Fantastic Businessman Trump Loses 55 Year Golf Event To Mexico

And Dishonest Don is a powerless LOSER unable to best the Mexicans yet again.

This is on the asswipes at Cadillac and the PGA who are pursuing their personal political agenda at the expense of their professional responsibilities.

It was not Trump's job to fix that.

Au contraire mon ami, when Trump opened his mouth about Hispanics the first time he should have had the common sense to know he had to do damage control, This is the price for his own arrogance and he did nothing to stop it.
The price?
He's worth billions and this cost him hundreds of thousands. Bfd

Get a grip scrub

He's going to find himself in Bankruptcy court. He spent $500 million improving Doral and made (or so he says) $132 million off of it last year. The Doral purse was $10 million it is highly likely it brought in more than hundreds of thousands.

You think that an investment where you only make ONE FIFTH your investment in a year, is a property heading for bankurpcy court?

LOL!
The OP is CLEARLY a liberal or a foreigner. Neither are known for their ability to think logically

The op is a basement dwelling loser. WHY does this anti American garbage thread have 30+ pages of responses?

Fuck Mexico & fuck the op

Thanks, I don't know what I said to make you act like a little child but it was written like a ten year old.

No, but it makes sense. Slim despises Trump, has waaaay more money than Trump thanks to the corruption in Mexico and the fact they can foist off their malcontents north to us dumb asses who accept them. The PGA will lose their ass at the tournament in Mexico. Golf isn't exactly a popular sport down there. There are over 24 million players here in the USA, and there are maybe 250,000 in Mexico.

Mexico is the number two destination behind Hawaii for American golfers with over 100 top notch courses. Golf is hugely popular in Mexico.

Yes. For the RICH. No average Mexican can afford to play, unlike your average Americans. If it's so popular how about giving us a link to the Mexican golf economy and the numbers of players they have.

I have news for you golf is getting prohibitively expensive for average Americans, if it weren't for public links many people couldn't get a game in. Here are your links:
Mexico - Top 100 Golf Courses
Mexican Golf Federation - IGF National Member

So....according to YOUR link, the entire country of Mexico is host to 204 golf courses with 24,631 registered golfers. Compared to 15,372 golf courses and over 24 MILLION golfers in the USA. Sooooo, according to you, Mexico has less than TWO PERCENT the number of golf courses as exist in the USA, and they have around ONE TENTH of ONE PERCENT the number of golfers in the USA.

Thank you for making my point so eloquently.

Oh please you're comparing Mexico to the United States? Mexico is doing fine and growing, hell they stole the Doral from Donald Trump, they have to have something on the ball.

Mexico and the USA have virtually the same populations and Mexico is the 5th richest country on the planet in terms of mineral wealth. And it is a corrupt third world shithole. The only reason why Mexico hasn't had a real, good revolution is the fuckers running it keep sending their malcontents north to the US to keep the pressure off the cooker. Mexico COULD be one of the great countries of this planet if it weren't for the assholes running it.

This is on the asswipes at Cadillac and the PGA who are pursuing their personal political agenda at the expense of their professional responsibilities.

Au contraire mon ami, when Trump opened his mouth about Hispanics the first time he should have had the common sense to know he had to do damage control, This is the price for his own arrogance and he did nothing to stop it.
The price?

Get a grip scrub

He's going to find himself in Bankruptcy court. He spent $500 million improving Doral and made (or so he says) $132 million off of it last year. The Doral purse was $10 million it is highly likely it brought in more than hundreds of thousands.

You think that an investment where you only make ONE FIFTH your investment in a year, is a property heading for bankurpcy court?

LOL!

I don't think Doral will make anything close to that, we'll have to wait and see if Donald releases his tax returns.

It's not relevant.

Trade and Immigration.

Time to stop being the world's bitch on those issues.

America First!

The price?

Get a grip scrub

LOL!

I don't think Doral will make anything close to that, we'll have to wait and see if Donald releases his tax returns.
I will be waiting for YOU to post YOUR tax returns so we can see just how much of a dumbfuck you are

Mexico is the number two destination behind Hawaii for American golfers with over 100 top notch courses. Golf is hugely popular in Mexico.

Yes. For the RICH. No average Mexican can afford to play, unlike your average Americans. If it's so popular how about giving us a link to the Mexican golf economy and the numbers of players they have.

I have news for you golf is getting prohibitively expensive for average Americans, if it weren't for public links many people couldn't get a game in. Here are your links:
Mexico - Top 100 Golf Courses
Mexican Golf Federation - IGF National Member

So....according to YOUR link, the entire country of Mexico is host to 204 golf courses with 24,631 registered golfers. Compared to 15,372 golf courses and over 24 MILLION golfers in the USA. Sooooo, according to you, Mexico has less than TWO PERCENT the number of golf courses as exist in the USA, and they have around ONE TENTH of ONE PERCENT the number of golfers in the USA.

Thank you for making my point so eloquently.

Oh please you're comparing Mexico to the United States? Mexico is doing fine and growing, hell they stole the Doral from Donald Trump, they have to have something on the ball.

Mexico and the USA have virtually the same populations and Mexico is the 5th richest country on the planet in terms of mineral wealth. And it is a corrupt third world shithole. The only reason why Mexico hasn't had a real, good revolution is the fuckers running it keep sending their malcontents north to the US to keep the pressure off the cooker. Mexico COULD be one of the great countries of this planet if it weren't for the assholes running it.

Actually Mexico is less than half the population of the US, but other than that, great post!

"When asked to provide evidence for his claim that Latino immigrants crossing the border were rapists on CNN’s “The Situation Room,” Trump told host Don Lemon he got his information from a Fusion article. When Lemon corrected him — explaining that article actually said 80 percent of women and girls from Central America are raped by human smugglers, gang members other migrants or government authorities while immigrating to the U.S. — Trump shot back dismissing the victims and suggesting Latino immigrants were the ones raping the victims."

So, your argument is not that large numbers of rapist AREN'T crossing the border from Mexico, you are arguing that they are more the traffickers than the illegal immigrants themselves?

I read the article. Even in your cut and paste portion it discusses rape from fellow migrants as part of the huge problem.

Here from your post right above.

"other migrants"

NO NO NO. I am saying Trump wasn't sensitive to the fallout. He isn't up to the challenge of being a diplomat and thinks he can get the job done by being a bully. How did losing the Doral tour work out for him?

So, it's not that what he said wasn't TRUE, but that that truth hurt people's feelings.

Thanks for admitting that.

Diplomacy isn't always about being nice.

We have been nice to too many people for too long.

We have been the world's bitch when it comes to immigration and trade.

When we stop those who have been taking advantage of US, are going to be pissed.

THat's the way it is going to be, unless we want to keep getting fucked.

America First!

Diplomacy is exactly about not making enemies, not about being a bully. People push back and nothing gets accomplished. We have been the leader in Diplomatic efforts for centuries and have done well by it. Turning it over to a fraud and a charlatan is foolish.

Pursuing American interests is not being a bully.

Being liked is less important than the interests of American citizens.

America First!

Who said it was? diplomacy is the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way to get what you want out of a negotiation. Neither you nor Donald Trump has a clue about it.

So, your argument is not that large numbers of rapist AREN'T crossing the border from Mexico, you are arguing that they are more the traffickers than the illegal immigrants themselves?

I read the article. Even in your cut and paste portion it discusses rape from fellow migrants as part of the huge problem.

"other migrants"

NO NO NO. I am saying Trump wasn't sensitive to the fallout. He isn't up to the challenge of being a diplomat and thinks he can get the job done by being a bully. How did losing the Doral tour work out for him?

So, it's not that what he said wasn't TRUE, but that that truth hurt people's feelings.

When we stop those who have been taking advantage of US, are going to be pissed.

America First!

Diplomacy is exactly about not making enemies, not about being a bully. People push back and nothing gets accomplished. We have been the leader in Diplomatic efforts for centuries and have done well by it. Turning it over to a fraud and a charlatan is foolish.

America First!

Who said it was? diplomacy is the art of dealing with people in a sensitive and effective way to get what you want out of a negotiation. Neither you nor Donald Trump has a clue about it.

And clearly neither do you.

"other migrants"

America First!

America First!

Trump has decades of deal making experience.

His persuasion skills as amply demonstrated in this campaign, are excellent.

Your excuses for your partisan bile are running LOW.

America First!

America First!

And clearly neither do you.
LOL, no one here is anything close to being a state department employee.

America First!

America First!

Governments don't work like business. Trump's skills are evidently lacking since he couldn't keep his mouth shut and keep a multimillion event at his course.

The op is a basement dwelling loser. WHY does this anti American garbage thread have 30+ pages of responses?

Thanks, I don't know what I said to make you act like a little child but it was written like a ten year old.
Preparation H

Buy some.....
There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Keep them coming.
Listen dickhead, YOU are the one that is giddy with excitement over Trump losing a few dollars with no regard to the domino effect it has on American workers or influx of cash into the American economy.

I am giving you the level of respect you're showing for the country. Don't like it? Log the fuck out & turn off your pc faggot.

America First!

America First!

Governments don't work like business. Trump's skills are evidently lacking since he couldn't keep his mouth shut and keep a multimillion event at his course.

1. I never claimed that governments work like businesses. My point about Trump's vast deal making experience stands.

2. Trump the candidate has vastly less leverage and power than Trump the President will/would have.

3. This is not a time for an American President to keep his mouth shut. We have been taken advantage of long enough. Time to look out for number ONE. America FIRST!

Preparation H

Buy some.....
There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Keep them coming.
Listen dickhead, YOU are the one that is giddy with excitement over Trump losing a few dollars with no regard to the domino effect it has on American workers or influx of cash into the American economy.

I am giving you the level of respect you're showing for the country. Don't like it? Log the fuck out & turn off your pc faggot.

Wow, that really showed me! So clever! Maybe you can call up from the basement and your mom will bring you a cookie!

Preparation H

Buy some.....

Wow, that really showed me! So clever! Maybe you can call up from the basement and your mom will bring you a cookie!

His point about your lack of concern for the Americans affected is completely valid.

What do you have to say about that?

America First!

1. I never claimed that governments work like businesses. My point about Trump's vast deal making experience stands.

2. Trump the candidate has vastly less leverage and power than Trump the President will/would have.

3. This is not a time for an American President to keep his mouth shut. We have been taken advantage of long enough. Time to look out for number ONE. America FIRST!
At this point I bring up the bankruptcies and detail the failed businesses. I'm sorry they are inescapable when discussing Trump's business dealings. I suggest that the man is not as good as he would like you to believe.

I agree that America should be number one. You won't get an argument from me there. How it is accomplished is the difference.

Preparation H

Buy some.....

More like when I call up from the basement YOUR mom will beg me not to bend you over anymore. You're out of your depth. Nothing more than a misguided dumbfuck limpwristed liberal. Get on my level chump

Preparation H

Buy some.....

His point about your lack of concern for the Americans affected is completely valid.

What do you have to say about that?

I think Donald Trump is completely wrong for the office of president. I think his brash and irresponsible ways are destructive to the goodwill America has built over centuries. He will do more harm than good for America.

Forum List

Back