Fani Willis Going Down

Nope. He directed a corrupt partisan prosecutor to bring an unprecedented and transparent prosecution against his political rival.
The prosecutors presented their evidence to two separate grand juries made up of Fulton County residents. They both chose to indict Trump without any help from the President. You don't have a legal argument and you should stop listening to the people telling you this is a legitimate one.

Do you have any evidence he didn't do the work he was paid for because otherwise what's your legal argument? That you're salty Fani is getting laid?
For the most part minority politicians are not accused because of racial accusations. There are some offered up as fodder. Trump has not choice than to go after her. As he has no choice with others as they try to charge him for everything under the sun. The point is that there are those in the political system who have gotten lazy with what they can get away with due to minimal scrutiny.

For the most part minority politicians are not accused because of racial accusations. There are some offered up as fodder. Trump has not choice than to go after her. As he has no choice with others as they try to charge him for everything under the sun. The point is that there are those in the political system who have gotten lazy with what they can get away with due to minimal scrutiny.
He could of chosen not to get himself caught up in 91 felony charges by not committing crimes. :dunno:

Did she campaign for him after she knew he was Fani's fuckbuddy and she was funnelling $700,000 in taxpayer money to him?

Your lies are comical.

Prosecutors get paid a salary and it becomes THEIR money.

Do you have any evidence he didn't do the work he was paid for because otherwise what's your legal argument? That you're salty Fani is getting laid?
Do you really not understand the issues with a prosecutor funnelling tax dollars to her lover. Who uses that $$$ to take her on expensive vacations?

The prosecutors presented their evidence to two separate grand juries made up of Fulton County residents. They both chose to indict Trump without any help from the President. You don't have a legal argument and you should stop listening to the people telling you this is a legitimate one.
Never heard of a ham sandwich, huh?

He could of chosen not to get himself caught up in 91 felony charges by not committing crimes. :dunno:
It is what we believe though isn't it? I choose not to. My faith in the system is not that high. Many people are like that including African Americans.

Do you really not understand the issues with a prosecutor funnelling tax dollars to her lover. Who uses that $$$ to take her on expensive vacations?
You mean a prosecutor paying another lawyer who she happens to be dating to do lawyer stuff for which he is more than qualified to do? What of it?

Never heard of a ham sandwich, huh?
I've heard the saying but I've yet to see MAGAts be able to get an indictment on Hillary or Biden so I guess you all must be dumber than a ham sandwich? :dunno: Is that what you're trying to tell me? Cause I'd buy that.

You mean a prosecutor paying another lawyer who she happens to be dating to do lawyer stuff for which he is more than qualified to do? What of it?
LOL They sold you on the "qualified" lie huh? Just curious, how many RICO cases has he prosecuted?

I've heard the saying but I've yet to see MAGAts be able to get an indictment on Hillary or Biden so I guess you all must be dumber than a ham sandwich? :dunno: Is that what you're trying to tell me? Cause I'd buy that.
Yup. Dumb as fucking stumps. We'll see if they wake up and realize this is how elections are to be run from now on

LOL They sold you on the "qualified" lie huh? Just curious, how many RICO cases has he prosecuted?
That's not what legal qualifications refer to you dipshit. They aren't a reference to your subjective opinion about Wade's capability to handle a Rico case, they're about whether or not he's legally licensed to practice law. That's all the legal qualification he needs.

Yup. Dumb as fucking stumps. We'll see if they wake up and realize this is how elections are to be run from now on
You dumb fucks are too stupid to ever learn the right lessons from your mistakes so you keep making increasingly dumber ones. It's devolution in real time and we all get to sit back and watch. :lmao:

You dumb fucks are too stupid to ever learn the right lessons from your mistakes so you keep making increasingly dumber ones. It's devolution in real time and we all get to sit back and watch. :lmao:
Now I remember why i had you on iggie. You start losing a discussion and you resort to puerile insults.

Back to iggie Have a blessed life

You're a racist, Dudley.. How Christian is that?

More projection from the Hamas fan who celebrates rape and murders of civilians by Islamo-Vermin.

And, as I've said repeatedly, but you ass clowns just can't shake your reactionary Hive indoctrination, I'm not a Christian and have never once claimed to be. You're just going to keep dreaming up strawmen, since you have nothing else.

They split the cost of their vacations and began a romantic relationship in 2022. Don't you ever read any of the news reports;or her written response to the charges? Once Wade cashes his paycheck the money is his... Just like you or anyone else.

More projection from the Hamas fan who celebrates rape and murders of civilians by Islamo-Vermin.

And, as I've said repeatedly, but you ass clowns just can't shake your reactionary Hive indoctrination, I'm not a Christian and have never once claimed to be. You're just going to keep dreaming up strawmen, since you have nothing else.

I'm no fan of Hamas. They are nationalists just like the Zionists.

Forum List

Back