he understand that communist have no religion, the state is there religion.
A lot of people might have been born of jewish parent(s) but that does not mean under communism that they were ideological or religious jews.

Kagonovich was a close friend of Stalin. to call him a jew is incorrect, nor does the actions of communists that had jewish heritage have anything to do with judasim.

More libels and ignorance of the facts.

Stalin set policy. It is more correct to say Stalin was starving the peasant and not to blame it on jews as a faith or people. For communists the state was everything, not minority identity or faith of any kind.

Stalin's family was of Georgian Orthodox Christian origins, but do people blame the horrors of Stalin's regime on
Georgian Orthodoxy? Why blame judaism or jews?

Communists are atheists. Religion has no place in the state or the leaders.

Is it a coincidence that 80% of Bolshevists leaders were jews? and they burned churches and spared synagogues?!

Soviets Razed Churches, Spared Synagogues

Mohammad knew EXACTLY he was related to Ishmael who came over 3000 years before him?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?! I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years. Not to mention there were no birth or death records, nor were there family names.

So how did a lizard eating illiterate Arab terrorist know that he was related to someone who lived thousands of years before him?
it is my question too
roudy
you knew EXACTLY you was related to jews who came over thosands years before you?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?!
I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years
maybe your grandmothers had affair with persian handsome boy .
:badgrin::badgrin:

I know I'm Jewish because my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions. Iranian Jews go back over 2500 years, I go back longer, I am Babylonian / Kurdish.
my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions
why you are sure?
love is love.sex without condom.maybe it was just cheat .

And what about the commands by your ayotoilet to have sex with babies and animals, have you read his book detailing the how and why ?
80% of koran= torah
all this hatefull soorah are torah story.even stoning belong to jodaism
idiot ibraham wanted kill his son because of paranoid.but he killed his goat .maybe jewish like goat very much :badgrin::badgrin:
he raped his wife and her sister.and both of them was child :clap::clap:
See, that's what happens when an illiterate desert terrorist tries to copy the Jewish religion and mix it with the local moon-god worshippers. He got Judaism so wrong one doesn't even know where to start. But thanks for confirming that Mohammad hijacked the two great faiths and created a bastardized version named Islam.

It remembers the ukranian holocaust starvation by russian Judeobolsheviks in Ukraine.

fam.jpg

I don't think he understand that communist have no religion, the state is there religion.
A lot of people might have been born of jewish parent(s) but that does not mean under communism that they were ideological or religious jews.

Kagonovich was a close friend of Stalin. to call him a jew is incorrect, nor does the actions of communists that had jewish heritage have anything to do with judasim.

Stalin set policy. It is more correct to say Stalin was starving the peasant and not to blame it on jews as a faith or people. For communists the state was everything, not minority identity or faith of any kind.

Stalin's family was of Georgian Orthodox Christian origins, but do people blame the horrors of Stalin's regime on

Is it a coincidence that 80% of Bolshevists leaders were jews? and they burned churches and spared synagogues?!

Wait, don't you guys keep telling us that "Jew isn't a race"? You are truly free of mind. Ha ha ha.

He has access to the net, how is he so totally out of touch with reality?

I get that some sites might be blocked, but all news, all sources? Syria had restrictive access, but they still managed to stay in touch with the outside.

Problem is not the his english, it's mess upstairs.
what reality?
usa and israel and their allies are good guy.
if they kill children and people.its not their fault
if usa helping suidi arabia for killing woman and children in yemen.usa isnt devil
but if iran help bashar assad. iran is devil

is it reality?

Simple to understand if you look at the evidence. Israel does not target children or civilians but military targets. If hamas puts children and civilians in the way then they are the ones murdering those children and civilians. Try reading the Geneva conventions that spell out the details, and not what the ayotoilets are telling you to believe. Just look at what the same ayotoilets had to say about Israel and nuclear weapons and you will understand where the real problems lie
blah blah blah.
i dont care. kiling children is savage.no excuse for it .targeting or dont targeting.
i dont say hamas are good guy. .hamas are basterd savage like netanyahoo party

And the worst regime for killing children is Iran, or have you forgotten about the plastic keys given to children engaged in mine clearance............................

what was other option?
Arabs already raped Iran and gave shoved Islam down the people's throats. Now you guys all have Arab names, Ali, Abbas, Mohammad, Achmad, Fatimah, Jamileh, so it won't hurt if they get raped again, I promise.

what was other option?

That is what Iran did to those they conquered, so don't try and claim that they are angels. Why didn't the ayotoilets do the mine clearance, after all it was them that had them planted in the first place.

Is that what they told you?------all shit is made in Iran (make that muslim countries-----sunni shit stinks just as does shia shit

you watched driving miss daisy (morgan freeman and jew lady) ? i watched this movie last night.
after 5 minute watching miss daisy character.i thought she is irosie91 :badgrin::badgrin:

Did you get the Dani67 on the bottom of your shoes?

fam.jpg

Wait, don't you guys keep telling us that "Jew isn't a race"? You are truly free of mind. Ha ha ha.

I never said that it is a race or not a race! I see that you can't answer.

fam.jpg

So how is it that a someone who is a communist or atheist is still considered a Jew then? Make up your mind, free of mind. You need to stay away from neo Nazi sites like "Real Jew News" they are poison to the mind.

oh how proud you must be------your co-religionists like to murder babies for
"REVENGE"------so Iran helps them in their MUTUAL FILTH------how Islamic. The Iranians and the Gazans NEED revenge because the Gazans are amongst the best
fed muslims in the entire world-------the poor innocent victims of Hezbollah filth----
the HOUTHI Shiites of Yemen are MURDERING Yemeni Shiites for Iran and
are STILL STARVING. "make people unhappy for ALLAHUABARRRR" <<<
mosque motto

i dont proud.i dont agree with killing children.thats why i dont like israel.
because israel is child killer.
israel killed children more than hamas
you cant killing children with missle and dont agree with killing children by suicide bomb.
they havnt enough missle for revenge.suicide bombing is their only chance for revenge
when you kill their family.kill their son.kill their sister and mothers.
they will killing your family too.for revenge.its part of human nature
dont be idiot.it is not for allah or fucking whore in heaven
they kill for revenge.
because

and you believe the lies because you are not getting or rejecting the whole story.
all the children killed by hamas or sent to be martyrs by attacking Israelis, they are soldiers not children. Children being taught to build bombs and get blown up by the teacher. Kids used a shields. Kids endangered because hamas store rockets or use the school as operational bases to fire on Israel from.....
Why do you not call them killers?

It is sad situation all around, but your perspective is skewed

You have more interest in attacking Israel than actual concern for the palestinians. When there is not violence, supplies come and go with little or no problem. What happens to them once in hamas hands is not Israel problem.
most children dont died for attack.
most of them died in their school and home by israel missle
Israel: In-Depth Look at Gaza School Attacks
JULY 24 UPDATE: Death toll of Palestinian children spirals as Israel expands Gaza offensive

448 children killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza, UN says

And your source is an islamonazi propaganda press release that has been debunked thousands of times. If hamas did not force them to stay in their homes they would not have been killed, this makes hamas cold blooded murderers. I note you say nothing of the 250 children gunned down by hamas because their fathers were fatah supporters, or the thousands mass murdered by other Palestinians in Jordan during black September.
i dont care palestini hamas .they are savage too like netanyahoo party
israel have good and smart people.but they have bad regime and goverment
And Iran, how does their "govt." fare, Mr. Radio Hezbollah?

fam.jpg

freeman----even YOU can do better than Henry Makow

Simple to understand if you look at the evidence. Israel does not target children or civilians but military targets. If hamas puts children and civilians in the way then they are the ones murdering those children and civilians. Try reading the Geneva conventions that spell out the details, and not what the ayotoilets are telling you to believe. Just look at what the same ayotoilets had to say about Israel and nuclear weapons and you will understand where the real problems lie
blah blah blah.
i dont care. kiling children is savage.no excuse for it .targeting or dont targeting.
i dont say hamas are good guy. .hamas are basterd savage like netanyahoo party

what was other option?

Evidence from a source that is not biased or partisan, the numbers of children sent to their deaths by the ayotoilets in one year exceeds the numbers killed in 66 years of Israel fighting the muslims.

fam.jpg

freeman----even YOU can do better than Henry Makow
Free of mind loves Henry Cuckoo.

because

and you believe the lies because you are not getting or rejecting the whole story.
all the children killed by hamas or sent to be martyrs by attacking Israelis, they are soldiers not children. Children being taught to build bombs and get blown up by the teacher. Kids used a shields. Kids endangered because hamas store rockets or use the school as operational bases to fire on Israel from.....
Why do you not call them killers?

It is sad situation all around, but your perspective is skewed

You have more interest in attacking Israel than actual concern for the palestinians. When there is not violence, supplies come and go with little or no problem. What happens to them once in hamas hands is not Israel problem.
most children dont died for attack.
most of them died in their school and home by israel missle
Israel: In-Depth Look at Gaza School Attacks
JULY 24 UPDATE: Death toll of Palestinian children spirals as Israel expands Gaza offensive

And your source is an islamonazi propaganda press release that has been debunked thousands of times. If hamas did not force them to stay in their homes they would not have been killed, this makes hamas cold blooded murderers. I note you say nothing of the 250 children gunned down by hamas because their fathers were fatah supporters, or the thousands mass murdered by other Palestinians in Jordan during black September.
i dont care palestini hamas .they are savage too like netanyahoo party
israel have good and smart people.but they have bad regime and goverment

Your opinion is worthless------you parrot the filth of the ayatoilets
netanyahoo party is biggest shame for jewish people

Because they wont take a chance and destroy the bomb factories in Iran

Did you get the Dani67 on the bottom of your shoes?

I grew up in an area of the USA----semi suburban/semi rural-----with lots of
islamo Nazis ----and lots of dogs. There were signs all over "CURB YOUR DOG"
I approached the islamo Nazis and the activities of the dogs as EQUAL----
I avoided the step down off the curb or, at least, was very careful

fam.jpg

No it is a LIE spread by Jew haters, the Jews amounted to less than 5% the rest where communists from a Catholic background.

fam.jpg

Then when you say they were Jews what did you mean by that statement. If they where Bolsheviks then they could not be religious Jews. If they where racial Jews then they could not be bolsheviks

fam.jpg

No it is a LIE spread by Jew haters, the Jews amounted to less than 5% the rest where communists from a Catholic background.

In the USSR-----I believe that most were of an eastern orthodox background----
do not quote me. They, certainly, did not spare synagogues

Then when you say they were Jews what did you mean by that statement. If they where Bolsheviks then they could not be religious Jews. If they where racial Jews then they could not be bolsheviks

It is old islamo Nazi propaganda that goes way back to the 1930s The stuff
was promulgated in the USA in easy to read little pamphlets. The Nazi town
in which I grew up was FULL of them. I found them more interesting than
the superman comics that my brothers spread around the house

freeman got his stuff from a professional psychotic HENRY MAKOW

Forum List

Back