🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famine deaths in Syria

oh how proud you must be------your co-religionists like to murder babies for
"REVENGE"------so Iran helps them in their MUTUAL FILTH------how Islamic. The Iranians and the Gazans NEED revenge because the Gazans are amongst the best
fed muslims in the entire world-------the poor innocent victims of Hezbollah filth----
the HOUTHI Shiites of Yemen are MURDERING Yemeni Shiites for Iran and
are STILL STARVING. "make people unhappy for ALLAHUABARRRR" <<<
mosque motto

i dont proud.i dont agree with killing children.thats why i dont like israel.
because israel is child killer.
israel killed children more than hamas
you cant killing children with missle and dont agree with killing children by suicide bomb.
they havnt enough missle for revenge.suicide bombing is their only chance for revenge
when you kill their family.kill their son.kill their sister and mothers.
they will killing your family too.for revenge.its part of human nature
dont be idiot.it is not for allah or fucking whore in heaven
they kill for revenge.
because

and you believe the lies because you are not getting or rejecting the whole story.
all the children killed by hamas or sent to be martyrs by attacking Israelis, they are soldiers not children. Children being taught to build bombs and get blown up by the teacher. Kids used a shields. Kids endangered because hamas store rockets or use the school as operational bases to fire on Israel from.....
Why do you not call them killers?

It is sad situation all around, but your perspective is skewed

You have more interest in attacking Israel than actual concern for the palestinians. When there is not violence, supplies come and go with little or no problem. What happens to them once in hamas hands is not Israel problem.
most children dont died for attack.
most of them died in their school and home by israel missle
Israel: In-Depth Look at Gaza School Attacks
JULY 24 UPDATE: Death toll of Palestinian children spirals as Israel expands Gaza offensive

448 children killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza, UN says

Assad killed over 300,000 with the help of Iran. That must make you feel really good.

i dont care .300 000 arabs rapist terrorist died
hallelujah :badgrin::badgrin:
Most of them were kids and civilians heyvoun.

you cant killing children with missle and dont agree with killing children by suicide bomb.
they havnt enough missle for revenge.suicide bombing is their only chance for revenge
they kill for revenge.
because

and you believe the lies because you are not getting or rejecting the whole story.
all the children killed by hamas or sent to be martyrs by attacking Israelis, they are soldiers not children. Children being taught to build bombs and get blown up by the teacher. Kids used a shields. Kids endangered because hamas store rockets or use the school as operational bases to fire on Israel from.....

You have more interest in attacking Israel than actual concern for the palestinians. When there is not violence, supplies come and go with little or no problem. What happens to them once in hamas hands is not Israel problem.
JULY 24 UPDATE: Death toll of Palestinian children spirals as Israel expands Gaza offensive

Assad killed over 300,000 with the help of Iran. That must make you feel really good.

it was rebel and isis fault heyvoon

bullshitttttttttttttttttt

Try reading some history books and see how starving whole populations is the Islamic way

Give Dani a chance. I will quote him and ask ----WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, Dani?

Dani>>>>>""then you havnt problem with starving people under siege because of terrorist groups""?

Now Dani-------about what starving people are you referring???? and
what terrorist groups???? Are you saying that this or that terrorist
group is CAUSING people to starve? How??

regime and un sending food to city.but rebel stealing..........

Just like in gaza when hamas steals the food and other supplies, then blames the Jews for not sending it in the first place.
yes.i agree with you.
but west press blames bashar assad and iran............................
they dont blame rebels for it

Assad is blamed because he is responsible for killing his people by starvation, and hezbullah and Iran are helping him do so.

If you don't read the links or ignore the facts, it's your problem

If you keep pointing in the wrong direction, you are not helping the syrian people. You are contributing to the problem not the cure.

Mohammad knew EXACTLY he was related to Ishmael who came over 3000 years before him?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?! I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years. Not to mention there were no birth or death records, nor were there family names.

So how did a lizard eating illiterate Arab terrorist know that he was related to someone who lived thousands of years before him?
it is my question too
roudy
you knew EXACTLY you was related to jews who came over thosands years before you?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?!
I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years
maybe your grandmothers had affair with persian handsome boy .
:badgrin::badgrin:

I know I'm Jewish because my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions. Iranian Jews go back over 2500 years, I go back longer, I am Babylonian / Kurdish.
my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions
why you are sure?
love is love.sex without condom.maybe it was just cheat .

idiot, for thousands of years according to traditional Jewish religion, only a person who's mother is Jewish can be a Jew. Jews never proselytized. Nobody mixed with Jews, and Jews didn't mix with anybody either. Unlike Iranians who got raped invaded and raped by Arabs.
blah blah blah.

according to traditional Jewish religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you are sure ?
all your parents always respect jewish
traditional
in history
?
dont be naive
love is love.sex is sex.love dont undrestand traditional

you are 70% persian.maybe 30% jewish

Well I'm not in my 20's jerking off like you are probably. And more knowledgable about the history of the region than you are. My parents migrated into Iran as a result of upheavals so my ancestors aren't Iranian.

You know what these Shiite animals did to their fellow non Muslim Iranians during and after the revolution, right? That's why we have so many Jews, Bahaiis, Armenians, etc. that fled and are now living abroad.

Don't get me wrong I still love Iran, but not what it has become. Iran will never be what it was before.

because

All 300,000 were rebels and ISIS? Ha ha ha. What an ignorant idiot. He's killed more Syrian women and children than ISIS. Assad doesn't fuck with with ISIS. they are the reason he's still in power.

setting out or targeting dont change fact.
fact= children killed.
(can you saying this ....... to fathers?
sorry.we didnt want kill your children.it was mistake.kiss me)

if you use thousand missle to small city like gaza.you know that you will kill woman and children

where? what soorah of koran learn killing children?

if i have missle.i use missle.if i havnt missle .i use guns
.if i havnt guns.i will use knife. if ..........

targeting children is just for revenge. + i dont agree

TV, school, streets..........

this is what children and teens are being taught

They are being instructed to kill Israelis
oh how proud you must be------your co-religionists like to murder babies for
"REVENGE"------so Iran helps them in their MUTUAL FILTH------how Islamic. The Iranians and the Gazans NEED revenge because the Gazans are amongst the best
fed muslims in the entire world-------the poor innocent victims of Hezbollah filth----
the HOUTHI Shiites of Yemen are MURDERING Yemeni Shiites for Iran and
are STILL STARVING. "make people unhappy for ALLAHUABARRRR" <<<
mosque motto

they kill for revenge.
because

300,000 men, women and children, syrian and palestinian.

Why complain about starving Syrians if you don't care about them being killed?

Assad is not killing 300,000 ISIS killers and rapists, he is killing his own people, and palestinians that were refugees in syria.

Is blowing Assad your only interest, or do you actually care about the people and the facts?

it is my question too
roudy
you knew EXACTLY you was related to jews who came over thosands years before you?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?!
I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years

I know I'm Jewish because my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions. Iranian Jews go back over 2500 years, I go back longer, I am Babylonian / Kurdish.
my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions
why you are sure?

idiot, for thousands of years according to traditional Jewish religion, only a person who's mother is Jewish can be a Jew. Jews never proselytized. Nobody mixed with Jews, and Jews didn't mix with anybody either. Unlike Iranians who got raped invaded and raped by Arabs.
blah blah blah.

how you are sure ?
traditional
in history
?
dont be naive

Well I'm not in my 20's jerking off like you are probably. And more knowledgable about the history of the region than you are. My parents migrated into Iran as a result of upheavals so my ancestors aren't Iranian.

You know what these Shiite animals did to their fellow non Muslim Iranians during and after the revolution, right? That's why we have so many Jews, Bahaiis, Armenians, etc. that fled and are now living abroad.

Don't get me wrong I still love Iran, but not what it has become. Iran will never be what it was before.

He has access to the net, how is he so totally out of touch with reality?

I get that some sites might be blocked, but all news, all sources? Syria had restrictive access, but they still managed to stay in touch with the outside.

Problem is not the his english, it's mess upstairs.

why you are sure?

blah blah blah.

how you are sure ?
traditional
in history
?
dont be naive

He has access to the net, how is he so totally out of touch with reality?

I get that some sites might be blocked, but all news, all sources? Syria had restrictive access, but they still managed to stay in touch with the outside.

Problem is not the his english, it's mess upstairs.
what reality?
usa and israel and their allies are good guy.
if they kill children and people.its not their fault
if usa helping suidi arabia for killing woman and children in yemen.usa isnt devil
but if iran help bashar assad. iran is devil

is it reality?

because

images

pinocchio, time realize what is happening

wrong again. Noah was a good guy-----did not kill or fart out 'ALLAHUABARRR'---- Abraham was the progenitor of the jews-----he spoke Hebrew ---not farsi.
Moses was a jew----in fact a LEVITE----descended from the jew JACOB--
whose name was also ISRAEL. Jesus was a jew----from Nazareth---in
the GALILEE part of Israel/Judea-------a descenadant of the famous jewish
King---DAVID -----------Mohummad was a pile of crap that dropped out of
Amina ----a "lady" with no husband

are you idiot?
i dont care what you thing.
Ulul'azm Anbiya' (Arch-Prophets) and All Other Prophets

(1) Prophet Nuh (as)

(2) Prophet Ibrahim (as)
(3) Prophet Musa (as)

1- Jew
2- Jew
3- Jew
idiot.
mohammad had jewish root too. but from fathers
mohamad is ismael sons.
ismael is son of ibraham
Family tree of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
olagh.vase in.90 % koran is torah story
Mohammad knew EXACTLY he was related to Ishmael who came over 3000 years before him?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?! I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years. Not to mention there were no birth or death records, nor were there family names.

So how did a lizard eating illiterate Arab terrorist know that he was related to someone who lived thousands of years before him?
it is my question too
roudy
you knew EXACTLY you was related to jews who came to iran thosands years ago ?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?!
maybe your grandfather did fuck azeri lady.

Dani----you question makes no sense. A very accurate way of tracing people is
DNA----but another JUST AS ACCURATE ----is LINGUISTICS. Abraham developed the HEBREW LANGUAGE ----he and his family and community and both
sons were literate in that language and their CHILDREN ---were also literate in that
language------Muhummad AND his community spoke a desert garble--------none of
them had anything like an alphabet until 300 AD and MOST of them could not do that either-------humans do not go from mostly literate to DENSELY ILLITERATE----it just does not happen. Maybe the person called your mom does not know which
of your "uncles" resulted in you----and never wanted to know

Dani listens to the broadcasts of the Islamic republic of Iran religiously.

I DONT WATCH IRAN BRODCAST

+WHAT IS YOUR STATE?
Ardebil, where you ajdad are from. That's why you like the dasteh bill so much, Dani Bacheh Kooni.
YAHOODIYE HEYVOUN NEJAD PARAST.

JEDAN KODOOM STATE HASTI? CHAND SALETE?
AVAL DOLAH SHO BACHEH KOONI, DAHENETO VA KON TOOSH BERINAM. FEKR KARDI BA KE TARAFEE HEYVOUN. ENJAH IRAN NEEST, OLAGH, INJAH FAHMIDAN KE ESLAM DEEN GATELAH VA HEYVOUNAYEH KASIFEH.

+WHAT IS YOUR STATE?
Ardebil, where you ajdad are from. That's why you like the dasteh bill so much, Dani Bacheh Kooni.

AVAL DOLAH SHO BACHEH KOONI, DAHENETO VA KON TOOSH BERINAM. FEKR KARDI BA KE TARAFEE HEYVOUN. ENJAH IRAN NEEST, OLAGH, INJAH FAHMIDAN KE ESLAM DEEN GATELAH VA HEYVOUNAYEH KASIFEH.
Roudy, my good friend...
Take my advice and don't risk a moderator's wrath.

+WHAT IS YOUR STATE?

LOL

+WHAT IS YOUR STATE?

Basically what I said is we are no longer in Iran, here in the US the practitioners of Islam have been identified as murderous filthy animals. LOL.

wrong again. Noah was a good guy-----did not kill or fart out 'ALLAHUABARRR'---- Abraham was the progenitor of the jews-----he spoke Hebrew ---not farsi.
Moses was a jew----in fact a LEVITE----descended from the jew JACOB--
whose name was also ISRAEL. Jesus was a jew----from Nazareth---in
the GALILEE part of Israel/Judea-------a descenadant of the famous jewish
King---DAVID -----------Mohummad was a pile of crap that dropped out of
Amina ----a "lady" with no husband

are you idiot?
i dont care what you thing.

(1) Prophet Nuh (as)

(2) Prophet Ibrahim (as)
(3) Prophet Musa (as)

1- Jew
2- Jew
3- Jew
idiot.
mohammad had jewish root too. but from fathers
mohamad is ismael sons.
ismael is son of ibraham
Family tree of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
olagh.vase in.90 % koran is torah story

it is my question too
roudy
you knew EXACTLY you was related to jews who came to iran thosands years ago ?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?!
maybe your grandfather did fuck azeri lady.

Is that Iranian for rape and sex slavery ?

How do you feel playing third fiddle to goats, camels and young boys ? ? ? ?

Forum List

Back