Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

The myths propounded from the racists of any side simply collapse when examined. We want to discuss your lies, squeeze berry.

then you, dum com and dumya are coming to get me?

Is going from an average of 30 per year in the four year period of '90 to '93 up to around 560 in 2008 proof of an increase in far right-wing violence?

When it's pointed out these groups include three categories like aryan nation, white supremacists and anarchists who oppose the government, do you think these people are good? Are you like them in some manner?

in spite of the myth of white privilege, I have a job and a house to take care of and don't have time to oppress minorities.

If you want to discuss crime, let's examine the black on white crime rate which is more pervasive.

I gave you the three categories of far right-wingers who do violence and it came from the OP. Do you support those groups and their violence? It's a very simple question and if you don't support them, why are all the right-wingers excusing and not condemning the violence they do?

The myths propounded from the racists of any side simply collapse when examined. We want to discuss your lies, squeeze berry.

ok

let's discuss my lies.

Here are my statements:

1. I'm not afraid of you, dumya and dum com

2. I have a house to take care of

3. I have a job

4. I don't oppress minorities

the burden of proof is now on you Fakey. Prove that I'm a liar.

Noomi is absoutly correct. Guns + right wingers + lax gun laws = people get killed.
What a leap this is that you are making here, but I already know what kind of fellow you are by this thread, so it doesn't surprise me a bit that you and your sheeple make these kinds of statements..

Take a look at the map. The most dangerous states are all bright red with lax gun laws. While on the other hand, the safest states are all bright blue with responsible gun legislation.

California is pretty liberal BL......come to Irvine here in Orange County a majority Republican place.....you can walk around at 3 AM and no one will fuck with you......now go and do the same thing in parts of LA that are mostly Democrat like South Central.....where the Gangs are you get violence......where they are not.....you get much much less violence......and i dont give a shit if its a Blue or Red State....

ok

let's discuss my lies.

Here are my statements:

3. I have a job

Actually, it is on you. Anybody can go back and see where you are lying.

Stop being afraid, friend.

ok

let's discuss my lies.

Here are my statements:

3. I have a job

I'm willing to discuss my lies.

which one do you want to start with?

I've asked before and never received an answer. What makes you think a member of a street gang is a liberal?

Your inability to understand liberals took guns away from the public is noted.

Try again on your sentence and what does it have to do with street gangs being liberal?

Liberals took guns away from the public.

Gangs still have them and use them.

Your going to have to fire up your brain for the obvious connection.

Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

Really, skyrocketd? Wow, that sounds serious. Has it surpassed black violence, specifically black on black violence? But then, to be fair, I guess you should add in their non-black victims of violence too.

Try again on your sentence and what does it have to do with street gangs being liberal?

If we didn't have an open market for guns, then the gangs wouldn't get guns.

With a universal renewable registration of firearms and background checks, you could keep the guns out the hands of criminals. Recording the ballistics tests by computer images would prevent someone using that gun to shoot someone. The unregistered firearms would be pulled off the streets and there wouldn't be a way for a criminal to get someone to buy a weapon for them.

There would be no reason why someone couldn't have an assault weapon under those conditions. If society wanted to make more control, they could classify certain weapons as Title II weapons, just like machine guns are now. The fact is even machine guns aren't banned.

National Firearms Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The assault weapons ban was a 10 year ban on sales of assault weapons made after the ban went into effect.

You can't take what someone didn't even get. Would you care to explain your comment in detail?

If we didn't have an open market for guns, then the gangs wouldn't get guns.

With a universal renewable registration of firearms and background checks, you could keep the guns out the hands of criminals. Recording the ballistics tests by computer images would prevent someone using that gun to shoot someone. The unregistered firearms would be pulled off the streets and there wouldn't be a way for a criminal to get someone to buy a weapon for them.

There would be no reason why someone couldn't have an assault weapon under those conditions. If society wanted to make more control, they could classify certain weapons as Title II weapons, just like machine guns are now. The fact is even machine guns aren't banned.

National Firearms Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The assault weapons ban was a 10 year ban on sales of assault weapons made after the ban went into effect.

You can't take what someone didn't even get. Would you care to explain your comment in detail?

I get it now, your a moron who believes paperwork will make guns go away. So now my job is to make sure everyone understands your a moron using this board.

ok

let's discuss my lies.

Here are my statements:

3. I have a job

I'm willing to discuss my lies.

which one do you want to start with?

Let's begin with the (1) lie that you are not lying and (2) your fear of America.

Gangs are inherently conservative, rely on perverted tradition, and the more successful ones work on principles of unregulated capitalism.

Gangs are inherently conservative, rely on perverted tradition, and the more successful ones work on principles of unregulated capitalism.

Wrong, gangs feel entitled to what they take and at a very high rate too. That would be a liberal.

Wrong, gangs feel entitled to what they take and at a very high rate too. That would be a liberal.

Silly, capitalists feel free to take what they want regardless of cost, and that would be conservative.

Forum List

Back