Famous Presidential Lies

Wow...someone dosn't know theur history...those WMD were destroyed under supervision...and there was never any connection between 9-11 and Iraq..until we made it so.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Famous Presidential Lies
Written by To The Point News
Friday, 22 Nov 2013

LBJ:
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin).

Nixon:
I am not a crook.

GHW Bush:
Read my lips -- No new taxes.

Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman... (Miss Lewinski)

GW Bush:
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

Obama:
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism."
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have five days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.
It's not my red line -- it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
ObamaCare will be good for America.
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
It's just like shopping at Amazon.
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, 12-05-2013, that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him).
And the biggest one of all: "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

Damn...Those Obama "lies" are pretty petty when put in perspective of the others

Thanks for posting

HEY!! The Only thing GWB did was send us to war and cost us Trillions of dollars and Thousands of Americans lives.

I mean look at Obama...How dare he say the cops acted stupidly!?!?! Remember all the turmoil following that lie. Beers died man....BEERS DIED!!!

...and Rabbi ...I don't recall Clinton saying anything about "the axis of evil" or A "smoking gun becoming a mushroom cloud"...or having conjured up false evidence of WMD in Iraq ...and setting up a decorated war hero Secy. of State to present that elaborate lie to the UN..

Your idiotic deflection is noted. And rejected.

Wow...someone dosn't know theur history...those WMD were destroyed under supervision...and there was never any connection between 9-11 and Iraq..until we made it so.

No one claimed a connection. Yet another lib straw man that has been destroyed about 5,000 times on these boards.

Famous Presidential Lies
Friday, 22 Nov 2013

LBJ:

Nixon:
I am not a crook.

GHW Bush:

Clinton:

GW Bush:

Obama:
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism."
You didn't build that!
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, 12-05-2013, that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him).
And the biggest one of all: "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

Show me where Bush said "Iraq has WMD's".
Here's a couple of quotes from prominent democrats ..."He (Saddam) will use those weapons of mass destruction as he has ten times since 1983"...Sandy Berger, Clinton's National Security Adviser. Lest we forget Berger became a common thief after 9-11 stealing documents form the National Archives and stuffing them down his pants. Not much curiosity in the MSM about what the hell was in the documents.
Another quote..."Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and has made a mockery of the inspection process".....Nancy Pelosi 12/16/98

Famous Presidential Lies
Friday, 22 Nov 2013

LBJ:

Nixon:
I am not a crook.

GHW Bush:

Clinton:

GW Bush:

Obama:
If I had a son.
You didn't build that!

I wonder why people see Republicans as being Petty and hating Obama for reasons other than policy? Tis perplexing..

Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction, from the National Security Archives:
Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction

This isn't MSNBC or any "leftist" media outlet. It's the National Security Archives. Bush and his administration lied about Iraqi WMD capabilities.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Somebody please define "lie" for me.

Bush43 didn't have photos of WMD's. He didn't traipse out into the deserts of Iraq and see them. He was relying on information provided by the U.S. military intelligence network, and it turned out that the best information we had (it appears) was wrong. That is not a "lie." That is repetition of erroneous information, done in good faith.

This is how executive action works. You take the best information you can get, from the sources that are in place to provide it, and you take action based on that information.

CLEARLY, one can question the decision to go to war against Iraq/Saddam. Even if the "intelligence" was correct, the decision to go in militarily was a questionable one. But Democrat partisans are not satisfied with that because it cannot be condensed into some mindless slogan that will fit on a bumpersticker. "Bush lied - People died," is a wonderful expression, IT EVEN RHYMES!

If Democrats were capable of shame - and clearly they are not - they would be ashamed of this decade-long slander of a sitting President.

...especially when you look at the long list of Democrat icons - Clinton, Kerry, Gore, Gephart, etc. - who were saying the SAME THINGS ABOUT SADDAM'S WMD's.

And he put it on credit.
Tax cuts + 2 wars = extremely large deficit
:evil:

Famous Presidential Lies
Friday, 22 Nov 2013

LBJ:

Nixon:
I am not a crook.

GHW Bush:

Clinton:

GW Bush:

Obama:
If I had a son.
You didn't build that!

Damn...Those Obama "lies" are pretty petty when put in perspective of the others

Thanks for posting

HEY!! The Only thing GWB did was send us to war and cost us Trillions of dollars and Thousands of Americans lives.

I mean look at Obama...How dare he say the cops acted stupidly!?!?! Remember all the turmoil following that lie. Beers died man....BEERS DIED!!!

...especially when you look at the long list of Democrat icons - Clinton, Kerry, Gore, Gephart, etc. - who were saying the SAME THINGS ABOUT SADDAM'S WMD's.

It was Ronnie Raygun that sold those chemical WMD's to Saddam. There was no yellow cake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back