Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

I am surprised the left wing is still commenting on this thread. Most times threads pointing out Obama's failures seldom last long.

Yup, Obama's failures: like two straight presidential elections.

You radical reactionary fascist and libertarian thugs are on the beach buried to the waist in a sand trap of your own stupidity, and the tide is coming on. Either you figure how to change with the demographics and the needs of such, or you will drown.

You radical reactionary fascist and libertarian thugs are on the beach buried to the waist in a sand trap of your own stupidity, and the tide is coming on. Either you figure how to change with the demographics and the needs of such, or you will drown.

Does that mean Republicans should start trying to bribe minorities and special interests with taxpayer money like the Democrats do?

I haven't begun to be violent.
Give me liberty or die!

Or something like that.
The only violence that happens when I gently squeeze the trigger is a long way away where the bullet hits - that is the targets violence, not mine.

There will never be another Republic president. Obama's 51% landslide assures we will have one-party rule by decree into perpetuity. For this reason, political parties, other than the soon to be renamed Democrats - People's Party which shall henceforth be ruled by the party elected-chairman. This, of course, will make elections obsolete necessitating a the repeal of several amendments of the Constitution.

Therefore, by the clear mandate of the 51% in the 2012 election, the will of the people shall be fulfilled.

Does that mean Republicans should start trying to bribe minorities and special interests with taxpayer money like the Democrats do?

You don't understand reality. Meeting the constituents' changing needs makes for successful politics. The tide is rising.

There will never be another Republic president. Obama's 51% landslide assures we will have one-party rule by decree into perpetuity. For this reason, political parties, other than the soon to be renamed Democrats - People's Party which shall henceforth be ruled by the party elected-chairman. This, of course, will make elections obsolete necessitating a the repeal of several amendments of the Constitution.

Therefore, by the clear mandate of the 51% in the 2012 election, the will of the people shall be fulfilled.

The tide is rising, Meathead. Change to meet the needs of the demography or become useless.

I don't want to bother reading all the claptrap in this thread, so I will simply post a chart.

rightwingviolence.jpg

Not to be picky or anything, but what is it a chart of?

bigebnc's grammar and general writing have improved quite a bit in the time he has been on the Board, but his argumentative skills have not. The tide is rising, and he is caught.

Last edited:
bigebnc's grammar and general writing has improved quite a bit in the time he has been on the Board, but his argumentative skills have not. The tide is rising, and he is caught.

So has your's I guess that 3rd grade edumcation is working well for you.
But you're still having problems answering questions.

Forum List

Back