Famous Presidential Lies

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Famous Presidential Lies
Written by To The Point News
Friday, 22 Nov 2013

LBJ:
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin).

Nixon:
I am not a crook.

GHW Bush:
Read my lips -- No new taxes.

Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman... (Miss Lewinski)

GW Bush:
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

Obama:
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism."
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have five days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.
It's not my red line -- it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
ObamaCare will be good for America.
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
It's just like shopping at Amazon.
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, 12-05-2013, that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him).
And the biggest one of all: "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

Last edited:
Ronnie Raygun:
I promise to balance the budget in my first four years. Eight years later, he had almost tripled the national debt.

Check out how many lies Ronnie Raygun and his cronies told in the Iran/Contra investigation.

Obama:
I promise to close GITMO.

Famous Presidential Lies
Friday, 22 Nov 2013

LBJ:

Nixon:
I am not a crook.

GHW Bush:

Clinton:

GW Bush:

Obama:
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism."
You didn't build that!
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, 12-05-2013, that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him).
And the biggest one of all: "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

Damn...Those Obama "lies" are pretty petty when put in perspective of the others

Thanks for posting

That's truly idiotic..I'm sure that if u probe the experiences of any prez u mentioned, u can come up with more than one lie per prez!
Also - much of that which u attribute to our current prez is prevarication..ie, lying about alleged lies!
Just like the phony "swiftboating"...saying it don't make it true.
(By the bye...ensuring that ALL Americans are covered by our Constitution - straight, gay, black, white, brown, whatever - have equal protection under our laws and equal access to participate in our military and other institutions has been Obama's focus from the get-go. Contrary to the oft repeated lie that he's "shredding the Constitution", he's been more vigorous in upholding it than any other prez in my memory...and I've lived thru at least 9 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's truly idiotic..I'm sure that if u probe the experiences of any prez u mentioned, u can come up with more than one lie per prez!
Also - much of that which u attribute to our current prez is prevarication..ie, lying about alleged lies!
(By the bye...ensuring that ALL Americans are covered by our Constitution - straight, gay, black, white, brown, whatever - have equal protection under our laws and equal access to participate in our military and other institutions has been Obama's focus from the get-go. Contrary to the oft repeated lie that he's "shredding the Constitution", he's been more vigorous in upholding it than any other prez in my memory...and I've lived thru at least 9 of them.

If you honestly believe he's upholding the Constitution, and I can count at least 40 times he has violated it, there is no hope for you to ever hold a reasonable and honest discussion on politics.

You are simply too much a knee-padder and willing to swallow whatever he gives you.

Obama's lies aside, this is the one that saddened me the most, for I had hoped he was telling the truth.

As I lay at the foot of my bed watching him denying it all, I knew, intuitively he was lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

If you honestly believe he's upholding the Constitution, and I can count at least 40 times he has violated it, there is no hope for you to ever hold a reasonable and honest discussion on politics.

You are simply too much a knee-padder and willing to swallow whatever he gives you.

Ok 'Shroom...can u list these 40 alleged Constitutional violations attribute to Obama?
Frankly...I believe it is u that is swallowing the poison pablum right wing pundits and press r feeding u...

Last edited:
I will have the most transparent administration in history.Yeah, like the cons never hid anything.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.con obstruction
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.con obstructed
The IRS is not targeting anyone.cons want to continue their tax cheating
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.This is the best you can do to discredit?
If I had a son.Really?
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism."Not while cons still breathe
You didn't build that!You didn't
I will restore trust in Government.wishful dreaming
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.Like that's never happened
The public will have five days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.can't have bills on his desk when cons refuse to let one get there
It's not my red line -- it is the world's red line.______________________
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.but not criminals
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.well it beats the hell out of another great depression
I am not spying on American citizens.you think he's really running the CIA?
ObamaCare will be good for America.beat that dead horse, 5 million signed up
You can keep your family doctor.still have mine
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.reference? link?
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.still have mine
It's just like shopping at Amazon.Wow! there's a biggie
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.suggesting that he was doing the gun running is a whopper
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.another whopper
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.redundant yet?
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.really sad
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, 12-05-2013, that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him).Bubba was impeached for a BJ
And the biggest one of all: "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."He's done it better than the last three con POTUS's

Take all this BS added together, and it's only 1% of Shrub's yellow cake lie that wasted $5 trillion on Iraq/Afghanistan wars, and killed a million innocent civilians and 7,000 U.S. troops and 50,000 troops that gave arms and legs.

Thanks for showing how ridiculous con rhetoric is.

Except GW Bush was not lying. And he was repeating what democrats, including Bill Clinton, had been saying for years.
Equivalence fail.

He doesn't. He's just another paid commie whack job leftard like rderp and leftwinger that's here to spread as much BULL SHIT as possible.

These people are SHEAR MORONS if they think anyone besides themselves and a couple other retarded, mouth breathing, brain dead libroids believe their gas.

In fact, I'm not really sure they even believe their own crap. I think they just get paid to say it, and they'll do anything for money.

Last edited:

He doesn't. He's just another paid commie whack job leftard like rderp and leftwinger that's here to spread as much BULL SHIT as possible.

These people are SHEAR MORONS if they think anyone besides themselves and a couple other retarded, mouth breathing, brain dead libroids believe their gas.

In fact, I'm not really sure they even believe their crap. I think they just get paid to say it, and they'll do anything for money.

That is almost as funny as the"Get a brain Moran" sign

Good one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pa4_NBlYK8]Ronald Reagan Expresses Regret over the Iran Contra Scandal (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

That was a GROSS violation of the Constitution.

Reagan was dealing with an avowed enemy and in secret. He violated legislation passed by Congress when he sold weapons to the Contras.

It was treason..pure and simple.

Yet for some strange reason..it doesn't appear on your list.

Now why is that?

:doubt:

Famous Presidential Lies
Friday, 22 Nov 2013

LBJ:

Nixon:
I am not a crook.

GHW Bush:

Clinton:

GW Bush:

Obama:
If I had a son.
You didn't build that!

And Bush didnt lie, Iraq had WMDs.

Getting a BJ is not "having sexual relations."

When Clinton told his advisors that he was going to take this tack, they agreed that he was being technically truthful, but it would be perceived as a lie when (if) the truth ever came out - which it did.

HE WAS NOT LYING. It is only through the perverse but vast influence of the Gay Community that the American public has come to accept such acts as forms of "having sex," when they are clearly not. Receiving a BJ is no more having sex than hitting a tennis ball off a wall is "playing tennis."

Neither was Bush 43 (or Gen Powell) lying when they made the case for WMD's. All they said was that the evidence points to their existence - which it did. And Saddam choreographed the evidence to make it look like he had WMD's, to deter the Iranians from starting another war against his regime.

It's so confusing.

...and Rabbi ...I don't recall Clinton saying anything about "the axis of evil" or A "smoking gun becoming a mushroom cloud"...or having conjured up false evidence of WMD in Iraq ...and setting up a decorated war hero Secy. of State to present that elaborate lie to the UN..

Last edited:
...and Rabbi ...I don't recall Clinton saying anything about "the axis of evil" or A "smoking gun becoming a mushroom cloud"...or having conjured false evidence of WMD in Iraq and setting up a decorated war hero Secy. of State present that elaborate lie to the UN..
(

You don't recall much that isn't approved by the DNC apparently.
In particular you seem to be unable to recall that Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons (WMDs) on the Kurds killing over a hundred thousand or more.

Saddam had WMDs, Bush did not lie, only fools believe otherwise.

Forum List

Back