Fantastic Businessman Trump Loses 55 Year Golf Event To Mexico

He manages the course on which PGA tournaments were held. He stood to make millions off of it and couldn't find a substitute sponsor when the chips were down, This is an excellent example of failure.

Not to mention an example of how toxic he's made himself.

Because enforcing the law and bringing back manufacturing jobs is so vile?

LOL!!!

Carrying on like a spoiled teenager while running for the highest office in the land can sure look that way to some people.

This isn't about complaints about style. This is political.

I hope the people in Miami who are losing money by this appreciate that they are being fucked because libs don't like Trump.

Shit happens and being a jaggoff in public has consequenses.

Not for liberals, apparently .

...Trump said "he hopes they have good kidnapping insurance."
homer-facepalm.jpg

YOu are aware of the huge kidnapping problem in Mexico?

Crime is not a virgin in America either.

It seems you ARE unaware of the huge kidnapping problem in Mexico.

You should educate yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore than you already have.

Trump shot off his mouth.

That had consequences.

When Trump's assholery pisses off more businesses and other countries, that will have consequences for America much worse than losing a golf tournament.

You can whine all you like about "their personal political ideology" when Trump fucks up, but it will be HIS fault.

TRUMP: I hate Mexicans.

HISPANIC VOTER: I won't vote for Trump.

RUBE: I can't believe Hispanic assholes are letting their political ideology affect the way they vote!

Trump did not say he hates Mexicans.

If wanting to enforce the law is Taboo in our society, that is the problem, not Trump.

It is clear to many businesses that there isn't much room for profit and bigotry. Trump can say whatever he wants, but if some people and business don't want to be a partner in that, most people understand.

one reason Donnie bought Doral was because it was a very successful operation (long before he came along) and a PGA Tour event course is a major draw ... think national television for two days crowds in the thousands Thursday thru Sunday ... list is endless.

good job Donnie, keep taking. Trumpbots love it, sponsors hate it. Now Mexico can pay for your wall with your $$.

Is the PGA supposed to be a political organization?

Trump shot off his mouth.

That had consequences.

When Trump's assholery pisses off more businesses and other countries, that will have consequences for America much worse than losing a golf tournament.

You can whine all you like about "their personal political ideology" when Trump fucks up, but it will be HIS fault.

TRUMP: I hate Mexicans.

HISPANIC VOTER: I won't vote for Trump.

RUBE: I can't believe Hispanic assholes are letting their political ideology affect the way they vote!

Trump did not say he hates Mexicans.

If wanting to enforce the law is Taboo in our society, that is the problem, not Trump.

It is clear to many businesses that there isn't much room for profit and bigotry. Trump can say whatever he wants, but if some people and business don't want to be a partner in that, most people understand.

There is nothing bigoted about wanting to enforce our immigration laws.

The CEOs of those businesses have a professional responsibility to make money for their shareholders, not advance their personal political agenda.

If I was a shareholder, I would not "understand", I would want that CEO to not be a dick with my money.

homer-facepalm.jpg

You should educate yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore than you already have.
Hey, Trump is free to say whatever he wants, no one is a bigger advocate of freedom of expression than me, but I do reserve the right to facepalm every now and then!

homer-facepalm.jpg

one reason Donnie bought Doral was because it was a very successful operation (long before he came along) and a PGA Tour event course is a major draw ... think national television for two days crowds in the thousands Thursday thru Sunday ... list is endless.

good job Donnie, keep taking. Trumpbots love it, sponsors hate it. Now Mexico can pay for your wall with your $$.

No, but the PGA has to appeal to everyone.
homer-facepalm.jpg

So what? Gun violence is a big problem in Chicago and it doesn't stop tourists from attending Baseball and Basketball games.

The PGA is supposed to appeal to the broadest spectrum of people. Allowing bigotry to dominate is a business killer.

homer-facepalm.jpg

Hey, Trump is free to say whatever he wants, no one is a bigger advocate of freedom of expression than me, but I do reserve the right to facepalm every now and then!

These asses moved their tour from Miami to Mexico, almost certainly for political reasons.

They deserve ridicule.

Mexico does have a huge kidnapping problem.

These asses moved their tour from Miami to Mexico, almost certainly for political reasons.

They deserve ridicule.

Trump will get ridicule when he has to sell or bankrupt Doral because he couldn't get another sponsor. No one wants to partner with a bigot.

They deserve ridicule.

it ain't in Tijuana dufus.

Does anyone on this thread really think that the golf course in Mexico that the PGA is going to use won't have security?

Who really thinks that some of these golfers are going to get kidnapped?

I think that the PGA will make sure that everyone is safe.

Does anyone on this thread really think that the golf course in Mexico that the PGA is going to use won't have security?

Who really thinks that some of these golfers are going to get kidnapped?

I think that the PGA will make sure that everyone is safe.

sure they will ... answering your two questions... ONLY IDIOTS.

Trump is a moron and bigot – but you and other partisan rightwing nitwits are too blind to see it.

This is utter incompetence, unmitigated stupidity, and further proof that the idiot Trump has no business being president.

Let’s review:

The PGA dropped its event at Trump’s golf course because they couldn’t find a sponsor.

Why?

Because no sponsor wants to be associated with a bigot like Trump who exhibits unwarranted hatred toward Hispanic Americans and Muslim Americans.

And this blithering idiot wants to be ‘president.’

homer-facepalm.jpg

No, but the PGA has to appeal to everyone.
homer-facepalm.jpg

So what? Gun violence is a big problem in Chicago and it doesn't stop tourists from attending Baseball and Basketball games.

1. So, it's dissing a man who is getting over 40% of the votes in polls? That makes no sense.

2. a. Mexico is worse.

b. How do you know? Perhaps if it wasn't for the crime, attendance would be far higher.

The PGA is supposed to appeal to the broadest spectrum of people. Allowing bigotry to dominate is a business killer.

Enforcing the law is not bigotry.

That is political bias talking on your part.

Trump is a moron and bigot – but you and other partisan rightwing nitwits are too blind to see it.

This is utter incompetence, unmitigated stupidity, and further proof that the idiot Trump has no business being president.

Let’s review:

The PGA dropped its event at Trump’s golf course because they couldn’t find a sponsor.

Why?

Because no sponsor wants to be associated with a bigot like Trump who exhibits unwarranted hatred toward Hispanic Americans and Muslim Americans.

And this blithering idiot wants to be ‘president.’

Trump wants to deport illegals and bring manufacturing jobs back to the US.

You lefties have become hysterical about what a bad person he is.

The problem is you.

They deserve ridicule.

Trump will get ridicule when he has to sell or bankrupt Doral because he couldn't get another sponsor. No one wants to partner with a bigot.

Trump wants to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

Because of that you lefties have become hysterical about what a bad person he is.

The problem is you.

Forum List

Back