Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

OCCUPY WALL STREET document record of violence and criminal acts:​

Hey Stupid! There is a topic that you try to avoid and it's far right-wing violence. The FBI knows what it is, so why don't you? It doesn't involve someone pissing on the street because there were no toilets. Do all the right-wing people have to act like morons on the internet?

Thanks Beagle for dropping a bit of reality into this cesspool of a thread. That's exactly why I have always referred to the Black people I know/knew in the South as "God's people". I have always found them to be kind, gentle and polite and the type of folks that many of us should/could aspire to emulate.

You have no idea how fucking patronizing you are saying that, when you're referencing the "good" black people. Since when the fuck is that okay? Do you do that for white people too?

"Ohh... well they're not all bad. Some of them are God's People."

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I love it when the right-wing loons make these kinds of posts. It's just a nice, gentle reminder of what sort of person they are...

yep. he isn't fooling anyone. His posts in the equally hateful thread on the First Lady cement his views.

OCCUPY WALL STREET document record of violence and criminal acts:​
...Whine, piss, bitch

You can start your own thread for your circle jerk over hannity and Rush's fat belly, but this thread is discussing the biggest terror threat to america, right wing extremism.

Yeah, you can Lie, whine, piss and bitch, but you haven't listed any factual proof of what you are claiming. Get back to us when you can prove what you say.

I honestly don't understand people like you. It's like you are trying to debate a point by bringing a knife to a gunfight. You offer nothing but a bunch of mouth to support your case and say stupid things that have been covered in the thread. Are you just too lazy to read an OP and know what the hell a thread is about? The data in the OP wasn't invented like the points you make up to support your case. The data has a source and it represents reality. Your kind doesn't debate politics, you debate reality.

Listen, to the far right ultra radical trash who threaten violence: mess with America and you will inherit your part of the earth, 6 by 6. We far outnumber you folks, and we are not the least bit afraid of you.

I am not afraid
I am not afraid
I am not afraid

Stills-cowardly-lion-of-oz-19567354-1684-1092.jpg

Keep telling yourself that, squeeze, and you will know you are still lying.

The states with the highest murder rates are all bright red. Fail from you as usual.

doesnt matter what color the States are.....why do the anti- "Gun Nutters" not talk about the REAL "Gun Nutters"......the Gangs in big Cities throughout the Country who kill people every fucking day.....and its usually some poor kid walking home from School who has nothing to do with these fucks or their dam conflict.....instead they are worried about the guy down the street who owns 5 guns and is overly concerned about the 2nd Amendment.....

There is a big difference between inner city thugs who kill eachother over drugs and other illegal activity, vs. right wing extremist organizations who's goals are to attack innocent people, overthrow the government, attack law enforcement, trying to force their extremist views on the people, and other acts of terrorism.
they kill each other?......are you blind to the amount of innocent people who are killed by these people?...
the gangs.....
1)attack innocent people.....
2)attack law enforcement.....
3)try to force their extremist views on the people by intimidation......
4)and other acts of Urban terrorism......

in other words BL.....who cares about a bunch of black and brown kids....right?.....

Red states are more likely to own guns. I bet that most of those murders are gun related, which wouldn't surprise me.

your right.....in their big cities with the gangs there....

Noomi is absoutly correct. Guns + right wingers + lax gun laws = people get killed.

take away gang violence BL and tell me what the numbers become for each State.....here in California on a pbs talk radio show the cops and DA's who were on the show about gang violence said if you took away the gang violence stats in California .....California becomes one of the safest places on the planet.....they claimed that the violence numbers would go down 60-70%......and they said they dont see why it would be any different anywhere else.....gang violence happens in ANY State....Republican or Democrat.....quit being a fucking hack....

Red states are more likely to own guns. I bet that most of those murders are gun related, which wouldn't surprise me.

Noomi is absoutly correct. Guns + right wingers + lax gun laws = people get killed.
What a leap this is that you are making here, but I already know what kind of fellow you are by this thread, so it doesn't surprise me a bit that you and your sheeple make these kinds of statements..

The "report" indicates "potential" dangers from the alleged right wing. What are the examples of "skyrocketing" violence? The kindergarten shooter in Conn. was apparently a registered democrat as was every other mass shooter including the Va. Tech shooter and Major Nadal, the Ft. Hood shooter.

The "report" indicates "potential" dangers from the alleged right wing. What are the examples of "skyrocketing" violence? The kindergarten shooter in Conn. was apparently a registered democrat as was every other mass shooter including the Va. Tech shooter and Major Nadal, the Ft. Hood shooter.
Yes, if anything these people are keeping dangerous interesting bedfellows by their sides, but we are to believe anything that they accuse people of in this kind of way?....LOL wow..

What a leap this is that you are making here, but I already know what kind of fellow you are by this thread, so it doesn't surprise me a bit that you and your sheeple make these kinds of statements..

Take a look at the map. The most dangerous states are all bright red with lax gun laws. While on the other hand, the safest states are all bright blue with responsible gun legislation.

Let's try the OP!

A report published by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point Military Academy on Jan. 15 discusses the potential dangers of “violent far-right” organizations, which has angered some conservatives that believe the military should focus on international threats.

The rise in attacks in the 21st century were significant, as “Although in the 1990s the average number of attacks per year was 70.1, the average number of attacks per year in the first 11 years of the twenty-first century was 307.5, a rise of more than 400%.”

Source: West Point study on ?violent far right? shows ?dramatic rise? in attacks | The Raw Story

....and the link has a chart based on yearly amounts. The chart clearly shows a large increase in incidences. The report came from West Point, so that doesn't sound like a biased source.

What is with the denial? Do you people think the whole world is against you?

You have no idea how fucking patronizing you are saying that, when you're referencing the "good" black people. Since when the fuck is that okay? Do you do that for white people too?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

LOL, yep and many of the rest of them are low-life gutter scum that would rob or kill you in a second for a $10.00 rock. Pretty much the blacks we are talking about here but it was good of Beagle to drop a bit of reality into the thread. But your phoney outrage is very dramatic!

And the white trash in the hills of the south running meth day and night? What the heck is wrong with you folks?
A topic could be started on them next of course, but for now you are attacking white people (i.e. under the guise of a label called "the right" as you see fit), and the attacks will be met with various responses back in regards to such attacks by you, even if you don't like the outcome of these responses in which don't meet with your approval of, but hey get over it and expect this thread to be responded to like it should be responded to, even if you don't like it.

LOL, yep and many of the rest of them are low-life gutter scum that would rob or kill you in a second for a $10.00 rock. Pretty much the blacks we are talking about here but it was good of Beagle to drop a bit of reality into the thread. But your phoney outrage is very dramatic!

And the white trash in the hills of the south running meth day and night? What the heck is wrong with you folks?
A topic could be started on them next of course, but for now you are attacking white people (i.e. under the guise of a label called "the right" as you see fit), and the attacks will be met with various responses back in regards to such attacks by you, even if you don't like the outcome of these responses in which don't meet with your approval of, but hey get over it and expect this thread to be responded to like it should be responded to, even if you don't like it.

How are you responding to the topic of this thread? Is West Point wrong in it's count of far right-wing violence? That is the subject and it's an observation and not an attack against White people.

There is no excuse in violence spoken in this way, even in poverty we are to be loving, humble human beings, and we are to remain focused on the Lord Christ and his word in our lives without waver while in our struggles. If we do these things then we will have rewards that can not be taken away from us ever, otherwise seek not your treasures or rewards upon this earth, but store your treasures in Heaven where rust and moth doth not corrupt them, and therefore where your heart is, there shall your treasures be also.

Many are still to this day poor, and have been poor throughout time, but they who are of the Lord do not cause trouble while in their poverty, nor do they hold their poverty against others whom did not cause their poverty, nor do they hold accountable to themselves, those whom have caused their poverty while upon this earth, for this is the Lord's work to hold accountable those who are sinful against another in their lives, for the Lord is just and shall always comfort and deliver his children for whom do believe in these things from evil.

They hold not anyone hostage or anything else while in their poverty, because spiritually they are rich beyond imagination in the Lord's eyesight, and therefore they await patiently on the Lord to set them free, just as he had promised those whom do believe these things in which are written unto them, and that do believe these things with all their hearts.

No excuse in violence while in poverty, but rather it is that we should pray for deliverance as being the best solution always, for his guidance is without challenge by man, for he is found spiritually among those who are impoverished and weak always, and he is strong for them, and they shall prevail in the Lord always through their belief in these things which are written unto them.

Thanks Beagle for dropping a bit of reality into this cesspool of a thread. That's exactly why I have always referred to the Black people I know/knew in the South as "God's people". I have always found them to be kind, gentle and polite and the type of folks that many of us should/could aspire to emulate.

Jesus Fucking Christ.
These words that are spoken by you, could easily be considered violent in tendency and nature there of, where as it seems that you could easily have a short fuse as illustrated in these words you write, and then you have the nerve to be speaking as an intelligent person on this thread ? Wow..

Yes, if anything these people are keeping dangerous interesting bedfellows by their sides, but we are to believe anything that they accuse people of in this kind of way?....LOL wow..

Of course they do. You know, AFL-CIO thugs, SEIU thugs, OWS thugs, New Black Panther thugs, and CAIR thugs. But let's cast lying accusations at the right wing. The uninformed won't know the difference.

Last edited:
I see that Black Label just took a shot to the guts. Wehrwolfen confronted him with the truth and when asked to furnish proof that the "Extreme Right" are terrorists Black label suddenly became the coward and whined without any justification of the thread originally written by him.

How are you responding to the topic of this thread? Is West Point wrong in it's count of far right-wing violence? That is the subject and it's an observation and not an attack against White people.
If the F.B.I. doesn't put out the report, then I am not buying any sort of supposed teaching project that attempts to use propaganda for whatever reason to trash American citizens in this way, especially when the situation on the ground is totally different from what this reports infers or suggest.

Forum List

Back