"Far Right" can't win for GOP? ...BS!

Ted Cruz is bought and paid for by the uber wealthy. And that's who his proposed policies will benefit the most.

But its cute that you don't get that.

LOL...Really? Hillary Clinton along with her husband's personal fortune is upwards of 130 million dollars. she got rich off of "serving" the people. You're not too bright are you

Didn't Cruz's wife work for Goldman Sachs?

But he's NOT going to make policy that benefits the investment bankers?

I just want to put you in my pocket and feed you with an eye dropper you're so cute!

The key word there is "work" Something Bill and Hillary have never done in their lives. I'm glad i could help clear that up for you

The key words are 'bought' and 'sold'. Investment bankers, hedge fund managers and billionaries are supporting Cruz for a reason:

He represents their interests.

Investment bankers, hedge fund managers and billionaires don't necessarily represent YOUR interests. And its downright adorable that you don't get that, hun.
i suppose it's better than foreign money ...Hillary loves you... 130 million dollars and Hillary has never held a job in the private sector

Foreign money to a charity? That doesn't benefit Hillary or Bill directly in anyway? Why should I care?

Now a man whose campaign is overwhelmingly supported by billionaires, investment bankers, and hedge fund managers? That I would care about. As Cruz is bought and sold by people who expect to be compensated for their investment.

And these people don't necessarily have my interests in mind at all.

Ted Cruz is bought and paid for by the uber wealthy. And that's who his proposed policies will benefit the most.

Citigroup Inc $782,327
Goldman Sachs $711,490
DLA Piper $628,030
JPMorgan Chase & Co $620,919
EMILY's List $605,174
Morgan Stanley $543,065
Time Warner $411,296
Skadden, Arps et al $406,640
Lehman Brothers $362,853
Cablevision Systems $336,288
University of California $329,673
Kirkland & Ellis $311,441
Squire Patton Boggs $310,596
21st Century Fox $302,400
National Amusements Inc $297,534
Ernst & Young $297,142
Merrill Lynch $292,303
Credit Suisse Group $290,600
Corning Inc $274,700
Greenberg Traurig LLP $273,550

.....Bought and paid for by the uber wealthy?

These are Hillary Rodham Clinton's top campaign donors through 2014.

Citigroup Inc $782,327
Goldman Sachs $711,490
DLA Piper $628,030
JPMorgan Chase & Co $620,919
EMILY's List $605,174
Morgan Stanley $543,065
Time Warner $411,296
Skadden, Arps et al $406,640
Lehman Brothers $362,853
Cablevision Systems $336,288
University of California $329,673
Kirkland & Ellis $311,441
Squire Patton Boggs $310,596
21st Century Fox $302,400
National Amusements Inc $297,534
Ernst & Young $297,142
Merrill Lynch $292,303
Credit Suisse Group $290,600
Corning Inc $274,700
Greenberg Traurig LLP $273,550

.....Bought and paid for by the uber wealthy?

These are Hillary Rodham Clinton's top campaign donors through 2014.

And in only 1 week.....Cruz PACs collected more than all of those donations combined:

An associate of the Texas senator, a recently announced presidential candidate, tells Bloomberg that a cluster of affiliated super-political action committees was formed only this week, and among them they are expected to have $31 million in the bank by Friday.

Even in the context of a presidential campaign cycle in which the major party nominees are expected to raise more than $1.5 billion, Cruz’s haul is eye-popping, one that instantly raises the stakes in the Republican fundraising contest.

Exclusive New Ted Cruz Super-PACs Take in Record Haul - Bloomberg Politics

So that's almost 8 times what your little 'under 100' crowd managed. And that's WITHOUT Cruz's largest backers.

The super PACs aren't required to disclose donor information with the FEC until July but a source familiar with the fundraising movement told National Review Online that each of the four PACs will have the patronage of one "particular donor or donor family."

Billionaire New York financier Robert Mercer and his family are involved in at least one of the "Keep the Promise" PACs, according to NRO.

Read more: Ted Cruz super PACs raising 31 million - Business Insider

With this reaffirmed by other sources:

One of the key funders, according to Bloomberg, appears to be the family of Robert Mercer, a leader of the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies in New York.The Mercer role may explain why one of the Cruz-aligned groups, Keep the Promise I, has a New York address, while Texas is home to the others (Keep the Promise, Keep the Promise II, and Keep the Promise III).

The 31 million week big for Ted Cruz but also for his super PAC donors video - CSMonitor.com

But hey, you keep trying to convince yourself that the candidate bought and sold by Hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires is out to stop 'crony capitalism'...and I'll keep laughing.

Deal?

And in only 1 week.....Cruz PACs collected more than all of those donations combined:

Hold on.. I thought he was "bought and paid for by the uber wealthy?"

Political Action Committees are not "the billionaires, investment bankers, and hedge fund managers."

Ted Cruz #1 source of campaign contribution:

Club for Growth (PAC)

Founded in 1999, the Club for Growth is a conservative political action group that seeks to promote public policies that support a fiscally conservative economic agenda. The Club accomplishes its mission by raising money through its political action committee and donating it to candidates that adhere to this vision.

*WHOooompfh!*
:blowup:
...That was your argument going up in a giant ball of flame. :D

By the way, here is Ted Cruz page for comparison.

His Top 2 donors are:

1 Club for Growth $705,657
2 Senate Conservatives Fund $315,991

Both are grass roots PACs.

Cruz's personal war chest is a laughably small fraction of the money that is being marshalled in his support.

An associate of the Texas senator, a recently announced presidential candidate, tells Bloomberg that a cluster of affiliated super-political action committees was formed only this week, and among them they are expected to have $31 million in the bank by Friday.

Even in the context of a presidential campaign cycle in which the major party nominees are expected to raise more than $1.5 billion, Cruz’s haul is eye-popping, one that instantly raises the stakes in the Republican fundraising contest.

That outpaces Cruz's personal donations by a factor of about 8 to 1. After only a week. And without Cruz's largest billionare donors.

Why would a hedgefund manager limit himself to $2700 in support of Cruz for the entire campaign season when he and his cronies can donate $31 MILLION to superPACs in only one week? And have the freedom to make unlimited donations at any time for the entire campaign?

Face it, suckers......you're lauding the champion of Crony Capitalism while railing against Crony Capitalism.

Okay, okay... Let me play Airhead Liberal here....

Hillary's donors:

Citigroup Inc... Probably these nice people who build villages to raise our children or something!
Goldman Sachs ...Uhm...I think they may sell dresses or shoes in NYC?
DLA Piper ...Probably some nice down-home group of country folk.
JPMorgan Chase & Co ...Hmmm... I think she was on The Gong Show!
EMILY's List $605,174 ..fightin' for women having the right to kill their babies!
Morgan Stanley $543,065 ...Probably some nice old geezer from Arkansas.
Time Warner $411,296 ...This is just Ted Turner and Oprah!
Lehman Brothers $362,853 ...More good ol' country folk!
Kirkland & Ellis $311,441 ..Probably the gays.
Squire Patton Boggs $310,596 ..Probably the lesbos.
21st Century Fox $302,400 ...The movie stars!
National Amusements Inc $297,534 ...The Theme Parks!
Ernst & Young $297,142 ...I think they play hillbilly music or somethin'!
Merrill Lynch $292,303 ..........I think they raise bulls?
Credit Suisse Group $290,600 ...I think they make hot chocolate!
Corning Inc $274,700 ...They make pie dishes and casseroles!

So as you can clearly see, Hillary has no rich influential billionaires, hedge fund managers and investment bankers backing her at all! They are all just the greatest people in the world who want to make everything better for us all! ...Except the unborn, of course!

Hillary's donors:

Citigroup Inc... Probably these nice people who build villages to raise our children or something!
EMILY's List $605,174 ..fightin' for women having the right to kill their babies!

So as you can clearly see, Hillary has no rich influential billionaires, hedge fund managers and investment bankers backing her at all! They are all just the greatest people in the world who want to make everything better for us all! ...Except the unborn, of course!

So that's almost 8 times what your little 'under 100' crowd managed. And that's WITHOUT Cruz's largest backers.

The super PACs aren't required to disclose donor information with the FEC until July but a source familiar with the fundraising movement told National Review Online that each of the four PACs will have the patronage of one "particular donor or donor family."

Billionaire New York financier Robert Mercer and his family are involved in at least one of the "Keep the Promise" PACs, according to NRO.

One of the key funders, according to Bloomberg, appears to be the family of Robert Mercer, a leader of the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies in New York.The Mercer role may explain why one of the Cruz-aligned groups, Keep the Promise I, has a New York address, while Texas is home to the others (Keep the Promise, Keep the Promise II, and Keep the Promise III).

The 31 million week big for Ted Cruz but also for his super PAC donors video - CSMonitor.com

But hey, you keep trying to convince yourself that the candidate bought and sold by Hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires is out to stop 'crony capitalism'...and I'll keep laughing.

Deal?

There's no such thing as a 'Far-Right'.

One either Recognizes, Respects, Defends and Adheres to the Principles that define America, or one does not and since there's no such thing as "REALLY Recognizing, Respecting, Defending, and Adhering to American Principles, well... you know.

The thing to understand however is that where one runs a campaign resting upon those principles... one wins. And that is because those principles speak to the human soul.

And what exactly are American principles as set forth by those who wrote our Constitution? Oh yes, slavery is fine.

Not in the Constitution.

Blacks and women cannot vote.
Also not in the Constitution.
In fact, only land owners can vote.
Not in the Constitution.
Hell, women could only own land under certain special circumstances.
Not in the Constitution.
I'm a bit tired of right wing nutters assuming their version of America is the only one that is legitimate.

Back atcha. I'm tired of leftist lunatics assuming their idiocy is the pinnacle of moral righteousness. And the more immoral it is, the more impressed you are with it.

LOL!

My Lord... whatta BEAT DOWN! Nice work Cecilie.

You do understand that those who wrote our Constitution also believed all those things to be true, right? Or are you really that stupid that you do not even know anything about this country's history?

Hillary's donors:

Deal?

Sugar, I'd drop the line about being "bought and paid for by hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires" if I were you. ...Unless you're going to become a Cruz supporter and campaign against Hillary.

You do understand that those who wrote our Constitution also believed all those things to be true, right? Or are you really that stupid that you do not even know anything about this country's history?

I understand none of those things are in the Constitution... they did too.

Your lament is funny because it sounds as if you think someone competent shouldn't have believed that slaves could be owned or women couldn't vote. I guess they were supposed to reject reality of the time they lived in?

Or maybe you think everyone should always be as split from reality as you are?

Yes, Ted Cruz has raised a lot of money through grass roots Tea Party political action committees and not from hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires like Hillary Clinton.

All PACs must submit full disclosure on all individual contributions. Those individual contributions are limited to $2,000 maximum per candidate.

Hey Boss dude. You seem to be agreeing that ultra money if funding both sides in this upcoming election.
So why is it that you hate Hillary and love whoever on the right?

They are both working for the ultra rich and have no concern for the average person, so why get so worked up about who wins? The ultra wealthy are going to be taken care of no matter which "side" wins. So what's the big deal?

Hey Boss dude. You seem to be agreeing that ultra money if funding both sides in this upcoming election.
So why is it that you hate Hillary and love whoever on the right?

They are both working for the ultra rich and have no concern for the average person, so why get so worked up about who wins? The ultra wealthy are going to be taken care of no matter which "side" wins. So what's the big deal?

Well zeke, it costs millions of dollars to run for president and that's just a fact of life. I can't pretend my guy without funding can beat your gal with funding. Someone has to pay for the TV ads, the bumper stickers, the fliers, the bunting and decorations, the tour bus, hotels, the staff, etc. Now I am completely fine with passing the law Dick Armey suggested where we simply ban all political contributions. When Democrats are ready to sign that, let me know. Until then, we are going to have to all play by the same rules, which means it's going to cost millions to run for president.

I've posted the free-to-public information on campaign finance for Hillary and Cruz. While they do share some mutual donors, the bulk of Hillary's funding comes from the very people Skylar hates the most... the hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires. Cruz gets the bulk of his money from grass roots political action committees.

It's no big deal until some liberal starts popping off her smart ass mouth about how Cruz is bought and paid for by hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires when it's actually the other way around.

It's no big deal until some liberal starts popping off her smart ass mouth about how Cruz is bought and paid for by hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires when it's actually the other way around.

You didn't answer my question. Can't? Or won't?

The question is; no matter which political party wins, it will be done by spending huge amounts of money collected from a number of undisclosed sources who have ultra money behind them.

What difference does it make, if as you suggest, either party will "pay back" these ultra wealthy donors with the legislation of their desires.

Or do you think people like a Soros or a Koch give their money away with no expectation of repayment of some sort? Why would ultra rich people do that?

The ultra rich will be well taken care of no matter which party is in the White House.
So what difference does it make to you?

Yes, campaign finance reform is absolutely clear per the above.

The hypocrisy is that far right reactionaries condemn HRC while excusing TC.

And if finance reform came again, Jroc and Boss would denounce it tooth and nail.

And if finance reform came again, Jroc and Boss would denounce it tooth and nail.

That's not gonna happen. The ultra rich worked to long and hard to get the situation put in place that we now have.
It is not going to change back. Ever.

We will continue to have a government that caters to plutocrats. It's just that the Democrat plutocrats will throw the regular people a bone every now and then.

The Repubs just want to sell us the idea that everything wrong in this country is the fault of gays, welfare recipients and MW workers.

All the while the ultra rich (both parties) are counting their money and watching it grow.

Yes, Ted Cruz has raised a lot of money through grass roots Tea Party political action committees and not from hedge fund managers, investment bankers and billionaires like Hillary Clinton.

All PACs must submit full disclosure on all individual contributions. Those individual contributions are limited to $2,000 maximum per candidate.

ISn't wonderful how the Left is hysterical over BIG MONEY in Politics, but always VOTES FOR "THE BIGGEST MONEY IN POLITICS"... and never fails to OPPOSE the most fundamental grass roots candidates?

Again, such is merely ANOTHER clue as to their evil nature.

All PACs must submit full disclosure on all individual contributions.
But thanks to Citizens United creating a loophole for "dark money," the wealthy can donate unlimited money with no disclosure.
Where have you been all these years?

Forum List

Back