Fantastic Businessman Trump Loses 55 Year Golf Event To Mexico

Preparation H

Buy some.....
There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Keep them coming.
Listen dickhead, YOU are the one that is giddy with excitement over Trump losing a few dollars with no regard to the domino effect it has on American workers or influx of cash into the American economy.

I am giving you the level of respect you're showing for the country. Don't like it? Log the fuck out & turn off your pc faggot.

Wow, that really showed me! So clever! Maybe you can call up from the basement and your mom will bring you a cookie!

His point about your lack of concern for the Americans affected is completely valid.

What do you have to say about that?

I think Donald Trump is completely wrong for the office of president. I think his brash and irresponsible ways are destructive to the goodwill America has built over centuries. He will do more harm than good for America.
On that you may in fact be right. On the topic of this thread you are a complete ass

Thanks, I don't know what I said to make you act like a little child but it was written like a ten year old.
Preparation H

Buy some.....
There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Keep them coming.
Listen dickhead, YOU are the one that is giddy with excitement over Trump losing a few dollars with no regard to the domino effect it has on American workers or influx of cash into the American economy.

I am giving you the level of respect you're showing for the country. Don't like it? Log the fuck out & turn off your pc faggot.

Wow, that really showed me! So clever! Maybe you can call up from the basement and your mom will bring you a cookie!
More like when I call up from the basement YOUR mom will beg me not to bend you over anymore. You're out of your depth. Nothing more than a misguided dumbfuck limpwristed liberal. Get on my level chump

Why don't you delete that and start over bozo, family and child molestation is off limits. Go read the rules before you get in trouble.

Pursuing American interests is not being a bully.

Being liked is less important than the interests of American citizens.

America First!

Who said it was? diplomacy is the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way to get what you want out of a negotiation. Neither you nor Donald Trump has a clue about it.

Trump has decades of deal making experience.

His persuasion skills as amply demonstrated in this campaign, are excellent.

Your excuses for your partisan bile are running LOW.
Governments don't work like business. Trump's skills are evidently lacking since he couldn't keep his mouth shut and keep a multimillion event at his course.

1. I never claimed that governments work like businesses. My point about Trump's vast deal making experience stands.

2. Trump the candidate has vastly less leverage and power than Trump the President will/would have.

3. This is not a time for an American President to keep his mouth shut. We have been taken advantage of long enough. Time to look out for number ONE. America FIRST!
At this point I bring up the bankruptcies and detail the failed businesses. I'm sorry they are inescapable when discussing Trump's business dealings. I suggest that the man is not as good as he would like you to believe.

I agree that America should be number one. You won't get an argument from me there. How it is accomplished is the difference.

1. Your lack of understanding that structuring multiple investments so that high risk investments that fail can be isolated from bringing down the overall group shows your lack of experience in high finance.

2. My use of "number one" was simply a reference to US looking out for our own interests. Which no other candidate wants to do. Being nice is not going to do it. America First!

Preparation H

Buy some.....

More like when I call up from the basement YOUR mom will beg me not to bend you over anymore. You're out of your depth. Nothing more than a misguided dumbfuck limpwristed liberal. Get on my level chump

Why don't you delete that and start over bozo, family and child molestation is off limits. Go read the rules before you get in trouble.
Who said anything about child molestation? Are you an adult dumbass? And YOU brought up the mom jokes. Don't whine about it when it gets tossed back at ya.

Stupid liberal

Who said anything about child molestation? Are you an adult dumbass? And YOU brought up the mom jokes. Don't whine about it when it gets tossed back at ya.

Stupid liberal

Wow, What a clever retort! You really showed me! I'll bet the other patients in the psych ward think you're really cool!

Stupid liberal

Wow, What a clever retort! You really showed me! I'll bet the other patients in the psych ward think you're really cool!
How did you have time to cry to the mods & respond that fast? I underestimated your talent.

Who said it was? diplomacy is the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way to get what you want out of a negotiation. Neither you nor Donald Trump has a clue about it.

Trump has decades of deal making experience.

His persuasion skills as amply demonstrated in this campaign, are excellent.

Your excuses for your partisan bile are running LOW.
Governments don't work like business. Trump's skills are evidently lacking since he couldn't keep his mouth shut and keep a multimillion event at his course.

1. I never claimed that governments work like businesses. My point about Trump's vast deal making experience stands.

2. Trump the candidate has vastly less leverage and power than Trump the President will/would have.

3. This is not a time for an American President to keep his mouth shut. We have been taken advantage of long enough. Time to look out for number ONE. America FIRST!
At this point I bring up the bankruptcies and detail the failed businesses. I'm sorry they are inescapable when discussing Trump's business dealings. I suggest that the man is not as good as he would like you to believe.

I agree that America should be number one. You won't get an argument from me there. How it is accomplished is the difference.

1. Your lack of understanding that structuring multiple investments so that high risk investments that fail can be isolated from bringing down the overall group shows your lack of experience in high finance.

2. My use of "number one" was simply a reference to US looking out for our own interests. Which no other candidate wants to do. Being nice is not going to do it. America First!

No, a bankruptcy is a bankruptcy you ain't going to put lipstick on that pig. Failure to run your business at a profit is grounds for examining and judging if you're capable of running your business successfully. Four bankruptcies says it all.

Stupid liberal

How did you have time to cry to the mods & respond that fast? I underestimated your talent.

I don't cry to the mods, I like the way you make yourself look so bad.

Stupid liberal

I look just fine. I'm not the one who created a thread rejoicing on the loss of American jobs. That would be you

Stupid liberal

I look just fine. I'm not the one who created a thread rejoicing on the loss of American jobs. That would be you

Rejoicing? I'm criticizing the fact that a man running for president couldn't save those jobs after bragging he was the best negotiator of all, who makes yuuuge business deals, knows all the best people, hires the best people, but didn't see this train wreck coming even after they notified him a year ago.

Stupid liberal

Rejoicing? I'm criticizing the fact that a man running for president couldn't save those jobs after bragging he was the best negotiator of all, who makes yuuuge business deals, knows all the best people, hires the best people, but didn't see this train wreck coming even after they notified him a year ago.
Racism & political motives trump all for many people, including business executives trying to play to the populace for dollars.

Just how dumb are you to not know this?

Racism & political motives trump all for many people, including business executives trying to play to the populace for dollars.

You are either up to the game or you're not.

You are either up to the game or you're not.
Or you're option number 3..... political hack.

We know that isn't Trump since he gives as much in donations to democrats. He's a businessman first, political wacko second. Clearly can't say the same for you or the ones making decisions for the pga

The PGA announced they are moving their tour event held at Miami's famed Trump National Doral course for the last 55 years to Mexico City. In 2013, the PGA announced a ten year extension to the Trump National Doral to be held through 2023, but when Cadillac, the sponsor did not renew sponsorship of the event, it was dropped.

Trump National Doral was unable to find a sponsor and criticized the move when Donald Trump said "he hopes they have good kidnapping insurance." Tour moves event from Trump Doral to Mexico

LOL

images

I won't begrudge the PGA their business decision. If Trump was given the advance notice that is stated, he's a certified idiot and had a year to do something about it. He very obviously didn't put his best people with the finest minds on it. I trust him to do the same for America that I trust a child to do with a loaded handgun in a kindergarten class.

The move was purely political. The tournament lasted 55 years in Miami, I doubt it will last 5 years in Mexico,

I won't begrudge the PGA their business decision. If Trump was given the advance notice that is stated, he's a certified idiot and had a year to do something about it. He very obviously didn't put his best people with the finest minds on it. I trust him to do the same for America that I trust a child to do with a loaded handgun in a kindergarten class.
Perhaps their demands were not agreeable to his bottom line. Either way who gives a fuck....it's GOLF

The PGA announced they are moving their tour event held at Miami's famed Trump National Doral course for the last 55 years to Mexico City. In 2013, the PGA announced a ten year extension to the Trump National Doral to be held through 2023, but when Cadillac, the sponsor did not renew sponsorship of the event, it was dropped.

Trump National Doral was unable to find a sponsor and criticized the move when Donald Trump said "he hopes they have good kidnapping insurance." Tour moves event from Trump Doral to Mexico

It had nothing to do with his ability as a businessman and everything to do with politics.

/THREAD
Yet it's ironic he could have kept the event in Miami per the contract terms but couldn't find a sponsor or sponsor it himself.
He could have not kept the tournament in Miami if the PGA Tour doesn't want to hold its event there. Trump cannot hold a sanctioned PGA Tour tournament on his own. Trump owns the venue, not the tournament.

The Byron Nelson Classic tournament in Dallas was played at Lakewood CC, Dallas CC, Brook Hollow CC, Preston Hollow, Glen Lake, Oak Cliff, Preston Trail, Cottonwood Valley, and Four Seasons at Las Colinas, and now TPC at Las Colinas. It will move to Trinity Forest Country Club in 2019.

The Byron Nelson tournament has had Hewlett Packard, Electronic Data Systems, and now AT&T as its title sponsors. The only thing that has not changed is that the PGA Tour holds a tournament with Byron Nelson's name attached. Somebody hosts it, and somebody sponsors it. The players will show up to play in a parking lot, if the money is right.

Perhaps their demands were not agreeable to his bottom line. Either way who gives a fuck....it's GOLF

Golf is a huge business and activity in this country. People like Trump wouldn't be in it if it weren't so lucrative. So ask yourself why didn't he do something about it? To listen to Donald Trump there's no one like him, he's the best negotiator who uses the best words, so why didn't he get it done?

It had nothing to do with his ability as a businessman and everything to do with politics.

/THREAD
Yet it's ironic he could have kept the event in Miami per the contract terms but couldn't find a sponsor or sponsor it himself.
He could have not kept the tournament in Miami if the PGA Tour doesn't want to hold its event there. Trump cannot hold a sanctioned PGA Tour tournament on his own. Trump owns the venue, not the tournament.

The Byron Nelson Classic tournament in Dallas was played at Lakewood CC, Dallas CC, Brook Hollow CC, Preston Hollow, Glen Lake, Oak Cliff, Preston Trail, Cottonwood Valley, and Four Seasons at Las Colinas, and now TPC at Las Colinas. It will move to Trinity Forest Country Club in 2019.

The Byron Nelson tournament has had Hewlett Packard, Electronic Data Systems, and now AT&T as its title sponsors. The only thing that has not changed is that the PGA Tour holds a tournament with Byron Nelson's name attached. Somebody hosts it, and somebody sponsors it. The players will show up to play in a parking lot, if the money is right.

Donnie had a ten year contract. All he had to do was arrange sponsor ship or sponsor it himself. He did neither.

Forum List

Back