Fani Willis LIED. Cell Phone records show Wade visited her 35 times (staying the night) before she hired him.

I’ll admit I don’t read or follow MSM since 2020. I saw enough GP headlines (they were on the stand under oath, “when did you relationship begin” etc. cellphone proves they lied). Post here back it up.

Of course not charged (yet). No one knew then. But they are Black in ATL. I doubt anything comes from it.
Cell phone records showed he was in the vicinity of her residence, but that is not prima facia evidence of a romantic relationship.

Circumstantially, I will give you this. The frequency in the phone records, do "imply" it was more than platonic. But that is as far as you can get, circumstantially.

Cell phone records showing he was in the vicinity of her residence, is not proof a romantic relationship existed.

Furthermore, WTF does her sex life have to do with the Trump trial?
Okay if phone records cannot prove any proof. Then let all the Jan 6th protestors free that was arrested on just the phone records. You good with that?

Do you not realize there was also videos of the event?

staying all night many times before the date you testify that you became acquaintances? That don’t pass basic smell test. More like lying on the stand. Then spinning after. Not that big Fani is a “spinner” <chuckling>.

no no. There appears to a lot of meat on this bone. Lol!

They got arrested using the technology you saying isn't good enough for evidence. I see you a two faced loon.
I didn't say phone records aren't good for evidence. Phone records that show the man was in the vicinity, does not prove a romantic relationship existed between Fani and the other guy.

But phone records that show a particular person was at the Capitol on a particular day, is evidence that he was present at the riot.

Another Trump witch hunter just as unsavory and ethically crippled as all the others. Remember ole big eyed Shits and his “confirmed pee tapes”?? And dozens of others.

staying all night many times before the date you testify that you became acquaintances? That don’t pass basic smell test. More like lying on the stand. Then spinning after. Not that big Fani is a “spinner” <chuckling>.

no no. There appears to a lot of meat on this bone. Lol!
What does her sex life have to do with the Trump trial?

Do you have any evidence Trump didn't do what he is accused of? Or are character assassinations and bullshit innuendos as far as you go?

I didn't say phone records aren't good for evidence. Phone records that show the man was in the vicinity, does not prove a romantic relationship existed between Fani and the other guy.

But phone records that show a particular person was at the Capitol on a particular day, is evidence that he was present at the riot.
Lol, shows they were in the vicinity of the Capitol, but they are in jail.

What does her sex life have to do with the Trump trial?

Do you have any evidence Trump didn't do what he is accused of? Or are character assassinations and bullshit innuendos as far as you go?
The Prove Yourself Innocent commie insanity mantra

Do you have any evidence Trump didn't do what he is accused of?
Not sure what shithole country you live in, but in the USA you don’t have to prove you are innocent, Simp.

It‘s on the prosecution to prove you are guilty.

Forum List

Back